[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STOP IGNORING UGLY GIRLS!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: oy9haul96yqy.jpg (84KB, 525x746px) Image search: [Google]
oy9haul96yqy.jpg
84KB, 525x746px
STOP IGNORING UGLY GIRLS!!!
>>
File: Cliff-Harpers-Max-Stirner.gif (7KB, 170x200px) Image search: [Google]
Cliff-Harpers-Max-Stirner.gif
7KB, 170x200px
>>38719137
You're right.
Ignore all roastwhores.
Also, le "ugly girl lives suck xd" meme is a bad example.
An ugly girl has the life difficulty of that of an average man.
>>
>>38719137
>"ugly girls totally don't also go for Chad" post no. 9824589345234
Hang yourself.
>>
>>38719137
there aren't any girls that ugly
>>
>>38719167
Yeah, if Chad would fuck me, I wouldn't be here.
I'm so sick of you hermit virgins thinking even ugly girls get fucked.
Robots won't even go for me either in reality.
End me.
>>
>>38719246
roastie, leave this place
>>
>>38719137
ugly girls are men
>>
File: flat,900x900,070,f.u2.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
flat,900x900,070,f.u2.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>>38719246
Piss of roastwhore, your kind is not welcome here.
You are nothing more than a walking, live, whining cocksleeve that's about to be replaced by superior,
and automated methods of sexual gratification,
AKA sexbots, sexdolls, etc.

Get back to the shithole you crawled out of.
>>
>>38719246
Do you have discord I'm sure you aren't as ugly as you think you are
>>
>>38719137
Yeah fucking right, you fucking cunt. I'd take that ugly roast on the time of her life but she ain't gonna heed my beta ass. Also, I actually wouldn't take her on the time of her life because I'm scared of public places and human interaction.
>>
>>38719154
This guy gets it. It really is best if you ignore all women for what they are. Your peace of mind will increase, trust me on this.
>>
File: Ratings.png (18KB, 503x644px) Image search: [Google]
Ratings.png
18KB, 503x644px
>>38719246
This here shows the mindset of women and why they can never be robots.

You're here simply because you desire something every other woman (and most normies) want. That's not to say many robots don't want sex, they do, but many robots aren't attracted to Stacy. Men specialize evolutionary (you can see this from how condensed paternal haplogroups tend to be, while maternal haplogroups tend to be spread out when viewed on a map.) Haplogroups are like this because all women have ever had to do is get fucked. Men had to compete and find women who could assimilate with their ingroup, hence why men tend not to judge women by appearance as harshly.
Hell, this is why borderline teratophilia exists among many males, and why robots would be willing to date that roastie with the fucked up hand.

Furthermore, women don't experience depression the same way. Depression physically impacts the male brain more, as we're the ones who historical have to intervene to help society.
If a foreign nation is invading, it doesn't matter for women. You probably won't be killed, just fucked.

In the end: YOU CAN'T BE A FUCKING ROBOT!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.