[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ weekend blues

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 52

File: 25+ pepe.png (127KB, 585x549px) Image search: [Google]
25+ pepe.png
127KB, 585x549px
>hit the gym today
>sprang my trapezes muscle
>tfw my back hurts when i move my arm up
>>
>>38713961
>25 and your life is already over

what a fucked up society we live in. who raised you ?
>>
>comparing myself to my peers
>it hurts

I'm always reminded how much of a failure I am and that even if I tried to fix my life, it would be a shitty, condencending, patronizing and pity version of a normal life.

Recently I'm almost obsessed with how I wasted my career life and how a friend did the right thing which I didn't and now he's enjoying a great life. Thinking about that is making me despair. On top of that, I feel embarrassment and I can't live life like this. Knowing that someone else did the same thing before and if I encountered them, they'd look down on me patronizingly is killing me.

I just want to curl up and hide in a dark corner.
>>
I'm so lost I don't even know how to start getting better. I feel like I'm trapped and can't get out of my situation. Only suicide looks viable at this point.
>>
File: 49er pepe.png (422KB, 545x563px) Image search: [Google]
49er pepe.png
422KB, 545x563px
>tfw the only person in the house that eats right and exercises
>the rest of my family is eating trash
>>
File: 1409423906302.gif (435KB, 372x500px) Image search: [Google]
1409423906302.gif
435KB, 372x500px
>26
>Never had a job and with my depression and anxiety I'm not sure I can hold one
>Brother says I should start working with him at a business owned by the family (Mainly my cousins now)
>Says he'll talk to him
>This was like a week or two ago and he hasn't mentioned it since
f-fuck, it feels like my one shot at a normal life, but I don't want to be a hazzle and bug my brother about it since I'm guessing he got told no
Can't say I blame them though, since I'd be a risky hire with me never knowing if I'll have the energy to care
>>
>>38714063
I'm nearly 30 and put my career on hold after college to take care of my father's businesses after he was diagnosed with dementia. I live at home with my parents and take a salary of 20k/yr. Meanwhile, my two best friends are married and balls deep in their careers. Every extended family gathering I go to I'm looked at with pity.

I promised myself that after my final series of business projects that I would let go and finally begin my own life this year. But I feel no hurry to prove to the extended family my worth. The way they treat me now, they don't deserve to see my succeed. I may just leave, start my own family, and never look back.
>>
>>38713961

>woke up
>cleaned my AR-15
>drove to parents house
>watched tv
>went to the bar
>am currently at the bar

Who /phoneposter/ here
>>
File: absolute.png (219KB, 287x287px) Image search: [Google]
absolute.png
219KB, 287x287px
>>38715023
Keep bugging them anon. You have agood opportunity and are letting it slip.faggot
>>
>>38715023

>depression/anxiety
>job

Iktfb my job keeps my mind occupied and i don't fall into a pit of despair
>>
>>38715119
>You have agood opportunity and are letting it slip.faggot
That's my whole life though
Anxiety when it comes to trying to talk to people and be a bother, then apathy when it comes to actually doing things
>>
>>38715113
>Currently lying in bed
>Slight need to get up and take a piss
>It can wait another 5 minutes

/phoneposter/
>>
>>38715110
>cont.
Every day I'm thankful my best friends still want to associate with me. There's always a fear that they'll "outgrow" me. Sometimes I think one of the wives is trying to keep me away from one of my friends and his son. The other friend I visit at least once a month to keep my sanity.

When I'm at his house I'm often the third or fifth wheel whenever we go out. That feeling (especially after drinking) is gut wrenching.
>>
>26
>done nothing but watch streams on twitch/listen to music
>just waiting to go to work tonight
I should start exercising, but what's the point.
>>
>>38713961
39 here knees are fucked shoulders are also fucked
>>
File: schlandkugel.png (45KB, 279x307px) Image search: [Google]
schlandkugel.png
45KB, 279x307px
>Want to join in on conversation
>no life experience so I have nothing to offer
>25
>>
File: hj.jpg (104KB, 902x891px) Image search: [Google]
hj.jpg
104KB, 902x891px
Have any of you made it to 25 and literally done absolutely fuck all with your life?

That's where I'm headed.
>>
>played videogames all day
>catching up with the rest of my guild in BDO
>can actually ignore my depression occasionally
Neat.
>>
I more and more understand how old people can just sit around watching tv after work
I'm a neet, but I'm at a point in life where taking the time to do things is too much effort, watching anime, playing video games, it feels like such an effort and takes up so much time.

Atleast I've promised myself to aim at one positive thing a day. Clearning, Reading up on theory for drivers license, picking weed in the garden, washing my clothes etc, just something to make me feel not the whole day was wasted
>>
>>38716487
I feel you anon, gardening has helped me feel a bit better. Forces me to go outside and get some sun, I pick weeds and water the plants, I'm outside for only 20-30 minutes, but it helps.
>>
Need to get medicine but, I don't feel like going outside today. I want to be out of society for awhile. Fade inwards.
>>
>>38714063
>found out my friends wife he's been with since he was 13 is pregnant
>he's also paying for a house and has a car
>meanwhile I'm still living with my mother and wondering what that kind of emotional fulfillment must feel like

not sure I've been closer to suicide than now
>>
>27
>another job interview another job I didn't get
Probably gonna spend the weekend getting drunk and ticking away the hours playing some vidya.
I just want some form of stability in my life.
Everyday carries endless possibilities yet every day is exactly the same.
I don't want this much freedom, give me an obligation. A job, a friend, something to do. I'm so tired of this.
>>
File: pepeAnxiety.jpg (35KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepeAnxiety.jpg
35KB, 400x388px
4 more years until I can properly join the ranks of the 25+ threads. I'm really fucking scared because I'll have like 1 week of productivity and then my mind will turn to goop for months on end.

