[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex/Virginity is Seriously Not a Big Deal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1495314658007.jpg (75KB, 596x596px) Image search: [Google]
1495314658007.jpg
75KB, 596x596px
I finally got laid the other night and broke a year+ long dry streak. I wasn't a virgin, but I haven't had sex since high school and those experiences were very awkward and unenjoyable for me so I practically considered myself a virgin up until now.

Let me tell you that sex is the most OVERRATED thing in the fucking world. I still feel like the same loser I did before it happened and I likely will. I'm still lonely, depressed, and empty inside. Sex solves nothing and doesn't even feel much better than masturbating.

No, I'm not trying to b8 or troll. I've been posting on here for a while and always considered myself a cyborg. I just want you to know that your virginity is the least of your problems.
>>
how hot was she?

I hate it when fags fuck a fat drunk slut at a party with a condom and claim sex is overrated
>>
>>38720144
Solid 7 out of 10. Blonde girl with beautiful blue eyes. Average tits, fat ass, nice legs. Good, tight pussy. Maybe a little trashy looking despite all that but in kind of a hot way. She's like the second or third hottest girl I've ever done anything with I'd say.
>>
cyborg was a joke meant to mock normies like you who try so hard to connect and relate to robots due to your insane validation complexes and need to be in some social group. shut the fuck up, you know nothing of our struggles at all.
>>
>>38720091
>heh virginity isnt a big deal, don't worry if you're a virgin at 40 its normal heh

>by the way were importing 50 million uneducated darkies to your country heh,
>>
>>38720206
I was a complete shut-in loser with no friends up until about 16/17. I obsessed over my virginity, had no social skills or hobbies, and was severely depressed. I know what it's like, man.
>>
>>38720252
>I was a robot at 16 I know your pain
>but then I stopped being one
>tfw not a virgin but feel like one even though I can still get laid
you are a fucking idiot man
>>
>>38720305
>Implying that being an outcast during my critical developmental years hasn't severely scarred me mentally and that I don't still feel the effects of that today
>>
>>38720436

16 aint that bad though. I'm a 25 yo virgin neet, you don't know shit.
>>
>>38720470
Wait, don't you like being a neet though? You can develop yourself and learn 100+ new languages right? Why are you adding the "neet" part there like it's a bad thing?
>>
>>38720470
Except your teenage years are still super important regardless, I was still escaping robothood at 18 and I missed my window for being a bonafide normie for the rest of my life

You people need to realize that just because somebody lost their virginity or finally made friends doesn't mean they still don't have the same robot mindset
>>
>>38720091
no one cares about your opinion, you no longer belong here, you are not saying anything revolutionary by being the 1000000000th person to repeat the mantra of "sex is overrated"

Please leave.
>>
>>38720529
Maybe it's a common mantra because it's fucking true?
>>
>>38720091
sex is only overrated if you're bad at it anon
>>
>>38720515

No I'm sure you know your fair share of pain, most people do, but your ain't shit compared to a real robots. You're like tyler the creater tier sad, its cute.
>>
meh you will feel better for a few days after. you will go back being a robot.
>>
>>38720626
Depression just doesn't go away after reaching some arbritrary benchmark of being normal. It's a chemical imbalance, you mouthbreathing retard.
>>
>>38720511
why do you think this board is 1 person

those are memes you dumbass
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.