[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My experience with sugarless mints

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: thebaneofmyexistence.jpg (13KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
thebaneofmyexistence.jpg
13KB, 271x186px
Hello fellow robots, today, I'll tell you the story of lifesavers sugarless mints, pic related.
>Be me a couple days ago
>My nan is addicted to hard candy, literally goes through huge bags of them every week
>inb4 I wonder if she can suck on other things too
>She hasn't been eating the sugarless mints my mom got her, so I decided to have a taste
>heythatsprettygood.jpg
>I ask her if I can have some more and grab a few handfuls
>Literally replaced my tendie diet with these mints
>Fast forward to today, playing some comfy vidya
>Suddenly feel something that's not right
>Rumblyinmytumbly.png
>The moans of what sounds like 1000 enraged feminists erupt from my anus
>Gotta dash
>As soon as I sit on the toilet, the force of the Jewish god is pushed my insides into the bowl
>Still sitting on the toilet now and my entire right side is throbbing
Send help
>>
>>38722687
>My nan is addicted to hard candy

Fucking degenerate
>>
ahahahah
the sugar substitute in candy like that is a pretty strong laxative in most people
look up sugarless gummy bear reviews on amazon
>>
>>38722687
I feel like you wrote this with the intention of subtly trolling people by coming off as a gigantic newfag.
>>
I'm also between spurts of shit at the moment, from trying honeydew melon for the first time.
>>
File: CBuctdRUoAEDYty.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CBuctdRUoAEDYty.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>>38722687
>The moans of what sounds like 1000 enraged feminists
>the force of the Jewish god
>tendie diet

that is funny :D
Funny xD
>>
>>38722712
This, I can't tell if OP is really so much of a faggot he expects us to buy his sugarless gummy bear review rip-off, or whether he is a master troll.
>>
>>38722687
Sounds like you've read one too many epin emerald text tales buddy.
>>
>>38722769
OP here, this is actually happening right now, but I do have to admit a lot of the wording was inspired by one of the reviews.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.