[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I.. i dont really want to dress like this.. IM NOT LIKE THAT!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: dumb.png (499KB, 586x465px) Image search: [Google]
dumb.png
499KB, 586x465px
>I.. i dont really want to dress like this.. IM NOT LIKE THAT!
>>
>>38723133
fug, all the time they spend pulling down their micro-dress, pulling up their low waist jeans... checking if everything is in place, not too slutty, pulling up their cleavage...
>>
>>38723133
They're just compromising to find a mate. Though, nowadays women are becoming gay so they no longer have to sacrifice comfort and dignity to get someone to love.
>>
>>38723478
You dont wear that stuff to find someone to love and marry.
Those are the clothes of whores that fuck around.
Fuck you, get aids, and get rapped up your ass.

T. married wife who wears dresses below the knees.
>>
>>38724022
when you watch a girl's chest, and immediately she pulls up her cleavage, does it mean she finds you ugly?
>>
>>38724343
Depends on the look she give you after
>>
>>38724409
hmm...
NEET without a social life, it's just crossing girls in the street, looking briefly.
I read Chad's book that says that staring was usually, surprisingly welcome.
>>
>>38724343
I didnt have any friends since highschool.
I only saw them in school uniforms and t-shirts and jeans.
>>
>>38724022
Fuck off normie
I want a fembot to post not a wore like you
>>
File: pointing-woman-angry.jpg (670KB, 3504x2336px) Image search: [Google]
pointing-woman-angry.jpg
670KB, 3504x2336px
>>38723478
H-H-How dare you! Don't you know women dress for themselves not men! You sexist pig!
>>
>>38724022
Nice dubs fake ass bitch. Why do you desire online validation from anonymous men, virgin losers at that? Proving women to be pathetic as usual.
>>
>>38724597
im not looking for validation, im making random threads everywhere
>>
>>38724695
not him, please keep quality posting, it's refreshing.
>>
>>38724459
staring from attractive guys is welcome,
staring from disgusting freaks is a threat which women react to with deep set fear and disgust

women have millenia old instincts to be impregnated by healthy, high status men and avoid being impregnated by weak, mentally ill low status men. Any sexual attention from ugly or skeezy guys is unwelcome
>>
>>38725417
>self loathing: the post
>>
Every post before this one ITT is so boneheaded it hurts my brain.
>>
>>38724022
Youre so full of shit. Women understand what men want because men voice it. Men want slutty girls, men want sexy, men want loose. Men have a natural instinct to fall in love (lust) with a women who shows it off. Women are willing to do these deeming things as long as men are willing to work out, make money and support her. BUUUUT like i said, women are now working, women are now self sufficient. They no longer need strong protectors, they just want loved ones now. Sure a good majority still dress in such a way, but for the most part there is a natural reason beyond just trying to get dick.
>>
>>38723133

>Dresses like whore
>NO I'm not like one!!!

Women are insufferable.
>>
>>38723133
This seems to be quite understandable actually. Imagine yourself in this situation.

Don't know how anyone can expect heels to be comfy, though.
>>
File: ANIME KAWAII.png (18KB, 546x627px) Image search: [Google]
ANIME KAWAII.png
18KB, 546x627px
>>38726944

>>38726908
No retard, i said men that many to marry and love women DONT LIKE SLUTTY WHORES.

The whore dressing style is not traditional, men WANT TO MARRY ladies that dress normal.
>>
>>38726908
>Men want slutty girls, men want sexy, men want loose.
sure thing, schlomo.
>>
Why anyone would ever wear high heels is beyond me
>>
>>38725579
Self loathing is the only rational emotion people like us can feel.
>>
>>38723133
Those are just aminturs that don't know how to wear sexy clothes,
Also after thier first cocktail their be all over the guys.
>#janetslastbash
I.e. I found my betabucks but I want another night of whoring for horseccuck, I swear I'll give it up after this (she won't and starts cheating in <12 months)
>>
>>38723478
>to find a mate
No, they're just trying to get dicked by Chad, Brad and Thad in a toilet stall.
>>
>>38726908
Men don't voice that they want ugly plastic bitches with 50 pounds of make up and silicon tits and faces. Women do that to themselves really. They create all that artificial pressure and pretend it's because men like it, when in reality they just obey to what magazines like cosmopolitan tell them. So, no.

And women want Chad's dick more than ever.
>>
File: 1_Jacob.jpg (427KB, 760x760px) Image search: [Google]
1_Jacob.jpg
427KB, 760x760px
>>38727919
You just admitted its not women doing it to themselves.
Its the merchants selling shit.

Btw men are just as brainwashed, its to easy to sissyfy them
>>
>>38723478
>lesbos
>dignity
>>
>>38723133
I never understood this. It's so easy to wear longer skirts or loose pants, or longer dresses, and to wear flats and oxfords and generally low shoes. Dressing well and comfort are not mutually exclusive.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.