HeLp Me LoL
>>
>>38715396
I'm 27 and still an undergrad
Most people my age are military dudes using gi bill. Meanwhile I'm just a fuck up who barely scrapes by a single semester before falling into another 8 month depression and taking that time off school so I don't fuck up my GPA irrevocably.
>>
>>38714457
I feel the same way. I don't know how escape either.
>>
>>38716947
Shrug. did a shrug and felt a pop in my back and my arm hurts to lift up.
>>
>>38716978
I did that once. It took a while to heal. So long that my gym habit went by by.
>>
>>38713991
I'm 30 and things are looking up. COme on guys don't be fags! You have plenty of time. But complaining is easier right faggots?
>>
>younger brother has had a steady job for the past 6 or 7 years, he's worked his way up to 2nd in command
>owns his own house, bought a brand new Jeep, has 0 debt
>youngest brother has a job where he's on the road a lot
>his company gives him a new vehicle every 4 years
>they pay for all of his food and hotels, or pay for an apartment if they want him to stay anywhere long term
>he works out, restores classic cars, and spends the rest of his free time outdoors
>i'm a 28 year old KHV NEET scared to leave mummy's house
>>
>turning 27 next month
>still live with parents
>graduated a few months back
>no job yet, but had my first interview for a real job on friday after months of sending off applications
>the interview lasted for 1 hour 15 minutes, with just me and the boss, which might be a good sign
>she even seemed to like me as a person, gave me compliments on my habitus and school grades (which were totally average, and a few recommendations/positive reviews I had from school or elsewhere)
>felt like I didn't totally sperg out during the review either
>will know if I land the job next week, about 30+ people applied and 3 will be hired

Please, let me escape the limbo where I've lived for years now, I want to get somewhere with my life.
>>
>>38717284
Hope you make it.
>>
File: 1441132624381.png (90KB, 646x770px) Image search: [Google]
1441132624381.png
90KB, 646x770px
Finding a job is so exhausting. Having to travel everywhere, long job interview where I have to keep explaining my life over and over again, seeing rejected offers in my email box everyday.
>>
File: 1299487390071.jpg (110KB, 729x956px) Image search: [Google]
1299487390071.jpg
110KB, 729x956px
>>38717347
You too, and the rest of the thread as well. Maybe we'll all make it eventually.
>>
Any other 25+ anons thinking about joining the military at this point?
>>
>>38717623
My uncorrected vision was nowhere near the basic requirements, so I can't even join the military
>>
>>38717623
Hell no. I'm not signing my life over to the state.
>>
File: 1499048757352.jpg (66KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499048757352.jpg
66KB, 1024x1024px
>start having random pains in joints, back and muscles
>completely unable to fall asleep if I eat anything less than two hours before going to bed
>some acquaintances are starting to get married
>>
>>38717623
Multitude of medical dqs for me. Asthma the worst
>>
>>38717623
I think about trying to join the YPG pretty much every day.
Since I'm 99% sure I won't ever be satisfied with anything in my life might as well.
>>
>>38717957
I wish there was a right-wing European alternative to YPG

Also I bet YPG would bully us for being betas
>>
File: 1500946542261.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1500946542261.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
>tfw took 27 years to go on a date with a hot girl
>tfw she wanted nothing to do with my parent living neet ass
>tfw failed the one thing i wanted all my life
>tfw will never make it
>>
>>38717983
Not saying this to make you feel worse, but can you blame her? Being a neet who lives with parents and trying to date is like applying for a job which you have no experience or even a proper education for, its just how it is. Of course that'd work if you'd both be in high school, but 10 years after that its not the same.

Not that I've ever been to dates because I'm like you, so I don't even bother, because I know the result.
>>
>>38713961
Got really stoned at my brothers and almost freaked out on the way home. I kept worrying about getting stabbed
>>
How do I get a NEET bf?

I want his mom to drive us to places on our dates.
>>
File: neet.jpg (33KB, 280x310px) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
33KB, 280x310px
>>38718124
yes i understand why im not stupid but you never know she could have taken a chance with me

>tfw wasted best years of my life infront of the pc and am paying the price

kill me
>>
File: cry pepe.png (131KB, 238x241px) Image search: [Google]
cry pepe.png
131KB, 238x241px
>>38718232
i'm cringing thinking about this
>>
>>38718232
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBBrSSyp7_M
>>
>>38713961
On my way to my cousins house in NJ.
>the blew apart 2 extra hours of my weekend because the MTA will turn off half of a major train line and NJ transit is straight nonsensical
>>
>25
>Have a stoma
>Had to quit job in February to get surgery for my condition because my boss would just say fuck you every time I went to the doctor to find out why I was dying.
>Been applying for 2 months
>Not even a phone interview

Gonna kill myself honestly if I can't find work within a year.
>>
>>38718522
Should have just stuck with your old job and sued your boss when he fired you for being sick
>>
>>38718301
I think that's the worst thing I've ever watched and I watched a lot of fucked up shit
>>
>wake up at 3pm
>don't feel like doing anything, just watch youtube videos for about 3 hours
>barely eat and don't drink anything
>go back to sleep at 6pm and wake up around 8pm
>no idea what i'll do now
What a great weekend so far
>>
>>38718268
>>38718301
I want his mom to drive us to the store to buy alcohol and frozen pizzas
>>
>>38718561
He never fired me.

He was, however, trying to get me fired. He gave me a fuckload of work he knew I couldn't do. I was doing a 2 hour commute to my job and with Crohn's, that's a terrible idea. I shit myself many times because I couldn't hold it in.

He told me no when I needed a colonoscopy and needed a day off because of it. At that point, I had enough.
>>
File: 1435275428223.jpg (5KB, 250x219px) Image search: [Google]
1435275428223.jpg
5KB, 250x219px
>>38718264
>no cute gf to bring salvation to your pathetic ass

It hurts
>>
Hey I really like these threads. Yeah they are mostly bleak and depressing, bit I really like the "averageness" of them. The idea that even if I'm a quiet, unsuccessful loser, there's lots of other fine (fine enough) people who feel the same way. Hang in there bots, we'll fine a way to be happy.
>>
>>38718772
The only thing I seem to find happiness in these days is knowing there are people in the same situation as me (being a NEET).
>>
>>38718268
kek
this so much
can't ever imagine a situation where this is not palm through face cringe worthy
>>
>Will be 27 in december
>Still 2 years away from getting my bachelor's degree in business school
>Expat
>Car needs 12,500 euros to be registered via customs because it's from north america
>Don't have 12,500
>no gf because all my money's going towards supporting my mom who is a spoiled idiot

