[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2077.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2077.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
As a robot who has previously attempted suicide, it makes me genuinely sad every time I see a post about someone planning to go through with it themselves. I don't profess to know anything about their situations, but I just thought I'd put that out there. I personally posted a similar message several months ago, but a friendly anon on here convinced me to take another route; instead of killing myself, I dropped everything and traveled the country for a while. I've just recently gotten back home.
I suppose I made this thread in the hopes that some anon who is thinking about making this decision sees it and gets a chance to talk to me. I couldn't stand to lose another one of you all.
>>
im not gonna kms but anytime i ever post anywhere saying i never want to have kids and get sick seeing people enthusiastic to have kids because i wish i was never born. people here would just tell me to kill myself or call me an underage fag but whatever. killing yourself is easy to say but what if youre found, what if you flinch, what i you live somehow? and i dont hate life and want to die i mean i have things i enjoy but it seems like it would have been better to not exist

im probably gonna be called a fag and id never talk about it irl, but its how i feel

also op what method did ypu try and how bad was it? can you no longerbown guns or knives? did they take any from you?
>>
I attempted suicide a little over 4 years ago. Nothing since then has really made me say "wow I am really glad I failed". I was in a very paniced state when I tried and I think that is the only real way a person can cross over the wavering mindset that keeps them from trying.

Anyway, probably not gonna off myself anytime soon, just gonna keep living a shitty life.
>>
>>38722342
If some random ass anon post made you change your mind, you weren't planning to go through with it in the first place. Have some sympathy. Don't give some poor suicidal anon hope that you can give him anything but empty normie platitudes, just to make you feel better.
>>
>>38722342
Underage b& faggot go ride a bike.
>>
>>38722538
what method? can you no longer own guns or knives? how did they confiscate any you had? dobthey search your belongings?

how bad is being found?
>>
>>38722342
What about those of us that are so anxiety ridden that travelling is absolutely horrible. When I think of going on a trip, even a nice vacation to a place I really like, all I can think about is how anxious I'll feel while I'm there.
I hate being outside my own bubble. There's nothing specific that I feel anxious about. It's just being around an unfamiliar place.
Even driving in a car can result in panic attacks because I can't get away.

Anyhow. I'm planning on doing it a year from my next birthday. 35 is a good age to get out. Because it's been like this for at least 30 years with no end in sight.
>>
File: IMG_2064.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2064.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
I understand how you feel, anon. I once heard suicide described thusly: "like the glowing exit sign in a movie that you don't enjoy, but isn't bad enough to warrant leaving early."
I took about 2000 mg of alcohol and was comatose for a day. I lived, and now I see it as a gift, but also a task.
From the same guy who talked about the movie theater analogy, I got this quote that I really took to heart.
"I'm not going to tell you how to live your life, but maybe you should listen to your feet when they tell you to run the fuck away. Maybe you should get out of here, then get out some more."
>>
there are worse fates than death.

I for one wouldnt mind if our entire culture died. people are fucking retarded man.
>>
File: 1449542458807.jpg (67KB, 519x647px) Image search: [Google]
1449542458807.jpg
67KB, 519x647px
>>38722597
was it this by any chance
Original exit sign
>>
File: 7LeVzBr.jpg (38KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
7LeVzBr.jpg
38KB, 500x334px
>>38722643
That's exactly the one I was thinking of. His life is so heartbreaking, but he's really made something beautiful out of it.
>>
>>38722561
>what method
I got really drunk and tried to slit my wrists. Neither of those things are a good idea by the way.

>can you no longer own guns or knives
I live in australia so I have no idea about guns. I have a history of mental illness and a spell in a psych ward so I'd probably get knocked back.

>did they confiscate any you had
I took myself to the hospital and left the knife behind

>do they search your belongings
I didn't really have anything on me except my phone, which was put in a locker when I went into the psych ward because they don't allow cameras. I was pretty fucked when I first got there so I have no idea if they searched my pockets or whatever.

>how bad is being found?
I wasn't exactly found, but the shame and sense of failure you feel afterwards is crushing. The way people look at you afterwards is hard to take too. If you're going to kill yourself, make sure you don't fail.
>>
>>38722560
Kys
>see what I did there
>>
>>38722342
I've been diagnosed as a schizophrenic recently and honestly suicide just seem to be the only real solution. It's better than breaking down one day and going feral on my family or whatever.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.