[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do guys crave for sex?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: 1500152164762.jpg (27KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
1500152164762.jpg
27KB, 600x418px
Femanon here. Why do guys crave for sex so much? What's so special about it that virgins like Elliot Rodgers killed 6 innocent people because he didn't get sex? I'm disgusted by how perverted the male gender is. I can go weeks without masturbating or sex but that doesn't I'll become depressed. Also, what's your obessesion with breasts? Almost every guy I know jacks off everyday like woah calm down. Yet you guys have the nerve to say that men are the most rational gender.
>>
>>38712381
Men are fighters, even the weakest of robots will tear your throat open if the order is given
But be me gf please
>>
>>38712381
It's not the sex, it's the approval. Most of the people here, myself included, have spent much of our formative years being rejected, excluded and ridiculed, especially by women. As a result, we become calloused to the world, but we also crave that acceptance that was denied to us back when we were young and foolish and it manifests itself in an unhealthy desire to have sex with any woman who'll give us a chance.

Sex is the ultimate form of acceptance. It is another person taking you onto his or herself for no other reason than because they like the person you are physically and emotionally. It's someone seeing all your strengths and weaknesses and deciding that they want you anyway. It's the intimacy -- the pliable warmth of their embrace, the depths of their passion, the heights of their emotions. It's sharing pleasure with another person both similar and wholly dissimilar to yourself. It's the confirmation that you are wanted in this world, even if it's just by one person right here, right now.

Sex is merely a medium for that acceptance to be delivered. And the fact that most of us can't get it is further proof that we do not belong in this world.
>>
>>38712706
I fully approve of this message.
>>
>>38712706

Wow you sound so delusional no wonder you're still a virgin.
>>
>>38712706
It's more than this, anon.

It's a fairly recent development that sex wasn't necessarily tied to reproduction, and that's still basically the purpose it serves.

Wanting to fuck somebody is, on some primal, animal level, saying "I think there ought to be more people like you."

It's the ultimate validation.
>>
>>38712706
How them hormone pills working out for you sally?

>>38712381
The answer is that it is a genetic drive to do so. Our brains reward us for sexual release. It's easy to see why so many people masturbate so much, and why it is easy to capitalize upon this. Same with fast food.
>>
>>38712881
Nah, I've had sex. I'm just a romantic.
>>
>>38712881
It sounds delusional because for most people sex and relationships are such a casual thing. But imagine what it must feel like to be hopelessly denied something that's supposed to be so simple and universal.
>>
Can you please leave my board fucking normie cunt?
>>
>>38712381
Girls crave it too.

Also, once you haven't had sex for a while, your libido drops off.
>>
>>38712381
take testosterone for a month and you'll find out
>>
>>38713061

As in what? We have crave to have sex as in having a connection with that person. You don't see us getting wet over biceps or your chest muscles the same way guys look at our boobs.
>>
>>38712954

Lol. With who? Your pillow anime girl?
>>
Men actually get pleasure from the very actually of sex, they aren't like women who need their brain to trick them into thinking more attractive people are somehow better at sex.
Since women don't enjoy sex on a fundamental level like men, it's less important to them.
>>
You can go weeks without it because you can just spread your legs any time you want
>>
>>38712381
Its genetically programmed into us, like an itch in our balls that fapping cannot truly quench.
>>
>>38712381
It's not just the physiological aspect of it, but if you're a male and unsuccessful with women your peers will shit on you whenever they have the chance, you become an outcast, worse than dirt. That's understandable from an evolutional point of view, but it's pretty hard to deal with, and from Elliots manifesto it is apparent that this flipped him too.
>>
>>38712381
The average human being doesn't have too much else to offer? Just as many men offer nothing but sex as well. If you have an ounce of desirability, flocks of uninteresting potato humans will feverishly seek out to date you then wait on you to always be the interesting one and the one that initiates all plans, activities and romance.

A penis or vagina is the be-all-end-all of most people's romantic capabilities.
>>
>>38712381
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testosterone
you're welcome roastie
>>
>>38713137
You're lashing out for some reason, but I can't really understand why.
>>
>>38713744

Not really. Just mocking you for sounding like a pervert.
>>
>>38712381
I dont know exactly but is some genetical shit involving thoses XY/XX things. I really dont remember, look for the vsauce video about friendzone.
>>
>>38713771
Fair enough. It's all you, man.
>>
>>38712381
Men are hardwired to want to fuck and have babies. You know, to further the species. We're the saviors of the human race.
>>
File: foreskin glide.gif (979KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
foreskin glide.gif
979KB, 500x280px
For a lot of guys, if we don't ejaculate regularly we experience severe pain in our testicles.

It sometimes gets so bad that it travels up to the abdomen and even the chest. It's a real, physical sense of pain.

Not every guy experiences this, but a lot do.

And, a fair number of guys can't relieve this easily through masturbation because they were circumcised so extremely that they can't even masturbate properly. Circumcision has always been about controlling male sexuality. Rabbi Maimonides wrote about that centuries ago, Kellogg pushed it in the Victorian Era, and it became a common practice to sexually hobble us when we're babies, to make us live the mutilated life until we're in the grave.

And somehow that's not supposed to have any psychological effects? Give me a break.

Pic related shows what the foreskin does. It lets us relieve our sexual tension very easily. Some cut guys still have some foreskin left so they can at least glide it up and down somewhat, even though it isn't the normal amount and a lot of the nerve endings are missing.

Guys who were cut more severely can't even do that. Everything is stuck in place.

With the tightest circumcisions, the entire penis feels like it's slowly being crushed every moment of every day. It's completely straitjacketed in its own skin and muscle and the pressure is horrible.

