[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP HELP HELP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 1492402154930.gif (280KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1492402154930.gif
280KB, 400x388px
Is there any thing I can take to lower my inhibitions that isn't like booze? I finally got a tinder girl to want to fug and might lose my virginity but I'm scared out of my fucking mind right now because I told her I want to go over to her house at 10
I haven't even left the house in a year, I'm a fucking NEET, Jesus fuck
Freaking out, HELP HELP HELP HELP, How can I calm down and be alpha, I usually would take drugs or drink but I need to be able to drive
>>
>>38696826
Engage think with your dick mode. It's basically like Super Saiyan but it only lasts till you cum.
>>
>>38696988
How do I stop myself from sweating?
She wants to meet at a park, I live in arizona, It's hot
>>
L Theanine, L Tyrosine and Maca
>>
do you have adderall? it's basically unlimited charisma. phenibut is good too take 1g if you have it. sweat isn't the problem unless it's pitstains or really over the top, wear antiperspirant and deodorant. bad body odor is the bad thing. you need to take action say this as calmly and as cool as you can after you guys talk for a bit. "Do you wanna make out?" since i assume you're autistic this will make it so that you still pull the trigger but you won't get a sexual assault accusation. When saying it try to imagine you're this alpha fucking chad and that you''ve said that sentence a million times. Say it a couple of times at your house so you don't stutter. good luck.
>>
>>38697321
I'll repeat it in the mirror a bit, Going to eat some cough drops and take a shower.
Do I like just show up and fuck her, Like touch her when she gets in my car?
What do you even do at a fucking park?
>>
>>38696826
Jack off first so you are less horny and can last longer. Also a little cologne never hurt.
>>
>>38697367
Act alpha as fuck and treat her like the slut she is.
>>
File: stoya.gif (1021KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
stoya.gif
1021KB, 500x278px
>>38697367
Listen when she gets in your call small talk a bit. Ask her how she is. and shit. Don't touch her right away relax. assuming you are autistic, your highest chances are to keep it simple. just talk for a bit and ask her if she wants to make out. if she says no then tell her you're leaving. theres a lot of really cool shit that could get you the girl wwith higher chances of success but it's too complicated.
>>
>>38697492
What if she says yes? How do you make out with a girl? The only times I've ever kissed a girl was when I was drunk and she was the one who initiated so I was just kind of going wit the flow
>>
>>38697508
it's super easy, just kiss the top or bottom lip don't try to kiss both. do what feels good. It doesn't matter if you suck at it just try to enjoy it.
>>
>>38697402
bad advice, when it's time to move in for the kill you need that extra horniness to give you the primal courage to make the first move
>>
>>38697591
>you need that extra horniness to give you the primal courage to make the first move
This, OP here, jerked off yesterday, If I jerked off, I would probably just play video games and ghost her
>>
>>38697822
keep me posted OP don't be a faggot and leavue b4 the good shit
>>
File: 1427342150542.png (283KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
1427342150542.png
283KB, 500x486px
>>38698066
Got another hour, gonna shower, shave my cock and put gas in my car, I think this is it lads
Keep thread updated and I'll keep you updated as it happens
>>
>>38698170
Don't shave trim... have fun.
>>
>>38697321
No it isn't. Adderall just makes you blather on nonstop and you sound like a fucking tweaker. If you think you were charismatic on that shit, you probably fucked up and sounded more like some guy who won't shut the fuck up.
>>
>>38698267
This, Did Ritalin once, Popped 12 because I was bored, Proceeded to write pages to people I hadn't talked to in years
>>
>>38698267
Maybe it works different on your body anon...
>>
>>38698353
"popped 12" theres your problem
>>
reschedule and order phenibut. otherwise just don't be a pussy
>>
>>38698443
I mean, that's the effect desired right? Felt really fucking good desu, Even managed to get a few numbers from girls.
Course I didn't fuck em tho
>>
>>38698667
feels amazing I fucking hate being sober
>>
Guys I'm in my car rn. Trying to chill tge fuck out. Almost to her house
>>
>>38699490
you got this anon get laiid bruv
>>
>>38697492
Just asking to make out sounds so fucking autistic. I have had this one girl over a few times and i never know how to get too fukin
>>
>>38699490
tap into your inner caveman that has been suppressed your entire life. you want to fuck, you need to fuck. it's in your blood.
>>
touch her boob suck em goOd
>>
>>38696826
>23 and finally going to lose virginity
>drink a bunch of vodka for nerves
>an alcoholic so I can handle being drunk
>comes time to finally fugg, and I can't keep it up. Obviously drank too much

Luckily she gave me another chance, and I did it sober a few days later. Other people might be different but it's hard to get hard when you're drunk
>>
>>38696826
Do the haka (Maori war dance) then bang your chest and maybe your chin a few times. Pump yourself up like a nigger. You will fell great for the first 5 minutes of the date and you can carry that momentum throughout the date and into the bedroom.

tip: Keep your mouth open slightly at all times unless eating.
>>
>>38700601
This.
If you start to feel nervous again during the date, just excuse yourself, go to the bathroom and do another war dance.
>>
I'm dying for an update lad
>>
>>38696826
Xanax or valium?
>>
I think opie fucked brahs, he's a normie now. He's not coming back
>>
Lads, I didn't fuck
>talk 2 hours
>make out two hours to occassionally talk/ she being paramoid of people seeing us fuck
>>
I'm still here tgo lads so not over damn it
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenibut
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.