[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the most annoying person you know personally?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_lnx79nOU3F1qktqch.jpg (93KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lnx79nOU3F1qktqch.jpg
93KB, 500x354px
Who's the most annoying person you know personally?
>>
Your anime girl is annoying me right now. What would your mom think if she saw you posting this shit?
>>
>>38723148
She gave up on me years ago
>>
File: ellie.png (121KB, 629x354px) Image search: [Google]
ellie.png
121KB, 629x354px
>>38723171
Damn, son. Well I'm sitting down already, so tell me how it got to this point.
>>
This woman at my workplace.
She's really dumb and incompetent.
She's a very talkative person too, but nothing she says has any substance.
She's not purposely being annoying, it's just how she is.
The most annoying part is that everybody else just thinks she's happy and friendly so I can't just tell hr to shut up and fuck off.
>>
File: 1451627437309.png (19KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1451627437309.png
19KB, 499x499px
>Who's the most annoying person you know personally?
MyseIf
>>
>>38723196
Don't wanna derail the thread but:

>No gf ever
>Has told me multiple times "you can tell me if you're gay" when I'm not even gay
>Knows I watch anime, she thinks of it like "still watching cartoons at your age"
>Knows I have no friends

She's just given up the nagging and accepted her son is a failure
>>
>>38723211
I hate those people, they're usually fat and overcompensating so people will like them.
>>
people who talk as if they're always asking a question fuckin enrage me for no reason
>>
>>38723249
Post stories then fuccboi
>>
It's a gay couple pair of guys who were my former boss and supervisor. Boss was even the top and the supervisor the bottom in the relationship. About four years ago the boss was fired. And I mean fired with prejudice. The director of the department had a lengthy dossier going back several years documenting misappropriation of funds, poor decisions that cost tens and even hundreds of thousands of dollars, even a couple sexual harrassment cases. It was a thoroughly satisfying shitcanning.

The supervisor stayed on for another year after that. He then abruptly went on extended illness leave (he wasn't sick) to milk it before quitting officially.

Those two jokers take the cake. No one else comes even close.
>>
>>38723130
Dave. Fuck you Dave
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 204x247px
My mother

>Whenever we get take out she insists the food is undercooked and makes me cook it some more when we get home
>Begs me to go shopping with her then gets pissy and storms out at the slightest obstacle like someone walking too slow or not finding what she wants instantly
>Incredibly selfish and a huge slob
>Has autistic freak outs about minor problems

I wish she'd fucking stop being such a picky, childish cunt and just nut up
>>
>>38723283
>she thinks of it like "still watching cartoons at your age"

She's right
>>
>>38723283
>>Has told me multiple times "you can tell me if you're gay" when I'm not even gay
iktf

I don't even act gay. Why can't normies understand that just because I don't want a gf doesn't mean I'm gay.
>>
>>38723356
>People who preface a question by saying "Question"

Kill yourselves
>>
>>38723498
What did they even do exactly?
>>
File: download (8).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>38723130
Chad who can get away with fucking anything
>cheats on college exam
>doesnt get kicked out
>literally pushes people from stations in lab and takes credit for work
>threw a baseball as hard as he could at beta in high school
>caved in his skull and blinded him in one eye
>played off as accident
>chad syndicate made beta apologize for making big deal about it
>>
He was a schizophrenic die hard 2pac fan. He would rant about pac so much that he stopped saying his name and would say "him" or Maceveli" just so people wouldn't get annoyed.
>>
>>38724039
>Say a joke
>Awkward silence
>Chad makes similar joke later
>HAHAHA CHAD YOU'RE SO FUNNY
>>
>>38723130
Myself.

oregano
>>
This dude in my class who brags about everything oh he's employed by this and he can do this and he has skills in this and you can tell a ton of it is bullshit.
>>
>>38723580

my parents did this to me as well

also noticed that suble "want"

living the tasteful voluntary celibate lifestyle i see
>>
>>38726050
You know it, senpai. I'm physically attracted to women but I've never felt the urge to be romantically involved with one.
>>
not a poltard...he's jewish
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.