[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fortune Telling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: yvCleanWhite.png (76KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
yvCleanWhite.png
76KB, 900x900px
Oracle's birthday Edition.

Ask something to the universe and see what the future helds for you.
I believe that in this cyclic universe, in a cyclic date, readings will turn out pretty nice.

How:
>State your khhv status
>Tell the "oracle" something about yourself.
>Ask a query.

If you came late to the thread, look If I'm still around.
This mean lurk for My post and see if I've said I'm done for the night anywhere. 1 or 2 hours should be how much I intend to spend here.

Let's practice arcana, robots.
>>
POP POP

BRRRAP
>>
>>38713561
V only
I've never tried drugs
Will my oneitis love, or at least like me enough to go out with me anytime this year?
>>
>>38713561

Khv
I like listening to the music of Will Oldham.
What is the end of the year looking like for me?
>>
Not KHV
I work in a restaurant
It's been 13 years, will I ever get caught or does karma not exist and I'm alright for the rest of my life?
>>
Hi
I like shiny things
What does the flavour of cinnamon toast crunch look like?
>>
>>38713561
>not khv
>cannot remember a time I didn't like vidya games
Will I ever own my own house?
>>
>>38713561

> V
> I like the rain, and it's rainy all next week, so I'm happy.
> Will the novel go well?
>>
>>38714893
The answer you're looking for seems rather positive. But it's a mixed blessing.
If it's not love what she feels it's friendship. But as for now, Friendship is what she feels. And she feels "friendship" as the fact that she's neither your enemy or your ally. Cutting it short: She's probably neutral in your regards, but willing to accept you in her life.
It's not impossible for you to make her your lover. Not easy, but not impossible.
Your best bet, it's to support her in some moment of despair. Or at least, that's what cards are saying. Don't overdue it or you will risk the forever friendzone.

You should also think about what you like of her. Take a moment to understand if your "oneitis" is really "the girl", the one you fell in love with, or if she's just a victim of the consequences. Your liking for her, the result of your isolation.
Don't lie to her. Help her. It may not look like it, but this person is probably in the middle of some troubles, probably from her inner world.
The relationship you want to build has potential, anon.
>>
>>38713561
Not a khhv. Only did it with one person
I like drinking wine.
Will I end up happy?

>>38715079
What did you do?
>>
26yo HHKV
As an infant I "witnessed" a bank robbery
After finishing the masters should I focus on finding work or enrolling on a phd programme?
>>
>>38715333
This is uncannily accurate, as of now we are friends, but I'm not in the friendzone because we dont come into contact super often. We've flirted before, both ways.

She's sort of sad now because she broke up with her bf 4 months ago. Haven't seen her between then and now and knowing her, she's already over it (albiet not dating)

I'm not isolated in any way, I manage a social life and I've had other partners (like during the time she had her bf) but she's the only one my heart really goes out to.

I know your response is out of the can to match a lot of situations with no info given, but its not bad at all.
>>
>>38715410
I did a lot of things.
>>
>>38715603
I mean the specific incident 13 years ago anon
>>
>>38714982
You're going to have some difficult times, soonish. You'll feel overwhelmed and stressed. Hold tight and do not despair. You have the ability to overcome said problems, even if you don't feel like it. If you do it, you'll be rewarded greatly in the near future. In your Happy time tho, Don't lose your focus and don't relax too much.
You should expect some "positive" news from the new year. Either a message from someone long lost maybe love too.

Believe in yourself and don't lose focus anon. Happyness could be right around the corner.
>>
>>38713561
Alright sounds fun
>Currently a KHV at 20 years old
>I like making music
>Will I get a kiss or hug by the end of the year
>>
>>38715705
It was a lot of things 13 years ago, man.

I'm not gonna tell you on a public website but if OP is physic, then he should know.
>>
>>38715079

The cards are saying you did something... rather shamefull.
Life is an hard, long pathway, and you drew only swords: The element of air and human's mind speculation.
Maybe, I feel, the fear of punishment and the consequences of your actions are your "karma" and your punishment already. Afterall, you came here and asked this question.
Anyway, worry not. You should be fine. It seems that whatever torment will come to you, it will be from your own "insides".
>>
>>38713561
V
I love cats.
Will my health get better?
>>
File: s.jpg (22KB, 200x351px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
22KB, 200x351px
>>38715084
>>What does the flavour of cinnamon toast crunch look like?
Apparently like pic related.

Now for the YES/NO card draws:

>>38715144
Yeah, it seems like you will, someday.
I can even say that you may own even a little piece of land to call "yours": A garden.
So yeah, good news.

>>38715188
Yeah, It seems like it will go Okay. Don't afflict yourself with dread. You can relax.

>>38715410
Yep. You will. It will be an hard, long work, but eventually it'll pay off.
Good news. You'll find your happyness someday.
>>
>>38716408
ty for answering
hopefully you're right, I'd love a comfy garden
>>
Not khv I'm 22 years old I'm from northern canada will i get the life i want OP?
>>
>>38715418
You're choosing two quite different paths there.

If you get a PHD expect some issue. The way is troubled, even financially speaking. But at the end of it, You'll have more control over your life, your emotions and your money.