This is mundane hell.
>>
File: wojack.png (119KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wojack.png
119KB, 1000x1000px
>>38718702
yup literally what I am hoping for
>>
File: 1500843330282.jpg (40KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
1500843330282.jpg
40KB, 300x220px
>friend and i used to bond over having shit lives and being robots
>last year friend scored a job, quickly got promoted and befriended manager who helped connect him to a university and hes in now
>made tons of new friends at uni, only has times for me once a week anymore because he's going out daily
>just got promoted at his job
>says he's going to gf a girl he likes soon
>picked up guitar and is already a decent player, joined a band
>meanwhile im still a 21 year old KHV attending community college and living with mom, no gf, no other friends, can only score minimum wage jobs
>>
>>38718858
>im still a 21

you have to go back kid
>>
>be 26
>from 18-21 I was NEET because of legal issues and getting deported with family
>from 21-26 in education
>Now 26 and finished degrees
>can't get a job
>applied to 50 entry level positions in my field of study and got 2 no's and no contact
>applying to anything else form kitchen help to sales assistant
>no response

what the fuck is the point, how the fuck do people get jobs. I'm trying my fucking hardest and applying to everything I can.. My CV isn't that bad, I'm multilingual and have experiences travelling and working in teams and with people.. but I can't even get a shit job a phone store or a bar.
>>
I've been having this pain in my upper right abdomen, and my shit has been super yellow. I got an ultrasound to rule out gallstones but the scan lady shook her head when I asked if there were any, which is actually worse, because now it means it's some other issue either cholestasis or pancreatitis or something. I've been binging McDonald's and KFC and a shitload of rum every Friday and Saturday nights, then a week ago I kept buying McDonald's every night of the week, and drinking rum every night too, until I started getting this pain. My whole right side feels swollen, but it's complicated by the fact I'm super obese. I'm 31 and have a really good job but somehow I'm in more debt than ever, like literally spent it all on junk food.

I haven't drank or had McDonald's for 8 days now and it doesn't seem to be improving. I'm going back to Dr on Tuesday no doubt she will make me go get more tests then it's another appointment then more tests...

Honestly don't fall for the obese meme it literally makes your life a living hell.
>>
my left knee turned to a piece of shit on tuesday, did work came home felt fine, sat for a bit and when I stood up I was hobbled. doesn't hurt so much but stability is not great, it had some damage and weakness to it before which now seems to have worsened.
:/
>>
>>38718954
you should have made "connections" to bad you were an antisocial pajeet
>>
>>38718954
>NEET because of legal issues and getting deported with family
>have experiences travelling and working in teams and with people

kek
>>
>>38719077
gotta turn that frown upside down ya know ;^)
>>
shit hurts man
>>
>bad headache all day, like my brain is trying to break out through my skull
>can barely even think it's so bad
>just want to go to bed and not wake up ever again
>>
>>38718772
Knowing that there are thousands of guys like me on here still somehow doesn't take away the sting of loneliness.
>>
>32
>virgin
>no friends

It's OK
>>
>>38713961
>spends all day hunched over keyboard
>finally goes to gym
>pulls the only muscle he ever actually uses because shitty form

Start with lower weights and don't cheat faggot.
>>
File: 772.jpg (56KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
772.jpg
56KB, 597x519px
>read that cold showers are good for you
>take a cold shower
>start drying myself, feeling pretty good
>pull a muscle in my back
>it hurts for the next 3 days
>>
>>38714063
Your failure in your 20's is a great equalizer. Your sucessful friends might be doing better. But their starter marriage will end in their 30's. Probably blindside them and completely wreck them and everything they worked so hard for for the past decade. They'll drastically drop to a level lower than you, and if they have kids or a fuckload of debt, recovering emotionally from their divorce aswell... it's possible it will take them many years to catch up to you again.
>>
>>38718672
Pretty sure that kind of harassment and putting your life on the line like that is ground enough for a lawsuit. Put that shitbag in his place.
>>
File: pepe old.jpg (9KB, 320x300px) Image search: [Google]
pepe old.jpg
9KB, 320x300px
>30+
>fell for the normie job meme
>worked 50+ hours this week
>too tired to vacuum all my boogers off the carpet around me
>>
>>38713961
u probably did 50 reps on ur first day, u need to learn how to do like 8-10 reps a day for starters, i know u made the walk for nothing, but ur going to be in crutches/
>>
File: 1484124299717.jpg (26KB, 461x458px) Image search: [Google]
1484124299717.jpg
26KB, 461x458px
>>38720740
What work do you do matey?

I'm about to fall into that trap myself, got my first real career job at 27 getting decent pay, but the prospect of going into the office every day for the next 40 years makes me want to neck myself.
>>
>26
>unemployed, living on the bux
>living with mom for a year now
>240lbs
really i just beg for death daily, no hope really, getting some interviews at least, heres hoping i can at least get a job and be a slightly less big fat loser.
>>
>>38721319
forklift driver

Just keep it to a 40 or less hour week. overtime isn't worth it
>>
File: Wagie.jpg (67KB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
Wagie.jpg
67KB, 1152x720px
>26 just finished a STEM degree
>moved back home to moms house a year ago
>applied to 200 plus places since january
>applied to probably 50-100 places for internships semester before
>have done 6 in person interviews and several phone interviews
>every employer says they picked someone with more experience
>currently working wage cuck grocery store job
>kid I went to highschool with came in the other day
>saw me in my stupid uniform
>broke eye contact and just walked away feeling like a failure
I'm legit a decently sociable guy and have don't practice interviews with career service people at my uni and they said I did great so I know I'm not sperging out in interviews, just getting BTFO by kids with experience. Starting to feel hopeless lads, I've reached out to classmates and old friends to pass my resume along and am getting nowhere. At least I have 0 debt and the gym to take out some of the stress but fuck does working a wage cuck job at this age destroy morale.
>>
File: 1490774478740.png (141KB, 292x272px) Image search: [Google]
1490774478740.png
141KB, 292x272px
>>38721495
With 0 debt you have nowhere to go but up bud. I have a six figure tuition debt and a mortgage. The stress of being a "normie" aint worth it.
>>
>27
>still live at home
>still in university (thought about to graduate at the end of this year)
>have a meme degree (political science)
>didn't do any internships or do any networking
>have zero clue what I'm going to do for a career
>have a part time job that I mostly dislike (it's enough to pay all my bills and put some in the bank, at least)

I'm so fucked. Forever a manchild living at home.
>>
>>38721495
>currently working wage cuck grocery store job
Youre one step ahead of me lad
>>
I know the median wage is around 50k in ontario but i feel like everyone around me is getting 90k+. does anyone else get the feeling?
>>
File: 1490772679844.jpg (167KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
1490772679844.jpg
167KB, 680x453px
>>38721682
Dunno about Ontario, but here in Sydney, it's like $82k yet everyone I meet is on 6 figures.
>>
>>38721537
I just want a decent paying job and my own place, shit even an apartment with roomates would be nice
>>38721592
I'd almost rather be a NEET it's shameful working such a pleb job at this age, all my money goes to bills anyway and I only work like 3 days a week.
>>
>>38721847
Being a NEET is alright but it would be nice to pick up some kind of casual job (20 hours/week) just to take my mind off the depression while looking for a decent job, and at least youre paying bills and not leeching off your parents.
>>
I am overdosing on my antipsychotics (Zyprexa), I have 50ish pills.

