[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no thick as FUCK mommy gf Name one feel worse than this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1497601577108.png (479KB, 1002x419px) Image search: [Google]
1497601577108.png
479KB, 1002x419px
>tfw no thick as FUCK mommy gf
Name one feel worse than this feel right here. You can't.
>>
>tfw I finally make a friend and his mom is thick and hotter than any other woman I've ever laid eyes on
>stay friends so I can come over and flirt with his mom who flirts back
>one day tell her I want to fuck her
>says it's inappropriate, asks me to leave
>friend never talks to me again
I still think about her when I jerk off
>>
>>38715256
Why didn't you get drunk with her first, anon?
>>
File: 1500777493870.jpg (89KB, 650x608px) Image search: [Google]
1500777493870.jpg
89KB, 650x608px
>>38715256
Wowwww you're fucking autistarded
>>
>>38715256
How did you two flirt? What was the context of the situation when you said you wanted to fuck? Greentext the situation right now motherfucker.
>>
>>38714406
I was prematurely pulled out of a c-section and never breastfed. Oh yeah and sexually mutilated but that is par for the course.

What does society owe me?
>>
>>38715976
She would always ask me about girls, like if I was seeing anyone or if I was having sex. Sometimes she would talk about what sex was like with her ex husband. She always called me handsome and just came off as flirty. One day I came over and my friend was in the shower. She asked me something about how uni was going and if I had been meeting sluts at parties. I told her no, I'm more into the respectable girls and put my hand on her thigh. Her face turned dark red and she asked what the fuck I thought I was doing. I tried to say something smooth and sexy but just stuttered "t-taking you of course". She told me to get out and not come back. Later I tried texting my friend and he never responded and I never saw him again. I'm sure she told him what happened
>>
>>38716467
>Her face turned dark red
She wanted the D
>>
>>38716513
She seemed more angry than horny in the moment
>>
>>38716424
I was also raised by sociopath narcissists (meanz NO EMPATHY).

Do I get a thick mommy gf now? I thought femalez were the more nurturing sex?..
>>
>>38716467
Fucking imbecile
>>
>>38714406
Is that Mal Malloy? She is such a fucking goddess.
>>
>>38716467
this is why i never risk making the first move. you never know with these bitches.
>>
>>38715256
>tfw met a robot off here
>tfw ended up with his mom

Feel bad for him, but she's great. Sorry Geoff if you see this.
>>
>>38714406
She is perfect pre pregnancy and only gets worse
>>
>>38717145
that's hot and sad at the same time. it's my fetish, but not on the receiving end. do you fuck his mom while his in the hosue?
>>
>>38716593
As soon as you noticed this you should have backed off and apologised immediatly. She could have found this endearing when reflecting on the moment and be more willing to fuck but now you 100% killed your chances
>>
>>38716959
Yeah. I need to download all her shit.
>>38717149
Seek help nigga. Post 1 is objectively the best
>>
>>38717195
We have done before but after becoming more serious we've tried to be more considerate.
>>
Post more thick milk cow mommies

Originally of course
>>
>>38717259
What's your relationship with Geoff, does he hate you for fucking his mom?
>>
>>38717298
We're friends but he doesn't like it, especially since it's gone as far as me fathering his half-sister.

Hate might be a strong word but it's definitely weird, an uncomfortable situation. Considering we met and started out as friends and what happened after was because of it.
>>
>>38717463
>We're friends but he doesn't like it, especially since it's gone as far as me fathering his half-sister.
This only turns me on more, anon. How old is his half sister?

Also, how old his Geoff, is he an old KHV? (like 21+). I assume that since you two are/were friends, he must be quite old already.
>>
>>38717546
She's only about a year old now, I've only known him and his mom for a few years anyway.

Me and Geoff are both early-ish 20s. I said, we met off here from a thread. Not like we've known each other since kids or anything.
>>
Middle is best fight me
>>
>>38714406
Holy shit what's the fucking source.
>>
>>38717722
Your life is like a thicc mommy gf r9k-themed hentai storyline
>>
>>38718070
Not the first time here I've talked about it, more often I've seen it compared to those weird cuck threads where the guy's mom won't do anything with him, only his friends or brother or something.

I don't know, it's just our situation. It's nice but I'm not too proud of it.
>>
>>38714406
I want her to bury my face in those tits
>>
>>38717779
i think that's mal malloy
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.