[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't robots befriend lesbians?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

File: 02.jpg (2MB, 1446x1417px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
2MB, 1446x1417px
Why don't robots befriend lesbians?
>>
>>38719465
Because I'd just try to fuck them.
>>
>>38719465
I'm super """homophobic""" but I'd befriend anyone at this point.
>>
>>38719465
Because I don't know any lesbians. They probably also don't like anything I like.
>>
Because lesbians are gross.
>>
>>38719465
I had a lesbian best friend for a year or two. I don't know where she is now. I miss her.

>>38719541
Why do you say that?
>>
>>38719465
I had a best friend that was a lesbian
We have been friends for 6 years and then she got angry at me and blocked me everywhere
I sometimes see her at university or the city, but we don't talk
She has new non depressed friends and doesn't need me anymore
>>
File: image.jpg (335KB, 1936x1473px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
335KB, 1936x1473px
>>38719465
For me it serves as a painful reminder that they can easily get a gf just like any other straight person and can even turn the straightest women gay, only to make it harder for us to compete
>>
Most lesbos deeply hate men and they'd especially hate robots so why would that work?
>>
Ya I'd try to fuck them too.

Let me lick your lesbian pussu
>>
File: nrcjDDX.jpg (33KB, 523x452px) Image search: [Google]
nrcjDDX.jpg
33KB, 523x452px
>>38719465
>befriending a female for any reason other than sex.
The only reason men have femwhore friends is because they can provide a cocksleeve.
Women provide inferior companionship, they don't understand trust, value, or morals, and they can't be honest with you, since for them it's a compulsive instinct to lie.

I'd have more fun befriending a chatterbot, at least it can give me an interesting statistic once in a while.
>>
>>38719465
I have 2 mothers, sincerely I do not think they are much different from other people so they are pretty much normies
>>
>>38719465
Apparently my "humor" is too "Edgy" for any sort of minority to like me.
It's mostly Irony tho.
>>
>>38719465
Because lesbians are obnoxious.
>>
My best friends are a lesbian couple.

>tfw they wanted help having a kid
>>
My oneitis is a lesbian. It's really pretty terrible. Would not recommend.
>>
>>38719465
Do lesbians want to be a fat ugly neckbeards friend, is this sort of like the reverse of a fag hag?
>>
>>38719563
Not him, but most lesbians here are fat and gross
>>
>>38721163
My lesbian friend was fat and kinda gross. One of the chillest girls I've ever known though.
>>
all girls i've asked out have been lesbians. I find about 1 girl a year i enjoy talking to and they're either obese and have a boyfriend (not going to touch in a million years) or they are attractive enough but are lesbians or still in the closet and come out during the relationship.
>>
>>38719465
Because they're useful holes getting wasted and always try to steal our girls
>>
File: 1462668745488.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462668745488.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
Have done so in the past. Lesbians are alright. You just have to always remember they're lesbians so you don't get your hopes up/start crushing. And then one day after about a year and a half of friendship, they tell you "I wish I was straight so we could date"
>>
>>38719465
I had a lesbian friend that only dated women for years and then suddenly around 28 she fell in love with a man and now she has kids and is a typical suburban cow. Women are weird.
>>
>>38719465
Because the few times i've tried its been an emotional mess and i'm not going to risk rape attempts again.
>>
>>38721700
>i'm not going to risk rape attempts again

wtf happened?
>>
>>38721751
BPD is a hell of a drug it would seem.
>>
>>38721964
she tried to rape you? greentext would be nice.
>>
>>38722035
Not much to say beyond them being incredibly unstable meant once i found out i wanted to get away from that so some of them resorted to schiesty shit to "make" me stay. Believe it or not those were the nicer ones when they exploded.
>>
>>38719465
I did.
Then her friend got a crush on me
Kept getting dragged along on "dates" with lesbo and her friend
Didn't want any part of it
She started talking down to me
Stop talking to girl
Lesbo friend cuts ties to me
End.

Fuck human interaction.
>>
>>38719646
This. We should just leave it at this. Men dont need to be freinds with women. Just make babies and move on
>>
>>38719465
I actually am friends with a bisexual girl who I talk to that's off of 4chan. She's fucking doooope, her meme game is stronk.
>>
>>38723591
Holy shit dude you are so cringy. Be glad you're anonymous
>>
It cause Lesbians aren't dragons like in my animu.
>>
>>38723611
She knows my real name and the city I live in, also my face, and fuck you I'm not that cringe YOU'RE cringe stupid FAGGOT. >:((( I will fuck your corspe.
>>
>>38719465
My only kiss was with a lesbian
>>
File: 1499154863116.png (2MB, 1241x789px) Image search: [Google]
1499154863116.png
2MB, 1241x789px
>>38723591
>She's fucking doooope, her meme game is stronk.

kill yourself
>>
>>38719465
Because I hate lesbians 100 times more then gay guys.
>>
>>38719646
While what you say is true, many time have I've enjoyed the company of a female over a man.

