[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Human contact

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: stripper_fml_.jpg (181KB, 1600x1583px) Image search: [Google]
stripper_fml_.jpg
181KB, 1600x1583px
>Be me
>Beta who never has physical contact with women without payment
>Four or five times a year will visit strip club, massage parlor, or brothel to experience the touch of a woman
>Last night go to strip club
>get several lap dances, just a cock tease with literally no emotion.
>Boring, stupid, and a waste of money.
>Getting ready to leave and a qt brunette stripper comes up to me saying she has been looking for me (probably lie)
>Get final lap dance from her
>Totally different
>Supper passionate, slow, subtle. No bouncing around like an idiot
>Then she does something that I was not expecting
>gives me a tiny little peck on the lips
>Afterwards we hugged and parted ways
>I went home and cried
>For a split second I felt like someone actually cared about me
>It was the nicest gift she could have given me
>Thank you anon stripper
>>
>>38722583
What a sweet girl. That was really cool of her.
>>
>>38722583
that guy with a voice should read this
>>
>>38722815

Are you referring to papa brendaniel?
>>
He damn darnit is
>>
did you pay for this unexpected extra? tip her? cos you know, whatever you thought it was, it was probs for some extra cash
>>
>>38722815
morgan freeman?

t
>>
>>38722980
No. Actually she charged much less than the other stripper.

Typically the strippers charge $100 for three songs

She charged $100 for four songs
>>
>>38722982
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0CjjRui9Bkb
>>
>>38722583
>crying over a whore
pathetic desu. she only did that to assure you come back kys loser
>>
File: MorganFreeman.png (177KB, 381x408px) Image search: [Google]
MorganFreeman.png
177KB, 381x408px
>>38723082
Holy shit that was great
>>
>>38723082

my voice is good for radio and podcast i wish i could be like this guy and narrate stuff
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.