It can get to the point where you're so horny and you're cut so tight, but you can't masturbate by moving the skin and if you try your skin will rip apart and bleed. But if you don't do it, then your testicles will ache so bad that you want to die.
>>
File: cant fap.png (8KB, 1375x86px) Image search: [Google]
cant fap.png
8KB, 1375x86px
>>38713938

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Me-trying-to-masturbate-my-circumcised-cock-17039992

Here's a demonstration of what it's like to try to masturbate with a tightly circumcised dick.

You can hear the horrible chafing sounds.

Ssssfff sssfff sshffffff

It can get even tighter than that, believe it or not. To the point where the hand will get caught on the penis skin and not even move.

That is not how the penis is supposed to work. We're born with a mechanism that lets us take care of the strongest of our sexual desires for ourselves.

But because a bunch of perverted old fucks from the old days decided to start mutilating us, a lot of us can't do this.

Again, not every guy is cut so extremely but a lot are. Even with less severe cuts a considerable amount of sensory tissue is irreparably destroyed.
>>
>>38712706
That's...that's beautiful anon ;_;
>>
>>38712381
Google it dumb bitch. Nice b8 btw dude

Original shit here.
>>
File: 1483910318363.jpg (79KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1483910318363.jpg
79KB, 480x360px
>>38712918
Actually, wanting to fuck somebody on a primal, animal level is "I think there ought to be more people like me." That's why in species with alpha male sexual hierarchy, the most fit male will mate with any and all receptive females, even if they're less than genetically desirable. It's all about perpetuating your own DNA.
>>
>>38714097

>That video

Holy fuck that's sad. You can sense that guy's pain and grief when he sighs at end of the video.
>>
>>38712381
The only way to truly emphasise is to take testosterone and experience how intensely horny you become.

You also have to realise how much sex is more about just having sex. It's, especially for men, about status and social respect. Somebody who never gets laid is with very rare exceptions almost always an underfoot type. Trying to get laid requires one to make the first step regardless of what bullshit progressives are pushing these days. Social Rejection is as painful as actual pain, and it snowballs, the more you get Rejected the more people will Reject you.

There's a funny statistic out there as well, that you have twice as many male ancestors as you have female ones. Men are less likely to reproduce, but when they do, they're more likely to reproduce a lot compared to women, which makes sense from a biological standpoint. So for men, being mediocre is a lot more damning than it is for women, it's literally genetic death simply to be below average. This is one of the many reasons men are more hardwired to be competitive. As much as this sounds like typical /r9k/ bullshit this is one of the things they have right. How men are oriented IS rational, because they're dealing with a different environment than women are, a women who bangs everybody and doesn't care about their partner will end up pregnant and vulnerable without somebody to take care of their kid or them, a man that does it can be quite successful, so they're more inclined to fuck constantly and be more neurotic about a lack of approval from women.

So, it's about hormones, social status, and men feeling a monumental pressure to thrive and not just be pleased with mediocrity compared to women. If it was just the sex, every mans problems could be cured by a prostitute.
>>
>>38713938
>>38714097
Leave it to the fucking anti-circumcision fags to segue into a hardly relevant tangent. We get it. You're against circumcision. Don't get your son circumcised. Move the fuck on.
>>
>>38714338
*the only way to truly empathize
>>
>>38714338
>There's a funny statistic out there as well, that you have twice as many male ancestors as you have female ones.
What? You should have more female ancestors than male ancestors if males are driven to be more competitive sexually.
>>
>>38714421
lol fuck I said that backwards

Twice as many female as male

>>38714338
>>
>>38714355

It's completely relevant.

If this were a thread complaining about some perceived aspect of female sexuality in a culture that mutilated girls, some mutilated girl would mention it if she weren't afraid of the repercussions.

Then someone would still try to silence them, just like you're doing right now.
>>
>>38712381

I want you to imagine it's your 30th birthday.

I want you to think about that *real* hard.
>>
File: J392E.png (299KB, 880x778px) Image search: [Google]
J392E.png
299KB, 880x778px
>>38714355
>>38714454

Pic very gosh darn reIated.
>>
>>38712706

Ignore the Debbie Downers, this was beautifully stated. As someone who lost his virginity at 19, I approve of this message.
>>
File: hank_hill_goddamn_it_bobby.jpg (134KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
hank_hill_goddamn_it_bobby.jpg
134KB, 500x375px
>>38714481
>>38714454
>Imagine being this much of a fucking brainlet and thinking that his hamhanded introduction was sufficient to establish relevancy
>Imagine being so fucking self-centered and arrogant to try and derail a thread to soapbox about an issue that doesn't even address the question
>The question being why do men have different sexual priorities than women
>Which the ethical dilemma of circumcision does not answer at fucking all

Make your own fucking thread if you want to do this shit.
>>
>>38712381
It's not really the lack of sex alone that bothers me, as I can just fap. But the loneliness never seems to go away.
>>
Every guy wants sex, but it's harder for guys to get it if they're:

>non-Chads
>out of shape
>Weird/Socially Awkward/Socially Inept
>Not socially popular, women desire men with social proof

It really sucks to go all through middle school and high school, and see all your friends lose their v-cards one by one, while you're stuck jerking off to that Stacy who doesn't even know you exist, and never will care.
>>
>>38714610

If women were forcibly prevented from enjoying masturbation and felt physical pain if they didn't orgasm, they'd probably be a lot more concerned about getting sexual intercourse.
>>
>>38712381
Bad b8, but I'll bite anyways. Its pretty much in our biological wiring to find a mate
>>
>>38713938
>>38714610

lt's not a meme.

>>38708929
>>
File: 1500508181586.jpg (41KB, 582x553px) Image search: [Google]
1500508181586.jpg
41KB, 582x553px
>>38712381
Atleast we don't bleed every month
>>
>why does that starving third worlder want that food so much that can get every day without effeort
Gee anon, I don't know.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.