[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tired

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1415990693891.jpg (19KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1415990693891.jpg
19KB, 306x306px
who /tired/ anymore
can't even bother to talk to you shits
say what you're tired about and say how you're going to fix it.
>>
>>38718652
>tired of
tired of people and myself
>fix it
I can't fix this mess
>>
>>38718652
>tired of
i'm tired of dumb fucking frogposters
>fix it
i'm going to yell at dumb fucking frogposters on the internet
>>
I'm just tired all the time. I wakeup, I'm tired. Midday, I'm still tired. I just feel tired al the time and would love nothing more than to sleep all the time.
>>
>>38718730
I hate frogs too.
>>38718962
Tired.
>>
Tired of running. Tired of feelings.
Tired typing. Talking
>>
File: 1498430115524.jpg (8KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1498430115524.jpg
8KB, 225x224px
>>38718652
I'm tired of everything. Working nine hours a day, five days a week. Tired of playing games and watching TV. Tired of being lonely.

>Fix?
Caffeine or I could kms
>>
I'm just tired.
All the time.
I've been abusing ADHD meds for years now, just to have the drive to get out of bed.
>>
I tossed and turn all last night. I went to bed at 11, looked at my clock at one point and it was 2:30, looked again and it was 4:30, then again and it was 7:00 AM.

I'm tired of video games. I'm tired of not being happy. I'm tired of my back hurting from this shitty chair, I'm tired of not having a job or any money.

I'm tired of being alive.
>>
>>38718652
I have chronic fatigue syndrome.

I go to the gym on Saturday morning. Takes me two bed-ridden days to recover.
>>
tired of working in general but specifically in fast food. tired of investing so much time and energy into people just for them to shit on me in the end. objectivley I'm doing fairly well - schooling, working but I feel completely isolated and directionless. tired of coming home to stare at the ceiling until 3am and wake up at 7am to work. fuck.this.life.
>>
>>38718652
>say what you're tired about
Life
>how you're going to fix it.
with a noose
>>38718962
Check your vitamins, thyroid, and see if you do enough exercise
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.