[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In your own experiences, will a girl typically break up with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1445045728274.jpg (31KB, 450x437px) Image search: [Google]
1445045728274.jpg
31KB, 450x437px
In your own experiences, will a girl typically break up with you over a date or would they just outright do it
>>
>>38719999
They'll just do it. No point putting you through the emotional rollercoaster of a date breakup.

Nowadays a lot of people do it over the phone.
>>
>>38720039
ok so when the girl I've dated says "i want to talk about when I head back to school over lunch" that's not necessarily a breakup and could be anything?
>>
>>38719999
CHECKED

They usually have the decency to do it in person but not on a date. What the fuck would be the point of that?
>>
>>38720070
what would the difference between in-person and date be in this case?
>>
>>38719999
neither, they'll cheat behind your back, so that they can still suck you dry of your hard-earned money
>>
>>38719999
They'll drop you like a sack of shit the second they get uncomfortable or want Chad. Most times they will phrase it like they can't be in a relationship right now or just need some space.
>>
>>38719999
Women are naturally averse to confrontation and are obsessed with portraying themselves as victims so they will always break up with a man in a way that makes it look like it was entirely their fault and makes them feel empowered for doing so
>>
>>38720094
>"Anon, we need to talk"
>"What do you want to talk about"
>"I'd rather not do this over text."
>Crushed and know what's about to happen but meet her anyway because I'd also rather do this in person
>Meet her outside at a public place or at her place
>"This isn't working out."

Usually goes like that for me.
>>
>>38720258
makes sense. lunch date could fit into that though?
>>
>>38720046
Normally I'd say its nothing but the words "I want to talk" are a big red flag. It's not techincally a date.

I broke up with my ex after an "I want to talk" as well, but it had nothing to do with dates and I prompted her first, in ways I don't feel liek getting into.
>>
>>38720316
OK I gotcha. I'll go in assuming the worst, so if she wants to keep something going I'll be pleasantly surprised and if not then I'm not devastated.
>>
>>38720267
Yeah it will.

>Look Anon we need to talk about when I go back to school
>I love you but...
>I really need to focus on my studies (of Chad cock)
>so lets take a break until I get sorted out
>I can't really be in a relationship right now my school work is more important
>don't worry we aren't breaking up! (We are)
>you're a great guy and I'm sure you'll find someone who has time for you (I'm wasting time I could be using to fuck college Chads)
>>
>>38720267
No. It's not a date. A date is for having fun and spending time with your gf. You wouldn't call going to a funeral with your gf a date. How do you not know the definition of a date?
>>
>>38720451
Lunch date to me is just going to lunch with a girl romantically.

What does Lunch date mean to you?
>>
>>38720472
It's all about the purpose. If you're getting dumped, it's like getting a call from the police station for an interrogation. It isn't a date. I'd call it a meeting.
>>
>>38720519
but that's what I'm saying, like can going to lunch be the setting for a breakup

ffs dude I'm not trying to be ideological I'm trying to get an idea of whether this upcoming meet is a possible LDR or a definite breakup
>>
>>38720046
>"i want to talk about when I head back to school over lunch"

It's over. Prepare yourself. She's doing it in public because she thinks you're the kind of guy that would flip out and hit her.
>>
>>38720545
>She's doing it in public because she thinks you're the kind of guy that would flip out and hit her.
definitely not
>>
>>38720561
Why else would she do it in public? Don't be surprised if one of her friends is nearby lurking, as well.
>>
>>38720534
You're getting dumped for sure. If she really likes you, she'll dangle that as a possibility, then cheat on you three months later, grow distant, then confess that she's been seeing someone else and that this LDR thing isn't gonna work. Just accept the breakup with some grace. Don't do what my friend did, which was to drunkenly go to his exes apartment and scream "PLEASE JUST GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE" and cry his eyes out while I patted him on the back and internally died of cringe.
>>
>>38720602
idfk dude, but we're both super introverts in our first dating thing

that assumption seems more like projection. sure it might just be breakup but come on now it's not because she thinks I'll hit her
>>
>>38720039
This, pretty much what happen with my oneitis, she left me because I forgot my fucking headphones. they don't need a reason they'll just do it to be a cunt like they are.
>>
>>38719999
If they dont care for you feelings they will just tell outright, if they do they will have a "meeting" with you
The only girlfriend that i ever had in high school broke with me over text, got sad and lost a lot of confidence when i was starting to get better
>>
god this sucks /r9k/ I had a solid week of feeling happier than I had in years. and it's about to end.
>>
File: otter watermelon.jpg (92KB, 600x662px) Image search: [Google]
otter watermelon.jpg
92KB, 600x662px
The one time I had a gf she just broke up with me over a fucking email. It was two sentences long and basically said "Anon, it's not working out. Bye." Tried to call her to see if this was real and number was blocked.
>>
File: george risk management.png (522KB, 836x596px) Image search: [Google]
george risk management.png
522KB, 836x596px
>>38720832
It's not over yet. Don't show up. Be hard to get into contact with. How can she break up with you if she can't even talk to you?
>>
>>38720892
lol but what if it wasn't a breakup
>>
>>38720976
>"i want to talk about when I head back to school over lunch"
It's a break up.
>>
>>38719999
In my experience she stopped responding to texts and phone calls. Eventually she just said yeah i don't wanna see you anymore because you're boring
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.