I have schizophrenia, used to have a decent life but it sucks now. I am 26. Just wanted to say bye robots.
>>
>>38722146
Don't do it lad. You'll just fry your brain
>>
Everyone I know from high school has moved out or has a regular job.

I graduated from college in January of last year, landed two jobs but currently unemployed because my family moved to Raleigh. Yet to find a job after two months of being here. No phone interview, nothing. I have a lot of success but I'm tired of being a NEET. I can't even get a call back from a part time job.
>>
I just got back from a graduation for my cousin. She graduated from a lawyer school. Most everyone there was dressed nicely, looked healthy, and was attractive. I was probably one of the ugliest people attending the ceremony in a room out of almost 300 people. I want to die.
>>
anyone watching ufc 214? i want to talk while we watch, i'm lonely
>>
>>38722245
If it makes you feel better. Law school is a meme from 2010 onwards.
>>
>>38722275
She graduated from Baylor.
>>
>>38722340
Did she get raped by a football player?
>>
>>38722357
Nah, she's dating a lawyer Chad.
>>
>>38721495
At least you got interviews. Honestly, who the fuck are these people they hire?
>>
>>38722229
I keep hearing how the job market is supposed to be improving yet I know plenty of qualified people who can't find work.
>>
>>38722419
women, diversity hires, kids who have done internships and in one case they hired a kid with a fucking marketing degree for an app support position over me (my degree is IT related) because he was the uber driver of the owner of the company one night and the owner told him to apply. I should have looked harder for internships junior year.
>>
>>38722542
I had an internship and an undergraduate thesis course. May as well be fucking nothing for the results I'm getting.
>>
>>38722428
I don't understand it.

My sister wanted to leave her last job. She's got A LOT of experience, like 8 years now of marketing. She can't get a middle management job at any company she applies to. She basically just gave up. She's making like 90k a year but she hates her job something terrible. She looked for a good year, and found nothing. For now, she's keeping her current job.

She's a hell of a lot more qualified than I am. She has an MBA, worked at nothing but F500 companies etc.

Don't understand it.
>>
>>38718301
>>While wearing his "nice guy T shirt"
>>"would you like to dance?"
Girl: I'd love to dance.
>>what's your name?

Wow he actually got a dance. But I also stopped watching right there.
>>
Turned 26 about two weeks ago. I have a BA in English and absolutely no job experience in anything that isn't retail. I work about 25-28 hours a week at a grocery story and I'm constantly anguishing about how fucking lonely I am.
>>
>>38722594
>>38722596
Lads I'd lake to say were all going to make it and everything will be fine but since the jews and corporations sold us out to globalism we might be in serious trouble. Can't give up though, eventually someone will hire us I hope.
>>
>need a job
>can't get job without experience
>can't get experience without job

The wonders of a service and banking economy...
>>
How the fuck do you even do that?
I have done it to almost all muscles, but It is nearly impossible to do that.
>>
>>38720581
just turned 33 virgin
it is indeed OK
>>
File: GkcYnMG.png (17KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
GkcYnMG.png
17KB, 500x500px
>29
>look young. 18 year olds think i'm their age
>still have social anxiety
>can manage a job, but theyre always shit bottom of the barrel pay
>the only thing stopping me from getting a college education is having to take oral communications class and having to speak in front of people
>fear i will always have a shit job and always struggling living paycheck to paycheck
>drink liquor heavily daily just to have enjoyment
>stopped smoking weed so much because it just makes me feel worse emotionally
>>
>>38723068
Hopefully. I keep trying but there's nothing around me. It sucks. I just want money but I can't even become a bagger at a supermarket.
>>
File: 1491915271160.gif (971KB, 270x252px) Image search: [Google]
1491915271160.gif
971KB, 270x252px
>>38718301
>I like skippy
>he's a great kid
>>
File: Pete Carroll shock.webm (188KB, 550x308px) Image search: [Google]
Pete Carroll shock.webm
188KB, 550x308px
>>38718301
Why the fuck would you agree to do this?
>>
I want to date one of my coworkers who is a single mother but that seems like a lot of responsibility for someone who's never been in a relationship
>>
>>38722248
looks like jon jones is back

dc you're still a great fighter, i love you dc
>>
>>38723466
>wanting to date a single mother

Anon, I'm begging you to PLEASE get some standards
>>
>>38723523
any woman i've pursued has rejected me. is it really that bad of an idea if i like her
>>
>>38723549
Ask yourself why you want to raise another man's child. If you can't answer that with a perfectly reasonable rationale, it's a terrible idea.
>>
>>38723584
because then i'd get a gf and she'd give me my own children as well
>>
>>38717787
Working out gets rid of those somehow.
>>
>>38713961
This weekend was worse than even my last. I feel like this disappointing summer is getting worse by the day, meaning my life is getting worse as I expected...
>>
>>38723630
I worked out for the first time in a long time Wednesday or Thursday, and I was suicidal afterwards. Hate my fucking life. Nothing I do ever improves my life.
>>
>Be 50+
>be on /r9k/
>Please kill me.
>>
>>38723819
There used to be a really positive older dude who came to /r9k/ and talked about his hat collection. He lived in some converted factory? and made some kind of art for a living. I miss his posts.

What's your situation like, grandpa?
>>
>>38723819
Oh also...
>Be 54.
>Now make 180k yearly.
>No savings except retirement fund because prostitutes expensive.
>No real love.
>Started paying 19 myear old 80k yearly for companionship and to pretend to be there only for me.

Could not be happier even though in the end I know it's fake.
>>
File: shithurtsman.png (2MB, 1064x1123px) Image search: [Google]
shithurtsman.png
2MB, 1064x1123px
>>38719982

I hope you don't mind but I just had to make some pic related with your post
>>
>>38723860
>>38723868
Look here.

I worked way up over years. I just can't bring anyone who actually loves me, and after 40 put weight on.

Now I pay women to pretend to love me.

Whatever, at least till retirement i'll have love. Though sometimes I truly forget she doesn't actually love me, she is a really good actor to the put I really can't tell. Day 1 I told her to cut bullshit and just talk normal to me. Drastic shift in her personality but still I like it. Still she "liked me". Over time now i'm head over heels and she says she loves me.

I'm afraid. I'm going to die soon so i'll just let go to the illusion of love.
>>
>no longer neet
>endlessly sexually frustrated by presence of females in workplace

will it ever get better
>>
>>38723860
Oh as for what I like I guess... I was always a nerd so in 30s got into what you guys would say is "classic anime" and read manga and anime.

I play games but not very well.

