[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicidal feels thread: Military edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0969.jpg (36KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0969.jpg
36KB, 428x500px
>Be Me
>E3 .mil-fag and poor fag
>Get assigned to a boat after a year of shore duty
>Hate it with the fury of a thousand suns
"But Anon! It's good for your career if you want to do 20 years then retire!"
>Miss me with that bullshit.gif
>Other shipmates become bootlicking .MIL Dickriders
>I refuse to drink the Kool aide
>Get really depressed and claustrophobic
>our tiny ship has 80+ people on board
>being having suicidal idealizations
>1 day Try throwing myself off the ship in a depressed mania
>Instant regret. I instantly being survival swimming
>Realize I don't wanna die!
>Ship saves me in a record 6 minutes
"Anon! Did you fall off!?!"
>No I threw myself
> Go to doc and behavior health center for 5 days
>Gets sent to base on high risk suicide watch.

How's your Saturday going?
>>
>>38712400
Navy I assume?
Yeah, I've heard it sucks ass unless you're an officer.
>>
>>38712916
Yes going on 2 years was about to go corpsmen Now I just want out and yes enlisted life is a suicide tier job
>>
>>38712400
But you might want to look into a transfer, you're gonna be the black sheep now.
>>
>>38712400
In your opinion, do you believe the military to be a good job to have (assuming you join a branch of the military besides the navy) or is it a shit job either way?
>>
>>38712978
What do you even do with yourself packed on a boat like a can of sardines, read books and masturbate?

I almost joined the Army right out of highschool to go infantry and kill hajis but backed out at the last second because I didn't want to leave my pupper. REALLY fucking glad I didn't seeing how the war turned out the insane amount of bullshit and incompetence grunts had to deal with.
>>
>>38713062
If you aren't deployed yes I actually very much enjoyed this job. 6 am- 3 pm unless I had duty which was 24 hrs
>>
>>38713164
Idk they kept me insanely busy. Plus they loved to wake me up several times thoughout the night then wonder why I'm tired asf
>>
>>38713013
Already on it. I might be facing a medical discharge soon idk.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.