[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots do you know of any high quality and reliable free

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nvifjlWD2U1ue8sy0o1_500.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvifjlWD2U1ue8sy0o1_500.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
Hey robots do you know of any high quality and reliable free iq tests?

If so please link them down and your iq's
>>
I wish I had a double cup of lean right about now
>>
>Hey robots do you know of any high quality and reliable free iq tests?

No, in fact I can tell you with great certainty they literally do not exist, assuming you mean "reliable" in terms of "reliably gauging intelligence". IQ tests of high quality are done by trained examiners using physical puzzles, written questions, and oral questions and break your intelligence down into multiple categories. They are expensive.

IQ tests online, due to the nature of how you interact with them, are limited in the aspects of intelligence they actually test.
>>
>>38712821
Download an old SAT, then calculate IQ from the percentile.
>>
>>38713007
I don't really see that as accurate when you're competing with a population that did SAT prep. However it's probably one of the best ideas to get a rough gauge of your intelligence that's free.

Also

>>38712821

>please link them down and your iq's

I'm not 13 anymore and you can only see people bragging about their IQs a few thousand times before you start getting disgusted.
>>
>>38712929
and I completely agree however you have to agree that there is a difference in intelligence between a person who scores 80 on average and a person who scores 160 on said tests.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.