[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help a Robot out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: pirosmani-wine.jpg (71KB, 704x512px) Image search: [Google]
pirosmani-wine.jpg
71KB, 704x512px
This week, I asked my crush at work to go to lunch with me on Friday, and he agreed. He's gay too, and I'm pretty sure he knows I really like him by now (because I'm terrible at being subtle or hiding my power-level). In any case, lunch went pretty well (I think - at the very least, I enjoyed myself, and he appeared to do so too).

I do want to ask him out - but how do I proceed from here?

I might get together with some co-workers today, and it's likely he'll be there too (hence the reason I'm going, despite my fear of social occasions). I want to ask him out, or at least try to take this further, but I don't know what to do. I don't think I'm even thinking clearly: I just really want to go out with him, but I have no clue how to proceed.

Also, I'm scared that this is entirely one-sided, and that any hints I got of him being even remotely interested were just misinterpretations on my part or him being nothing more than nice/polite/friendly. And honestly, I don't even get that many hints that he's interested in me to begin with.

>inb4 "don't pursue this because he's a co-worker"

Fuck that, so many people at the workplace are dating, so I don't care. And he said he's considering moving on to some other occupation, so I have to act a little more quickly.
>>
> This week, I asked my crush at work to go to lunch with me on Friday, and he agreed.

Stopped reading at this point.

Get the fuck out, normalfaggot.
>>
File: 1383439110732.jpg (35KB, 481x394px) Image search: [Google]
1383439110732.jpg
35KB, 481x394px
>>38714197
>I have a monopoly on all the suffering and wretchedness in the Universe
>>
How have you known this guy? You might want to wait a little.
Don't lose hope, you got this
>>
File: IMG_2434.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2434.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>gay top

Go get fucked in the ass. Most gay men (including myself) will fuck any boipussy we can get. Invite him to your place sometime.
>>
>>38714539
I only started really talking to him last week, when a mutual friend of ours invited us both to lunch.

>>38714609
You've got to be fucking joking.
>>
>>38714875
If I were you I would wait a little before taking things further but that's just because I'm hopelessly shy and insecure lol
You should try to get to know him and to get him to know you a little better, I guess.
>>
>>38715417
>that's just because I'm hopelessly shy and insecure

I'm the exact same way. I do agree that I should wait a bit, though, and maybe pop the question by asking him something along the lines of "hey, you wanna go grab dinner this weekend?" or "want to grab a drink tonight?"
>>
>>38715534

>>38715534
Yes I think that's the best thing to do
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.