[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You go to the grocery store and head for the checkout. There

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: CLOSEup-12tdhej[1].jpg (512KB, 2400x1350px) Image search: [Google]
CLOSEup-12tdhej[1].jpg
512KB, 2400x1350px
You go to the grocery store and head for the checkout. There are four checkout lanes, three are self checkouts which you plan to use.

Lane 1
Cute cashier and the lane is empty. She smiling as if she wants you to come over, but she's chatty today. Will probably hold you longer than you need

Lane 2
Guy in his mid 50's. Knows how self checkout works. He just wants to get out of there, however it looks like he's planning for apocalypse and has two full grocery carts.

Lane 3
Two old penny pinching jews. Only a couple items but they have lots of coupons and will call the attendant over to question the price of every item they ring. They also have no idea how self checkout works. They will insist and trying to figure it out themselves than have the attendant show or help them.

Lane 4
Two sheeboon niggers. They only have two items but they're both on their phone talking some nigger babble. They could breeze through at any moment and clear the lane up, but figuring out "Who a ho?" is important.

Which one do you pick?
>>
It's always lane one and she's never as nice or talkative with me as she is with the person in front of me.
>>
the cute girl is just doing her job. she has no interest in you. the company wants a friendly social worker. it brings back customers.
>>
Lane one. I can handle small talk better than I can handle waiting for shitheads taking linetoo long in line
>>
Stand in the middle and wait to see which self checkout clears out first. Usually the self checkouts are packed together in clusters and lines form in the middle anyway.

Never go to the cashier unless buying alcohol and I don't see the checkout attendant nearby
>>
>>38723540
>>38723565
>>38723625
>people choosing lane 1

/r9k/ is dead

Anyway, the real options is to walk out of there and shoplift
>>
>>38723520
which ever one is closer.
>>
>>38723709

I just nod when the bitch is chatty, that shuts them up.
>>
>>38723709
me >>38723565
i'm against choosing lane 1
>>
lane 2. i don't have a problem waiting on a guy that will be me in 30 years
>>
Lane 1. Even if she's chatty, pretty girls don't want to be seen with ugly guys, so she'll say a few words at most.
>>
>>38723520
I will take whichever one is faster, in this case lane 1, I am impervious to chattiness
>>
>>38723709
>not just staring at the floor the whole time and handing them crumbled notes while mumbling s-sorry
>>
>>38723520
>Lane 1
Pro: cute cashier
Con: will take up time

>Lane 2
Pro: will get my shit done quick
Con: creepy fuck (aka a robot)

>Lane 3
Pro: you literally didnt add a pro, why would anyone pick this
Con: take awhile

>Lane 4
Pro: might be quick
Con: probably wont

yeah, if you dont pick lane 1 and make the effort to talk to qt3.14 and possibly change life around youre a fucking retard
>>
>>38724349
What if she judges you for the items you're buying?

>price check on dinosaur tendies
>>
>>38723520
first one, just give shitty one word answers, gonna be the fastest
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.