Most people in general are boring. At least with a girl, I can look at something pretty while I'm bored.
>>
I wont, my last and first gf cucked me with another girl
>>
File: 1499989262448.jpg (50KB, 564x663px) Image search: [Google]
1499989262448.jpg
50KB, 564x663px
Once when I was in middle school some chad pumped and dumped my oneitis. She was so torn up about it that she became a fat dyke. He ensured that no other man would touch her even after he dumped her. He didn't damage the goods, he incinerated them. Back then I was pissed as hell but now that I think about it, it was fucking hilarious and pretty damn impressive.
Anyways I don't befriend people in general because I'm a hikikomori. That's the answer to your question
>>
>>38723692
you say this because you thought there would be a chance to fuck her.
>>
>>38723640
You guys are so MEan :( fuck you!
>>
>>38719465
a lesbian taught me how to eat pussy after I used my dick to break her depression.

it turns out keeping eye contact as o seeded her womb made her feel loved and wanted and got her over her abusive ex and made her want to be with men.
>>
>>38719465
Robots would do a lot of things if these situations were presented to us.
>>
File: 1486859142928.jpg (290KB, 988x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486859142928.jpg
290KB, 988x1024px
>>38723761
Holy shit I thought I was the only one, I feel some disgust looking at lesbians now, even if the females involved are attractive.
>>
>>38719646
This.
Stirner-friend is right befriending women who won't fuck you is just a trick
They only offer you nothing but a dumbed down version of male companionship, nothing more
>>
>tfw got my friend to have sex with her best friend four times
>tfw I'm the reason behind her getting laid
>>
>>38719465
Because I don't want to go through the heartache of falling in love with a lesbian again.
>>
There was a lesbo here once that I actually wanted to be friends with, she disappeared from the thread though and haven't seen her since.
Also, as others have said, the reason they're gay is often that they're afraid of men for whatever reason, doesn't make contactfagging easy
>>
I did she keeps goats its breddy cute desu
>>
>>38719465
>befriend lesbians
I do not want female friends, I want a female gf.
Which they are kind of disqualified for from the start.

Also feels like looking for a gf with a lesbian friend around could seriously get suicide-wish inducing. Not only is the girl you meet not interested in you, turns out she would sooner go gay? Right, total raise in confidence right there.
>>
>>38726758
Having female friends can teach you a lot about how to have a girlfriend.
The reason chad was so successful with girls is his harem of casual female friends to use as testing beds for what does and does not creep a girl out
If you want a fembot though, you're out of luck
>>
>>38727463
>Having female friends can teach you a lot about how to have a girlfriend.
>lesbian
Not very helpful for a male perspective

And frankly, the learning effect is still not worth dealing with the mindnumbing social bullshit that having female friends will cause.
>>
File: 1500739707802.jpg (562KB, 845x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1500739707802.jpg
562KB, 845x1100px
Nah, it'll just bring back painful memories of how my first gf only dated me to confirm whether or not she was a lesbian. Surely enough she was, so she dumped me and then came out.

Fucking dykes she had some nice tiddies though
>>
File: 1498373604107.png (448KB, 900x722px) Image search: [Google]
1498373604107.png
448KB, 900x722px
>>38719465
Because I have to be a lesbian too, tfw I'm not
>>
File: kill-yourself.png (119KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
kill-yourself.png
119KB, 500x522px
>>38719646

>le edgy anarkist

XDD loll
>>
>>38719465
Please god, do yourself a favour and do not try to befriend lesbians. Lesbians are fucking awful, generally, and I am one. I hate the community and everyone inside it. Then again, robots seem like they're pretty awful people on average too. Or maybe I'm just misanthropic.
>>
I'd love to have a bunch of proudly homophobic, sexist and misogynist men as my friends. Sounds like a riot. The only possible benefit of such a friendship is that most robots seem to like similar things to me, or at least some do. But overall, your dislike of me purely for my genitals would probably put a dampener on the who friend thing.
>>
>>38719465
only befriend girls there's a chance to fuck, if you can cure her str8 with the leather bat than go for it
>>
>>38719465
Because I can't even make friends you stupid dyke. Not all people are born equal.

get off my board you disgusting normie.
>>
>>38719465
Lesbians have one of the highest domestic abuse percentages. Also, it's very hard to experience true friendship with a woman since you're essentially asking to talk to someone who is similar to you, but she is far from someone you can relate to.
>>
>>38719465
Probably because having a female friend I can't fuck is entirely pointless. If I just wanted a friend I would form a friendship with another man.
>>
I wouldn't know one if I saw one. Otherwise I would, but only as a friend. If I thought they were interested I wouldn't feel comfortable or morally right to keep talking to them. I'm not a guy, but I know that does happen to guys a lot too, my ex got fired because his bosses were a "lesbian" couple and both ended up liking him and causing a shitload of drama.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.