If you choose to work you're going to get what you need and what you want pretty quickly, but later you'll find yourself in more struggles. I mean, later in your life.
I wouln't like to find myself into sticks later. Get the PHD.

(Also, no more additional readings after this post. I'll finish the ones I have in line, but I won't add anymore.)
>>
>>38715726
It seems likely.
But you need to actively work towards it. Sitting on your chair doing nothing all day won't bring you to that outcome.
Fate is clearly saying that you'll recieve an hug if you pretty much just go for it.
Also, something tells me that you won't be happy of them. Maybe you'll get them from an ugly girl/ a girl you've no interest in. Or from a boy... (Assuming you're not into that)
So I guess it's probable that if you try, you'll be able to get a mediocre tinder bitch/random girl to kiss and hug you. But you'll feel that thoose makrs will be pointless, as you didn't really cared about that girl, afterall.
>>
>>38713561
>KHHV
you name I'm it
>About me
I find something quite beautiful about violence
>Query
Which of my desires will come true?
>>
File: 14033974_p0.jpg (1002KB, 1000x899px) Image search: [Google]
14033974_p0.jpg
1002KB, 1000x899px
>>38713561
Not khhv,
I'm not fond of living, I wish I didn't feel so attached to being alive.
Please tell me if there is a point to my struggle. I want to know if there is any indicator that some cosmic feeling of "Yeah, it was all worth it in the end..." will ever happen for me.
I have fought for too long to go and kill myself at this point, so, I'd like to know.
I don't know what to do with myself anymore.
>>
File: d.jpg (33KB, 400x476px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
33KB, 400x476px
>>38716086
It seems like you're starting to heal a little bit.
But it will be a slow going for you. The cards are also telling me that you're close/ you should be close to figures of science, So i guess that you are or should see a doctor. So yeah, You're going to suffer for a little bit, but it's likely to get better.
Friends and family should aid your healing, Try to find a nest into those places.

>>38716741
Short answer: No. You won't live the life you want.
You'll be sad and troubled, but do not despair: Because even if the life you'll reach isn't the one you were aiming for, You'll be happy.
To see a dream or an hope crash can be terrible. And it will probably be for you.
But with time, you'll realize that the idea you had of your "life" Was nothing but an unexperienced vision of reality you had.
An happy ending is coming your way. But it's likely that the tides of fates will shake you around.

>>38717076
>>38717152
Sorry I'm done for the day. I have no more time left.
Lurk around before the nexty moonless starry night, I shall open this thread again.
If you're in deep needs of a reading /x/ can also help you. But I don't walk those places honestly. You'll figure out why..

>Oracle Out.
>>
>>38717511
so long story short I'm fucked anon?
>>
>>38713561
>was about to do this
>oracle left
Surely this is a sign of terrible fortune. I'll go hang myself now.
>>
>>38717619
I'm sensitive, but not that sensitive to distinguis between the 3 dudes that posted the post you replied, so I may be wrong.

You're not fucked. But You'll end up in places and in situations you didn't even think you could have been. And you'll be fine.
Also, remember that fate isn't a locked chain, and nothing is written in the stars. This is just the likely outcome of your current action.
If you, tomorrow, decide to go haiware and stap an old lady in the face your fate will turn.
Change the present and you'll change the future. It's a matter of status Quo.

>>38717621
Is Terrible fortune Better than No Fortune at all?
>>
>>38717837
I would rather NOT know, at least I won't dwell on it and I can just roll with the punches.

Can you actually read mine? I've been applying to businesses left and right and I just want A job at this point. Doesn't even have to be glamorous, I want to do something with myself.
>>
>>38717837
you're right anon how often do you do these?
>>
>>38713561
>>38713561
Tell me my fortune please anon
>Virgin status
Still a virgin, had my first kiss in middle school because one of my chad friends paid one slutty friend to do it
>something about yourself
idk 18 years old, in med school, hispanic, I like vidya
>ask a query
Am I going to be a good doctor? Will I get to study de residency I want? Will I get fit? Am I going to get a gf?
>>
>>38718164
Dude, you missed him by like a half-hour.
>>
>>38718197
damn, I didn' t even read the thread, my bad
>>
File: 01.jpg (18KB, 350x216px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
18KB, 350x216px
>>38717882
Once in a while. Usually when I feel like it/If something interesting happens. The Fist and one before this was made 10 days ago. (>>38487504 )
But I don't have a schedule.

>>38717874
>I would rather NOT know
>Can you actually read mine?
You need to be true to yourself. heh. But nah, it would be disrispecfull for the ones in line before you.
Also I'm leaving my house now, and I'm not good at interpreting stuff like bird's moviments or stuff like that. I need my cards.

Lurk for the Eye.

Or even better, feel for the next thread. Afterall, we're all linked by fate now. You may be gifted.

Goodbye.
>>
>>38718288
do you have a discord you seem really interesting?
>>
>>38718288
Well, I wish you had answered Oracle.
But I guess I understand.
If you feel some sort of inspired, I was this poster >>38717152
Wish you had replied.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.