I really really like made in abyss. It's good if you see it.

One piece is fine but i'm really worried i'll die before it's done.
>>
>>38723584
>>38723609
Do you think this is bad reasoning
>>
>>38723718
Got to start light and build the habit. It's tough but that's the only way.
>>
>>38723584
Well truthfully in the end it doesn't matter. Whether you spawn your own or not, the universe will eventually enter heat death wherein nothing matters.

So why raise another child? Since we just established genes really don't matter, it's going to come down to your own preferences. Did you ever see yourself with kids? Etc etc etc.

Moreover it's not the kids fault, nor most times is it the womens. She probably thought he'd be there, yes some decide they can get him to stay for a child. Most don't.

So in the end you can mentally jack off to your own genes surviving long enough to die out as all genes do, or be upset you might set a good example or be a good dad to a child.

Likewise you could train the boy to be a trap or tranny cumslut to take you, or a daughter you could pound.
>>
File: QJLL3eW.jpg (90KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
QJLL3eW.jpg
90KB, 720x960px
I've never felt so depressed in my life. Please help me.

>33 soon
>no gf, no friends
>still live with parents because poor
>have spent the last 7 years studying to become a high school teacher because they get paid well in this country
>still have to do 2 more years of obligatory teacher training to be finished and earn money
>suddenly realize I hate youngsters and I don't want to deal with dumb shit while being surrounded by prime jail bait pussy all day

I'm considering to cancel the training part at this point.
Should I spend another 3 to 4 years in solitude and write a dissertation to become a university professor instead? At least I can fit in there as an ugly old man who is incredibly smart and lives a reclusive life.

I already see my life as a failure anyway. 90% of people my age have stable jobs, a wife and kids, pay off their house or whatever. Meanwhile I'm an ugly old retard living the life of a child.

Or should I...

...just...

?
F
L
E
S
Y
M

L
L
I
K I L L M Y S E L F ?
I
L
L

M
Y
S
E
L
F
?
>>
>>38723993
Yes, it's bad reasoning because it doesn't answer the question. A woman without a child could have one with you, so that's irrelevant. Do you really want to raise another man's child or not?
>>
>>38724153
if you can use the teacher training you already completed to transfer to be a professor, do that.
if it means completely starting over, then finish your teacher training. What country are you from?
>>
27 here. Work in the trades. Some people I work with are alright, but many are hard drinkers who make poor financial decisions. In many ways I am overqualified but by high school I was tired of school and had no motivation to get a white collar career. Sitting at a desk 8 hours sounds like torture. Moved to Seattle for work and hopefully have a social life, but that isnt happening yet. Friends I am rooming with never want to go and try and get laid. So haunted by all the pussy I missed out on in high school. Could have had it all...
>>
>>38725247
>What country are you from?
(germ)-any

I wouldn't have to start over. I'd have to write a dissertation, which may take 3 to 4 years.
>>
File: 1449958795309.jpg (315KB, 786x800px) Image search: [Google]
1449958795309.jpg
315KB, 786x800px
>33.
>Dad died years ago. Mom died recently. Any safety net I had died with them.
>I'm lucky if I work 2-3 times a week
>live in a shitty apartment
>crippling debt & depression
>Entry jobs in my field want experience
>homeless bound
>>
>>38725398
I'm
>>38724153

I'm not proposing that my situation is anywhere as bad as yours. Just want to show you some solidarity. It seems that at our age group, you're either well set in life, or you're lost and fucked. The older you get, the bigger the gap gets between the two.
>>
File: ready.jpg (41KB, 576x521px) Image search: [Google]
ready.jpg
41KB, 576x521px
Nothing makes me saltier than the normalfags I see on Fuckbook posting things about depression.
>Boohoo I'm so depressed, no one understands how hard life is~
>[starry_night_sky.png]
Once upon a time I created a sockpuppet and told these people that they're not really depressed. They post about depression in one breath and then post about how much they love their boyfriend/girlfriend/friends in the next. There's a recent picture of them on a night out smiling and laughing with their friends. They're all happy and drunk.
The replies I get are always top notch:
>FUCK YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE!??! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND -DEPRESSION- LIKE I DO!
>IT AFFECTS EVERYONE DIFFERENTLY!
If you can still leave the house, hold a job, have friends and socialise with people regularly
YOU
ARE
NOT
DEPRESSED
Fucking normalshits ruin everything I swear.
>>
>>38725441
>>38725398
differentfag here
neet 33m KHV
jdimsa
but since you guys are already on course that removes you from neetdom, just keep at it. find passions bros. Score yourself some 21 - 30 y/o qt and be happy forever. I'll wait for you guys on the other side once i presumably die from loneliness kek
>>
File: 1383528161744.jpg (180KB, 1250x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1383528161744.jpg
180KB, 1250x1000px
>>38713961
make sure its not rhomboid muscles, then youre in a for a hell of a ride...nothing serious but pain just never leaves, all you can do to get it bearable are pullups
>>
>>38715278

Do your friends dislike you or is it just their partners?
Regarding being the fifth wheel, I don't know. I felt the same when I used to hang out with my friends. It was mostly because I am boring and don't have anything to contribute. But if you feel like you do and you just can't do it in a group, stick to 1 on 1 or at least 3 people going out.

>>38716685

Are you trying to improve your life? Do you have a will for it?

>>38720702

I don't find that sour-grape, jealous delusion comforting. I don't want those people to fail.
I just hate myself and I hate being reminded how much of a failure I am. The last decent thing I have about myself is the fact that I am self-aware and I don't blame others for my problems. Neither do I resent others, nor would their failure impact me positively.
>>
>>38725568
>neet 33

Have you never worked at all? If not, have you been on disability? Neetbux?
>>
>>38723068
Every time I think about stupid shit like this I think back to how coming of age was done in tribal societies. Some great coming of age ritual that let everyone know you were a man and it wasn't to be questioned. Ours was supposedly that great job which made us self sufficient. We're doomed to be children from here on out I guess.
>>
>>38718702
>>38718836

Why do you assume a GF is all you need to fix your lives or person? I'm not saying it's impossible, but if that's the case, you have no excuse to go looking for a GF.

I got a GF at that point in life and while it has been one of the best experiences of my life, it still didn't "fix" me. On the contrary, it kind of made it worse with its peculiarities.
Stop putting all of your hopes into one thing and then becoming shattered when it doesn't work out.
>>
>>38721481

Is this your life?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z77oztO6UQ
>>
>>38725787
i've worked seldom.
neetbux
i'm going to school for a trade this sept. that'll be my last ditch effort at nonneetness before i anhero (no not really)
if only i wasn't such a neurotic spineless cunt, eh
>>
>>38725477

Only you get to be "depressed".
>>
>>38726012
*chimps out because my depression is the realsie one and no one understands baw*
See
>>
>>38725568
>Score yourself some 21 - 30 y/o qt and be happy forever
No young woman wants an old geezer. 90% of women our age are married with kids. There is nothing left.

