[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you actually know if you're physically attractive or not?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1414772367162.jpg (15KB, 253x255px) Image search: [Google]
1414772367162.jpg
15KB, 253x255px
How do you actually know if you're physically attractive or not?
>>
>>38717080
You attract people. Its in the name retard. Do lots of girls explicutly say they like you? No? Then you are not attractive.
>>
I suppose you could ask online, like /soc/ or ramiugly. I don't really recommend it or against it, just saying it's an option.
>>
>>38717080
you would know by now.

originally alaii
>>
If girls approach you

Rig
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 236x282px
>>38717080
>tfw more then one girl has said I'm cute
>even got sent titty pics like chad can
Guess I'm attractive then.
>>
If you have to ask, you're not.

All that's left to determine is if you're Meh or super uggo.
>>
>>38717080
People typically tell you these things.
>>
Make a tinder account.
That's pretty foolproof.

But I'd say if you've never been told you're attractive or you've never been approached by someone you consider attractive, you're not.
>>
>>38717353
Girls send tiddy pics to anyone all the time, you aren't special anon
>>
>>38717080
Usually if you're doubting it it's because you're not but that's not always the case. All you can really do is post your face somewhere anonymous (not on /r9k/ obviously because it's not allowed) and let strangers rate you/give you feedback.

Physical attractiveness is subjective though and affected by other things (e.g. how people hold you socially) so I wouldn't try to systematise it too much. Getting down on yourself because people think you're ugly won't help you seem more attractive.
>>
>>38717425
>tfw never got a tiddy pic
I love threads where people share the nudes they have, I pretend they are mine. Its so pathetic
>>
>>38717502
I can never go to b. All the nude threads make me depressed. Average looking girls taking their clothes off for chad.
>>
>>38717080
>In a conversation, girls will pay more attention to you and be more proactive
>Girls will smile more at you and will actually hit you up to hang out
>When you go drinking, girls will get really touchy with you or welcome you touching them. Girls openly make sexual advances towards you
>You get better service at restaurants, shops, and help desks, and people seem genuinely happy to meet you
>You introduce yourself to a girl at a social function and you can feel her staring at you from across the room and later your (platonic) female friend tells you that she thinks you're cute
>>
>>38717080
If you have to ask then you're probably not.
Evrytime I look in the mirror I think god damn I'm handsome.
>>
>>38717080
>Got a gf
>strangers rate me 7/10 on average
>girls have always liked and stared at me,even from a young age
I still fucking doubt myself.It really is an abstract kind of hell.
IM NOT A NORMIE FUCK OFF FAGGOTS
>>
>>38717080
People will tell you

/thread
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.