[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wagecuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1429200745129.jpg (253KB, 2048x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1429200745129.jpg
253KB, 2048x1447px
Who here works for a fast food joint? As a robot, how is it? Greentext if possible.
>>
Not fast food but I used to work for a college dorm kitchen. Fucking freshmen are the worst, trashing the place.
>>
I imagine you get shit on by your boss, your boss's boss, your coworkers, and your customers. And you're expected to love it and base your life around it.
>>
>>38720933

>be wage cuck
>deal with impatient nasty customers
>"where's my order??"
>look straight at customer with serious face
>slowly turn serious face into creepy super forced smile
>"I'll get you deserve, wait right there"
>manager looks at me
>stare at scissor, stare at order
>flip a coin
>look at Manager
>"I guess she's lucky"
>get written up for improper behavior
>>
I just had a dream I was working at mcdonalds. All I had to do was deliver the tray of food to the customer. It was a very comfy dream.
>>
File: 29awv89.jpg (102KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
29awv89.jpg
102KB, 1280x960px
>>38721385
>written up

I fucking hate how retarded fast food establishments use this as justification for reducing your pay for an already unlivable minimum wage job.

I worked at Subway when they told me that for not wanting to stay an extra hour after my shift because druggie mcfuckpants was too drunk to show up. Druggie mcfuckpants was friends with the manager, so I get written up, he goes off scot free.

So I agreed with super-mega-manager-faggot and went back to work. Made myself five subs, went back in the office told him to suck my fucking dick.

Been without work ever since, still better than bowing the knee to idiotic chucklefucks.
>>
>>38720933
I worked at a sub sandwich restaurant for a whole six days and quit because I realized food service was the worst job you could have.
>>
Fast food is one of the worst forms of employment next to over the shoulder warehouse work.

Glad i work night shift as a pca, barely have to do anything except follow the rules. change/roll 4 ppl and get 3 dressed in the morning.
>>
File: clown.jpg (32KB, 359x354px) Image search: [Google]
clown.jpg
32KB, 359x354px
>worked at local mcdonalds
>hated it
>always get put on cashier or food runner
>impatient customers would almost always ask me where there food is
>early days tried to force a smile and be polite
>over time get sick of doing that and realise managers are barely around
>start being a bit more aggressive for fun
>one day manager moved my smoke break from 2 to 4
>pissed off about that and needed the nicotine

3:50
>customer asks where there food is
>"i dont fucking know lady, do i look like the fucking king of food you fucking cunt. fucking leave, right now"
>shouted that full force in her face
>shes so shocked and scared that she actually leaves
>go on smoke break
>come back
>"order 86 didnt collect her food, wonder where she went"

got a disciplinary the next day for something about being rude to customers but i dont know what that was about
>>
>>38721890
>no bulletproof glass
>gets robbed by a nigger
>>
File: 1494293789948.jpg (7KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1494293789948.jpg
7KB, 240x240px
what are some comfy entry level jobs to apply for? i worked part time as a janitor at this place for a year but the place is too fucking far and i have no car so i quit. im in university for accounting but im feeling like taking a break so im up for doing anything full time. ive tried looking for some accounting related entry level office jobs but they all want 2+ years experience for pretty much data entry and accounting software that you can learn in a week. seems like anything food related is a shitshow so im not touching that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.