>>38723868
>Now make 180k yearly.
What exactly do you do?
>>
>>38725831
Well a cute girl that admires me might just be enought motivation for me to get off my ass and make something of myself.
>>
>>38726288
>No young woman wants an old geezer. 90% of women our age are married with kids. There is nothing left.
>old geezer
don't sell yourself short. if you are 'together' they'll come running. but i sadly am beyond the point of redemption. thus, keep going. if you're 35 you can get 25 np
>>
I've lurked this thread for a year, never posted until now.

Reading everyone's contributions here motivated me to turn my life around.

Have a good, professional job in my field now and I actually socialise and have real friends for the first time in a long time.

Still a KHHV though. That is the final frontier.
>>
>>38718996
sounds like a liver cirrhosis.
your jellow shit comes from your high fat low fiber diet
>>
File: 1432342482533.jpg (70KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1432342482533.jpg
70KB, 480x480px
>tfw I turned 40
>>
>>38723609
no she wont, until you're "eventually" there her reproductive window is in the " my offspring now has disabilities" zone.
this NEVER works
>>
>>38727934
How you doing? Don't think I'll make it to 40.
>>
>corporate job
>mentoring group of young smart professionals who are getting married left and right
>khv wizard
Abstract kind of feel
>>
File: 1410545860885.png (75KB, 506x608px) Image search: [Google]
1410545860885.png
75KB, 506x608px
I just want to get out of retail. It's getting really embarrassing as i get older and the work is shit and boring but i just don't know how to get out. The only opportunities in my town are retail, factory work or call centre work. I don't have any money to move and even if i did i don't have any skills, work experience ect that i could get a better job with.

Honestly just wished i stayed a NEET and tried to get on NEETbux, but it will be impossible now i've 'proved' i can work.

>tfw you just know you're going to be a lifer while you watch young people working here for a bit and moving on with their lives
>>
>>38727995
Better than 30 on the whole. I accept the situation with resignation now, though turning 40 did hit me largely due to thinking about The 40 Year Old Virgin. I remember years ago thinking it could end up happening to me, and lo and behold it did.
>>
Why do some normies just say "so you're giving up" or "just give up" to people who seriously need help? I was watching a Jordan Peterson video and he basically said to avoid troubled people that don't want help. It reminded me of my hospital stay where a psych said I should just give up. Maybe some people don't know to get help or need a different kind of help before they get better. Maybe pumping them full of drugs or saying platitudes won't help. Or maybe that person that doesn't want help actually needs it and is crying for it desperately on the inside. Are there some people so bad that they're beyond saving? By giving up, what would a person do then? Suicide?
>>
Bump
giorlani
>>
>>38718772
this is a support group tb h 25+Anonymous
>>
>>38716896
What do you study? I wish I was smart enough to take time off instead of fucking up my grade average and professors opinion of me. 25 and an undergrad btw.
>>
>>38728206
because troubled people will put you down every time you try to help them, I know because friend of mine will cynically turn down every advice I give and refuses to go out, and I'm the only friend he has
helping yourself/wanting to help yourself is the only way
>>
>>38724421
But I can't stop thinking about her. I just wanna be with her
>>
File: Snapshot20130514110533.15.jpg (46KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot20130514110533.15.jpg
46KB, 848x480px
>>38727934

Thanks for the vintage reaction image, gramps!
>>
>about to turn 28
>>
File: 1277262387485.jpg (11KB, 249x213px) Image search: [Google]
1277262387485.jpg
11KB, 249x213px
>25
>Semester starts tomorrow
>I'm surrounded by kids fresh out of highschool or gap years
>I have another 5 months of attending classes where I know no peers or staff

I feel like an old man, it's been 2 years already and I can't handle another 2 at best
>>
>>38718301
>do you want to meet my mom?

I had to pace around my apartment for five minutes after he said this
>>
>>38730324
Heads up brother. I was 26 when I entered uni and I chose one of the longest fields to study, so I'm 32 with one more semester to go.

Try to act kind and mature around the young girls. A little humor. they like that
>>
>>38730652
>6 years

What did you do wrong for it to take this long?
I hope you're counting post-graduate study

The day I got here everyone in every class was cemented in tight friend groups
>>
>30

Currently feeling like shit because i had too many drinks yesterday. Anime time i guess.
>>
>>38717623

I failed the mental exams
>>
File: XnsbL.jpg (18KB, 280x448px) Image search: [Google]
XnsbL.jpg
18KB, 280x448px
>>38730686
>What did you do wrong for it to take this long?
Not that anon, but this is my sixth year in college and I haven't graduated.

I should have finished two years ago, but I've been procrastinating my thesis for two years. The fact that both of my degrees (mathematics, philosophy) are virtually jobless out of the academy, and the fact that here you need almost perfect grades to get a job there, wasn't particularly motivating me in thinking that finishing college would change anything.

The only reason I want to finish is because I want to do a master and I've already taken some postgraduate courses.

>>38730652
It might be weird sometimes. You know. Being surrounded by young people.
>>
>>38731483
>weird
completely differentfag here
just roll your eyes at that young people shit and go about your business.
you're there to learn

and yeah do what >>38730652
said
>>
>>38731483
>mathematics

I'm also doing maths, in my city there's very few opportunities for employment and no income or career incentive to stay here, ausfag here
Considering switching back to Physics if this semester goes well

country/city?
>>
Is online dating a meme should i even try? Oh and my new job is making hungry asf
>>
>>38731738
online dating might be a meme
but its fairly common these days ie not quite regarded as weirdly as it used to be
>>
>>38731787
yeah, any advice for taking pics for profile?
>>
>>38731483
Seriously after you are done with your thesis and graduation, switch engineering. Electrical engineering is what I
recommend. That way you will find jobs easily.

