[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made THIS THREAD >>38696826 (You) (Cross-thread) 15 hours

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1378082909173.png (335KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1378082909173.png
335KB, 500x377px
I made THIS THREAD
>>38696826 (You) (Cross-thread)
15 hours ago but it died. I wanted to give an update.
We fucked around for about 6 hours, Foreplay for wayy too long and by the time She calmed down enough that I could try and stick it in her, she was way too tight and my dick got stayed soft. After about 4 hours of us just kind of touching, kissing and humping/fingering. I just ended up touching her and eventually fingering her in her driveway, She was really into it and I was rock hard but We couldn't fuck on her driveway so I just played with her until she came.
She was really cool though even about my dick and we even hugged and made out for a bit as a "goodbye" and she told me it was nice meeting me
Should I text her again or nah? Feel like everything was great except for not being able to actually stick it in

I think I'm still a virgin, Maybe not? I manage to stick the tip in
>>
Lads plz help help lads. I need you all, I am an autist
>>
I don't have any where else to go Robots, I need your advice
>>
Just ask for sex in a few days
>>
>>38713357
Should I be embarrassed because my dick was limp and I couldn't fuck? She honestly didn't seem all too bothered but it is really making me kinda pissed because everything was great except that.
I think you're right that I might as well text her in a few days but it was just a Tinder hookup and she's probably got another dude to fuck
>>
>>38713439
Nah man she probably didn't mind being eaten out just ask if you can get in that girl pucci
>>
>>38713652
>Eaten out
I never did Oral, just used my hands
You may be right, might as well. How long should I wait?
>>
>>38711861
Text her again, does absolutely doesn't sound like the worst case scenario
>>
>>38713357
This. Don't start spamming her with texts yet.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.