[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at McDonalds >see qt girl sitting by herself >sit down

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1490063110129s.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490063110129s.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>at McDonalds
>see qt girl sitting by herself
>sit down next to her and smile and wink at her
>she immediately gets up and leaves the restaurant

how do normies do it?
>>
>>38720721

That's a super creepy approach
>>
>>38720721
normies don't do this creepy shit OP.

You guys have a weird, distorted, movie induced idea of how social interactions are really like.

But yea i know u're b8
>>
>>38720721
I don't think you're supposed to sit with strangers at McDonalds.
>>
normies don't actually wink at strangers in public, anon
>>
>>38720721
Should have fed her eggs, OP.
>>
>>38720721
If you're gonna sit down next to someone you need a verbal icebreaker man. You can't just come into someone's space, wink, and then expect them to turn that into a conversation unless you're a fucking 11/10.
Props for trying, seriously, I know how hard it is to psych yourself up to do something like that, but you took the completely wrong approach.
>>
>>38720721
>Can I join you?
>No, sorry (bullshit excuse to make you feel better)
>>
>>38720721
You did it wrong bud. The correct course of action would have been to walk up to her and ask if you could sit with her. If she says sure then you sit there and try to start a conversation and if things go well, get her number.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.