>>38731683
Banks always need data analysts and programmers for all that data crunching. And this is not just your ordinary smartphone app programming adding advertisements and so on. This is quite math heavy programming.
>>
>>38731843
No idea. I'm not the best person to ask. just try to see if you can find a tthread on soc or adv (or ask adv). failing that, go look at some dudes or google some dudes profile / profile images.
if not for ideas, then at least for what to avoid

I imagine a good photo of you doing a genuine smile is a must
>>
>>38731953
>Seriously after you are done with your thesis and graduation, switch engineering. Electrical engineering is what I
>recommend. That way you will find jobs easily.
I might do that.
This year I started two other degrees, economics and accounting. I don't have to take some courses since I already took them for mathematics. I considered doing these because when looking for jobs I saw that there are a lot of fucking places asking for accountans and people with degrees in economics.
>>
25 and parents making me clean and repaint their entire old house across town so I can live there and finally move out. Shit is going to take months of work. Need to find a couple renters too, and I have no friends. I hate this existence.
>>
File: 1486171682034.png (217KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1486171682034.png
217KB, 680x680px
>>38713961

>tfw you're so depressed and fed up with not being able to enjoy anything that you start randomly screaming and pacing around the house like a raving lunatic

I'm going to seriously consider that noose soon.
>>
File: 1500463867502.png (573KB, 640x643px) Image search: [Google]
1500463867502.png
573KB, 640x643px
27 here, Mummy is forcing me to move out but I am not financially ready.

What to do?
>>
>>38717623
I'm national guard
>>
File: 1460993681318.jpg (32KB, 545x362px) Image search: [Google]
1460993681318.jpg
32KB, 545x362px
26 here. After being a NEET for the last 10 years I finished high school and got my diploma (I dropped out when I was 17).
The main obstacle for getting a job is now gone, but I'm not sure I am mentally stable enough to keep a job, and of course I don't even know if I can find one.
Possibly I'd like to work as a hardware tech, which is something I'm already good at.

The harsh truth is that I don't really feel better now that I'm trying to fix my life.
I thought that If I managed to finish HS and recover some lost time, I would feel at least a bit of motivation. But it didn't happen, also because my life is still fucked, and even if I get a job none of the real problems in my life would be fixed. I don't even really need money right now.
I just wanted to do something good for a change, but I'm not sure how much it's worth in the end.

Sorry for the blog post, I often lurk these threads but I almost never post.
>>
>ask a doctor for opiods
>...
>profit
>>
Working /nightshift/ in IT support for a while.
>2 other people in the building
>90% less calls/work
>realizing I'm low in agreeableness so it suits my personality better, no longer feeling stressed/anxious going in
Went shooting today and will probably get drunk and stoned later.
>>
>>38733863
Grow the fuck up, NEETboy.
>>
>26 years old
I'm back on my depression meds. I left them 6 months ago. I could for a few months, but I changed jobs, apartments (maybe it's due to that) but I started experiencing the same symptoms, albeit milder.

I'm gonna make it.

You're gonna make it.
>>
File: 1466360433339.png (218KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1466360433339.png
218KB, 600x579px
>woke up at 6pm again
>instantly told i look disheveled by the 1st person i talk to
>can feel an argument starting
>go back to hibernating in my room

Its getting worse desu
>>
File: alone-in-room.jpg (199KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
alone-in-room.jpg
199KB, 1920x1200px
>32
>in a shitty wagecuck sumemr job for now
>will go back to neet when comfy winter comes
>live with mother, getting old...
>at least I bought some vritual reality device with the paycheck to fap to more realistic 3d porn
>living the dream
>>
File: a good friend.jpg (62KB, 413x279px) Image search: [Google]
a good friend.jpg
62KB, 413x279px
Sorry if I sound like a normie fucking shit, but goddamn do I suddenly understand the whole "I haven't had sex in two weeks!" thing.

I had a girlfriend for a short while and it felt really, really good. But it's been almost three weeks since she broke up. Now that I know what I'm missing being alone in the weekends just makes it that much harder.

Not just the sex either, just the general feeling of intimacy. There's no one to share my thoughts with. No one to cuddle, kiss or hold hands with. It's like some kind of withdrawal symptom. I need it so bad, but I can't get it.
>>
>>38735579
It will pass with time, my first and last gf was more than 10 years ago. It's ok now.
>>
>>38724421
>Do you really want to raise another man's child or not?
I'd raise another man's daughter in hope that I can fuck her when she's old enough.
>>
>>38713991
By the age of 25, the human male can easily have grown up, created hundreds of children, and died gloriously defending the tribe.
>>
Those who complain about choices in the past deserve to stay in the past. You have knowledge, concrete proof, that choices affect the future.
>>
>>38735579
Yeah, you're a normie shit. Took about four months for me to feel like that.
>>
>25
>diagnosed with bipolar with psychotic episodes
>haven't started going to college yet
>no job
>my head is still broken
>still cry every day
>panic attacks weekly
>my disability runs out December 1st

fuck
>>
>>38718301
>some wrinkly stacy is sitting on his bed eating pizza like she's showing charity to a retarded kid who won't let her leave
Oh my fucking god
>>
26, living with father, gf is dying of post-chemo complications, I've got a sharp pain in the back of my mouth since 3 days.

Father being an alcoholic made me stop drinking. I've got to take care of two cousins who are 14, one is a smart and fucking 9/10 girl, her mother died at a young age, I have to make sure she doesn't get into trouble. Good thing is that I'm a heavy lifter and very fit ~6ft tall.

Jobless for that last year. I hate my meme degree (communications / printing) I hate people I hate social media and consumerism.

Everyday I hope I die in my sleep before my girlfriend tho.
>>
>>38737174
>26, living with father, gf is dying of post-chemo complications
You have to tell us how you managed to get a girlfriend, even with all those conditions.
>>
>>38721585

I feel you my friendo... meme degrees fucked us beyonf repair
>>
>>38737174
>communications
>hate people
>hate social media
Nigga what?
>>
>>38737289

I've goot wonderful social skills, I just have no interest in it at all. I choose that path because I'm too dumb for STEM and parents wanted me to pursue uni no matter what.

social media is globalized cancer. The second I quit my job at a very prestigious com. agency, I deleted it all without a second thought. The cult of over-exposing yourself makes me sick. I value quiteness and intimacy.

>>38737252
I'm good looking, fit, and have good social skills, despite having been on this shithole for 11 fucking years. I read Thus spoke Zarathoustra at 17 and it changed my worldview, even if I'm christian. I hate mediocrity and I've promised myself I will never end up like my successfull but depressing and alcoholic father.

Gf dying of cancer is just "bad luck bro".
>>
>>38734183

I read you anon, I really really feel you
>>
>>38717449
It's a numbers' game, anon. Just keep at it. You have make many applications, but you only need one "yes".

