[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't give up anon, your life will get better eventually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
Don't give up anon, your life will get better eventually
>>
Biggest lie my mom told me.

Its 12 years later and shit is not better its worse T_T dont fool yourself it will never get better
>>
It only gets "better" if you force yourself to make it better. When you get to that point, it is just an illusion that you make yourself believe to be "better"
my life got worse when I became a false normie for a while (gf etc)
now I'm back to before then and I am happier
do whatever the fuck you want to do and don't do what anyone else might expect of you, it's your life... when you die everything is gone anyway
>>
>>38721634
(continued): be proud of being a weirdo and embrace it, keep doing what you want
never be ashamed
that's my best possible advice
>>
>>38721474
This is dumb statement not because it's false, but because it's generally said when you have already given up and is thus no longer applicable.
>>
>>38721474
Only if you actually do something about it. Let me guess, you think your life will never be able to get better because in 20 years you haven't done a single shit to make it better or do something even for yourself. You thought that life would have changed just by sitting on your nice gaming chair mommy bought you and play games all day.
>>
>>38721474
>it gets better
Biggest lie I've ever heard in my ENTIRE LIFE
>>
>>38721698
no that would be me if Life got better but now

i have to work for shitty money and have no time to play vidya all my time is spent work-sleep-worksleep driving me nut and i cant change because i dont make enough to save money
>>
>>38721474
>be 2012 me
>just discovered /r9k/
>fucking autistic, not a single friend, barely talked to anyone
>/r9k/ was full of people I could relate to
>now
>I have friends. I have a cool summer job. People appreciate me. I'm happy.

The only reason I come here anymore is to give advice to people (but they all get rejected because everyone here is autistic, so I basically just end up bragging about being a normie).
>>
File: koichi_thumbnail_2.png (560KB, 776x798px) Image search: [Google]
koichi_thumbnail_2.png
560KB, 776x798px
>>38721852
It.... it really can get better?
>>
>>38721474
It doesnt get better, normies just become ok with it being shit, giving the feeling of it getting better
>>
getting old means it never gets better for anyone. your weak frail and deteriorating body are only good for reminding you your that much closer to your inevitable destrucion.

truly no one can be happy and not completely dilusional. Life sucks, bitch.
>>
>>38721852
2012 r9k was full of normies from what I remember. Not to mention tripfags.
>>
for instance: watching you parents age and fade into nothingness.

people think this is something to uphold. I'll never understand us
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.