[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grow a fucking beard.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4504.jpg (76KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4504.jpg
76KB, 640x640px
Grow a fucking beard.
>>
>>38712177
>make sure to get my watch in the shot
>>
>>38712177
Can't. Literally cannot.

Next.
>>
>>38712177
I'd post my face to disapprove your statement, OP. But it would get me b&.

In short, it's just a neckbeard, at least it's not full of dorito dust...
>>
>>38712177
I have one, but just because I'm too lazy to shave every 3 days. More like ever 3 weeks.
>>
>>38712177
Big beards like that look so terrible. Having a beard is fine and they can look good if you keep them at a shorter more reasonable length.
>>
>>38712177
i hate not being able to grow a beard

it's literally built in makeup for men

fuck
>>
>>38712567
Gas yourself tranny. Thanks.
>>
It just looks so fucking stupid
>>
>>38712511
That man is sexy anon so idk what you're talking about
>>
>>38712177
It's too hot in the summer. Beards are for wintertime only.
>>
>>38712177
I do have one. It looks like pubes.
>>
beards are for manchildren
trimmed stubble is for men
>>
>>38712689
I have the same fucking problem
but trust me ladies still love it
>>
File: Matthew-McConaughey[1].jpg (367KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
Matthew-McConaughey[1].jpg
367KB, 640x800px
grow a beard, they said
>>
>>38712736
He has shitty genetics but doesn't need the beard so whatever
>>
>>38712765
i know. but this guy here...
>>
>>38712177
He lost weight, got a better haircut, and a better camera
>>
what am i even supposed to shave when growing a neat beard
>>
File: bg.jpg (54KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
bg.jpg
54KB, 500x493px
>chinlets

pffffffffthahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahha
>>
>>38712177
Looks like a preening faggot. Long perfectly groomed beards and ridiculously quiffed hair look awful.
>>
File: AHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
I CANT, KILL ME!!!!!!
>>
File: 1499680804338.jpg (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1499680804338.jpg
38KB, 657x527px
>Always wanted fedora+trenchoat combo like detective
hipsters ruined it
>wanna be small game dev
oh shieet
>i always wanted a long beard
lumbersexual

What they gonna ruin next?
>>
>>38712177
I can grow one but after a point I shave it before it gets wizardly. I dunno why. but I avoided one entirely for years before getting even that far so, why not I guess.

Yeah, guess i'll go full wizard.
>>
No they're itchy.
>>
>>38713692
Only at first. I hated the itch but after you do it a few times and for a while the itch factor disappears.

Also use conditioner to soften it. Mine only gets itchy now when I reach maximum wizard beard but i'm sure even that can be overcome.
>>
>tfw front of chin grows little hair and mustache doesn't connect
Destined to always look like a neckbeard
>>
>tfw no bearded bf

Pls gibe

>oriinglagio
>>
What does it mean when we can't grow beards? Is it just genetic or is it some kind of failure of masculinity/testosterone?
>>
>>38713812
>Is it just genetic or is it some kind of failure of masculinity/testosterone?
It's all of the above.
>>
>>38712208
Check your testosterone levels, you're probably lacking in them. There are natural ways to boost your test like eating certain foods.
>>
>>38712736
suddenly I don't feel so alone
>>
Dont most workplaces expect you to have a clean shaven face?
>>
>>38712208
put on a skirt and become a trap.
>>
>>38714049
No, we've been living in the time of the hipster faggot with enormous beards for a while now. It's both accepted and trendy.

Even get shit like Movember in workplaces where all the men grow beards and I decline to participate to save myself embarrassment.
>>
>>38714089
>tfw you give up on life and stop shaving
>coworkers think you're trying to be trendy
at least it's a pretty good cover.
>>
>>38713292
I have a good jawline, but I have to lose a lot of weight before it's visible again.
Until then, I'm using a beard to hide the doublechin. Gf likes it anyway ;)
>>
>>38713565
If you can't beat them, join them anon.
Don't be afraid to join a trend even if there are faggots involved.
>>
>>38713792
What do you look like

Organizedinal
>>
>>38713974
>Check your testosterone levels, you're probably lacking in them.
My doctor says I'm "within the normal range". I think it's bullshit but I don't know how else to get test. I don't know anything about it and I'm scared of fucking it up somehow.
>There are natural ways to boost your test like eating certain foods.
Which ones are best for this? I've heard pomegranate, coconut and garlic
>>
>Grow a fucking beard.
No.
>>
>>38714415

literally eat tons of meat. steak, eggs, bacon, chicken, etc.
>>
>>38713974
natural increases are so minuscule they will not make a difference at all and you won't notice anything outside of placebo
>>
>>38714415
The "normal range" for testosterone is huge. Doctors will see that you have the T levels of a depressed 80-year-old at the age of 20 and tell you everything is OK. Do your own research.
As >>38714645 says, the idea that you can meaningfully increase you T levels through anything other than steroids is an idiotic meme.
>>
I have a beard, grows quickly, not patchy. It's sorta just a normal beard right now wondering if I should shape it into something else, sme sort of style? You fags got any ideas/
>>
>>38714528
>>Grow a fucking beard.
>No.

why?
>>
>>38715136
Because i can't ?
Stupid faggot.
>>
I've still got the facial hair of a teenager going through puberty despite me being into wizardhood already.
>>
islamists are behind the beard trend it's part of the muslim religion and not an organic or naturally arising trend it is forced by leftists and muslims do not grow a beard or you are submitting to islam
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.