You're going to make it.
>>
27, live at home, feel pretty hopeless after my last girlfriend. i should have killed myself 5 years ago. i don't know why i kept trying.
>>
I don't know even why I am alive.
I just simply exist.
>>
File: 1500599781246.jpg (28KB, 219x228px) Image search: [Google]
1500599781246.jpg
28KB, 219x228px
>28 years old
>Have a degree I can do nothing with
>Can take most of the credits and transfer into a new degree program
>Only need to take 3 more classes and can transfer to a satellite location of one of the local state universities to finish the Bachelor's
>Keep pussying out on signing up for even just one of the classes

Why am I such a fucking pussy bitch? Why can't I get my shit together?
>>
File: sweaty.png (204KB, 600x376px) Image search: [Google]
sweaty.png
204KB, 600x376px
>>38735713
I can't bear the thought of her being my last. I don't want to go back.
>>
>>38738706
You need a gf to go with you and encourage you to do it. So if you simply get a gf first then the rest of that will be easy.
>>
>>38730710
25 here and I'm recovering from a hangover.

What anime are you watching?
>>
File: IMG_0699.gif (263KB, 319x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0699.gif
263KB, 319x255px
I'm 25 years old, female, and still a virgin
>>
I don't want to quote too many posts, but to those of you that exhibit symptoms of depression, please, go see a doctor. The meds helped me get out of it and become functional again.

I'm back to my former state, so I've returned to the meds, plus therapy on the next weeks.

We're all gonna make it, even if it requires some chemical aid.
>>
>>38739039
Meds made me feel worse.

I suppose it's worth just trying it. Might work for some, and if it does then fantastic. If not, fuck it.
>>
>>38739039
what if i'm bipolar and the mania is part of my identity? even though i want to die 75% of the time i don't know what i'd do without the other 25% where i can do anything and i feel like i'm finally alive again.
>>
File: 1499783938908.jpg (41KB, 564x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499783938908.jpg
41KB, 564x500px
>>38739039
I actually have a doctor's appointment on the 9th and I'm going to inquire about anti-depressants and/or anti-anxiety medication (which ever they feel will work). My will to keep going feel completely gone and I don't want to end it all.

I don't want to put my family through another suicide. We're still dealing with the after math of my dad's a few months ago.
>>
>>38739293
I was lucky. The first meds I tried worked very well. Let your doctor know about the meds you've been prescribed in the past if they don't have access to your medical history from then, and which effects those meds had on you.

>>38739335
I thought depression was part of my identity. But fuck that. I wasn't born to just die.

>>38739372
That's great, anon. Sorry about your father. I hope it goes well for you.

Good luck to everyone in this thread. We can make it.
>>
File: 1500094140038.png (806KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
1500094140038.png
806KB, 1001x823px
27 years old
August and September will be an interesting time to be alive
>>
>>38723868
>>Started paying 19 myear old 80k yearly for companionship
How you meet this girl? Through a site and what site? Also have you try going for "asian bride"?
I'm well off financially but absolute undesirable as a relationship partner.
>>
File: 1481213195074.jpg (81KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1481213195074.jpg
81KB, 1024x768px
>>38740342
>August and September will be an interesting time to be alive
W-why? Is this a meme. Am I missing something. Please. Don't leave me hanging.
>>
>>38730686
>What did you do wrong for it to take this long?
In the country I live in, I was actually pretty fast compared to other students. Keep in mind the field I chose ends with a state examination (basically a thing in between a MA and a doctor) and I did 3 subjects. So basically the equivalent work load of doing 3 separate main fields as a master in the US and then some. All things considered, I was pretty okay.
>>
>Just turned 25 a few weeks ago
>tfw accidentally came out of the closet at a party while drunk
>guy there messaged me the next day to hook up at a later date
>never been on date before. Scared shitless
>hookup
>fall madly in love with him
>cuddle, kiss and do all sorts of things I never got to do before (minus sex. Still a virgin)
>next day he tells me that he has feelings for me, but we shouldn't be close and I shouldn't be attached to him
>on top of that he doesn't want a committed relationship but he can be my "foundation for future dates"

I didn't say know, but is this what it's like to be cucked? While he's going around sleeping with other guys, I'm stuck here still having feelings for him.

I haven't felt this helpless and hopeless in years. Just when I thought things were getting better.
>>
File: 1501449127967.jpg (162KB, 1024x982px) Image search: [Google]
1501449127967.jpg
162KB, 1024x982px
>>38740749
The downfall of the DNC
>>
>>38737174
>>38737576
>Gf dying of cancer
Wow, that must be incredibly rough. Is she getting thinner like Steve Jobs did? I'm sincerely sorry about that, although the normie is strong in you.

>two cousins who are 14, one is a smart and fucking 9/10 girl
Perhaps you could try fucking her at some point when your gf is dust? It's like a 2nd chance in life.
>>
>>38713961
>32 yo NEET
> spend most of my day playing vidya
> playing diablo 3 and am now obsessed with it. Taking a break to get food is a chore.
>>
>>38741041
Well, good luck with that, I guess.
>>
File: 1476464784965.png (24KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1476464784965.png
24KB, 657x527px
>26
>finished engineering degree this summer
>signed up for the military
>starting basic training this Tuesday

How retarded am i for giving up a $6600/month job to play soldier?
>>
>>38741194
As someone who joined out of highschool and am counting the days till I'm done, I'm sorry to say your top tier retarded friend
>>
I thought my story might cheer up you 25+ anons
>be 27
>living with parents
>spent last 10 years teaching piano, I loved playing classical piano so it was a natural progression to teach
>gradually start hating the piano as the school I work at is shitty and very stressful enviroment
>decide to switch to IT
>do a Computer science degree whilst working full time. Damn near killed me a few times with lack of sleep and stress.
>Present day,I have landed a good job have moved city, have my own place and life just feels great,I hitting the gym regularly and the future looks bright
>>
>>38741194
How does that go? Doing it for 2 years? That's something I'd find to be a decent choice.
>>
File: 1439171402307.jpg (18KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1439171402307.jpg
18KB, 500x411px
>>38741280
Doesn't really help tbqh. I'm 27 years old. I'm 2 years in on a 4,5 year degree. I still have no friends and no gf. I live with my parents cause the housing situation here is fucked up beyond belief unless you're a turbonormie in which case you're still pretty fucked. I don't see how finishing my degree is really gonna help me, except for being able to afford housing. My outlook on life is as dark as ever.
>>
>>38741266
How do you feel about those that stand at a recruiting booth all day yet don't want to make a career out of it? Annoys me.
>>
>>38741280
Keep working anon, that's what it's all about; working on yourself if you've got the finances set up. Keep in mind the normies have honed their social skills a lot so yes in a way you'll have to compensate (if you're robot-like that is).
Thread posts: 239
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.