[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so fucked, I just don't know it yet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1416025321773.jpg (26KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1416025321773.jpg
26KB, 400x343px
>Tfw still a virgin at 19
>Tfw you realize you will most likely never find love
>Tfw you've tried to be normal and date in the past but your just to stupid to know what your doing
>Tfw you realize your almost 20, at which point life is gonna eclipse everything and there's no going back
>Tfw you realize the only people who will ever love you are your family
>Tfw you want to kill yourself but your afraid about how it'll affect your family
>Tfw you just want something to change but your to pathetic to actually do anything

Really starting to lose faith in everything I used to believe in and everything now. Might just say fuck it and so it already
>>
>>38722649
You're still young.
Lost my virginity at 20. To a pretty girl I loved. It was an awkward first time (whose isn't) but I improved rapidly. We both have pretty high sex drives so we'll meet and fuck a few times a week.

A year ago, at 19, I thought the same things you did.

Everything changed. I kissed a girl, held her hand, slept with her, heard her tell me she loves me, give me the fuck me eyes, tell me she loved how I fucked her, etc.

Just a year. I changed myself and put myself out there. You can do it too anon.
>>
>>38722649
If you stay in that mindset it only gets worse
>>
>19
jesus christ its like a 16 year old girl whining about not getting the new iphone
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 229x220px
>shit at texting girls, flirting, etc
>other guys my age have been practicing since middle school
>I'll never fill that experience gap
>>
>>38722649
>tfw i more or less felt the same at 19
>i was a khv then, but at least i had a friend i hung out with routinely and gamed with
>now I'm 30 and still a khv
>>
>>38722698

Honestly reading this one thing might stop me from pulling this fucking gun, not trying to be dramatic or anything but I seriously question why my dad told me about the gun in the house, something about if there's ever an emergency but whatever, not the point.

Could you tell me what you did, like how you got out of your comfort zone? That's been my problem, maybe I'm ugly, I'd but I've worked out and tried to stay fit (not fat, but think tall and lanky)

Please please help me anon
>>
>>38722801

You don't feel bad though? I'm just tired of talking to girls and just feeling like I'm going nowhere
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.