[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1499560662121.png (110KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1499560662121.png
110KB, 396x385px
Today I found my dog dead on the side of the road dragged into a bush, this month has destroyed any sense of hope I have had. its been nothing but back to back shit destroying me all month. at first this board was a meme to me, but i have slowly become desensitized over the course of this month, i didnt even cry when i found my dog. whats wrong with me.
>>
your bucket of Fuck's just ran out is my guess
>>
>>38720646

Was it hit by a car?
>>
>>38721173
yeah, we have a 24 hour emergency vet 2 miles from where he was hit though
>>
probably hitted by a car, don't let your dogs out if you live near the highway

my dog was attacked by a biker who was pissed because he barked at him while he was driving, literally get off the bike and chased it while throwing bricks at him, he hitted my house and a neighboor's house so we all came out and a neighboor breaked a bottle on his face, not his head, his fucking head, I think the old hag lost an eye kek
>>
>>38721286
People don't care OP. They hit your dog and kept going, and some other person probably dragged it out of the street.
>>
File: 1501380776939.jpg (82KB, 750x612px) Image search: [Google]
1501380776939.jpg
82KB, 750x612px
Watch out, take care of the dog next time.
>>
I don't give a fuck about dogs, I sometimes eat them, it's a secret hobby of mine
Taken about a year to cook them to perfection but the thrill of the taste is euphoric, especially when I'm eating a dog from a family that has been loved
>>
File: 1499559198790.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499559198790.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
>>38721339
we need a holocaust to rid the world of these people
>>
>>38721415
Give me the button and I'll press it.
>>
>>38721338
i mean face, bloodiest thing Ive seen, felt bad for him tho, he couldnt sue us since he doesnt know who hitted him and who was the dog owner, dodged a bullet
>>
>>38721379
The edgiest Chinaman.
>>
>>38720646

Experiment with auto-erotic asphyxiation.

Make sure the release mechanism is slightly out of reach. That's how you get the best rush.
>>
>>38721377
my animal was taken care of you nigger
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.