[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STARVING DIET UPDATE 1

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1492881514426.jpg (61KB, 459x498px) Image search: [Google]
1492881514426.jpg
61KB, 459x498px
(ramadan style).
So /r9k/ as you may remember I'm on the following regimen:

>no eating before nighttime
>no sugar or sugary drinks
>lots of coffee
>lots of water
>ONE meal: meat+veggie/fruit+sweet/icecream or carbs

Started roughly 10-12 days ago and already lost quite a bit of weight.
I can wear a size smaller clothes already, gut is less visible, face fat visibly dimished already.
Here's 3 standard meals from this week off the top of my head:

a)snitzel, few fries, half a banana, one icecream(200kcal one)
b)a frozen pizza, grapes, snackbar(149kcal one)
c)ground meat, rapini, grapes, snackbar (200kcal)

That's it. I don't eat anything else.
Always eat 4-5 hours before sleep also.
I don't do any exercise bc too lazy but tried to be more active, less stationary, did some chores, went places, etc.

It's really easy and it sorta boils down to stop eating shit and having only a single course meal (1000-1200kcal roughly) every day.

Fatasses you have NO EXCUSE
>>
why is no one caring :(
Last thread had a healthy discussion going on
>>
>>38720043
I've been back to my routine for a few months of : bowl of soup @ 11am, bowl of rice @ 4pm, black coffee throughout the day
>>
Im listing man tell me about a diet that will work for me
>>
Fatass robots have LITERALLY no excuse. I'm giving you a pity post OP so you better appreciate it.
Back when I was a kid in 6th grade I weighed 183 pounds. That's one hundred and eighty three pounds at like 11. You know what I did? Starved myself for a summer. Lost 50 pounds. A literal child was able to do what some of you fags refuse to do despite being NEETs. Use this as inspiration.
>>
>>38720997
I got down to 84 lbs. about a year ago, going to try and see if I can do better
>>
>>38720043
I've started doing something similar and it's been goin alright.

Funny thing is that I still basically only eat fast food. I'll just get one of the smaller meals and an unsweet tea instead of soda. Generally comes out to no more than 1000 cals or so.
>>
No offense but this seems dumb. Losing weight and keeping it off is about developing consistency and discipline. Forcing yourself into a meme diet that will only be short term isn't the way to do it

Gradually reduce your calories and develop a routine that you can stick to for a long time.
>>
>>38721026
How short are you brah? That sounds crazy
>>
>>38721080
Its about losing weight fast.
Afterwards u gotta keep the calory count low too obviously.

And with the newfound motivation from accomplishment and gain its easier.

Usually the people saying its dumb are normie fit who have no idea what it means to be fat
>>
>>38721087
5'7"
originopotamus
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.