[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what? who pays money for this shit?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: WVUPUlU.png (387KB, 718x607px) Image search: [Google]
WVUPUlU.png
387KB, 718x607px
what?

who pays money for this shit?
>>
Oh, you'd be surprised, anon, how many desperate cucks fall for these scams.
>>
You have the link to the site?
>>
I don't know who to despise more, the fucking roasties who suck every cent they can get from men or the idiotic cuck white knights who fucking pay hard earned money to play fucking video games with some roastie who only want to suck every cent they can get.
>>
>>38711270
They aren't even sexy. Probably not very charismatic or fun to play with either.. That's just embarrassing, demanding money to talk to your 5/10 ass.
>>
>overwatch
Literally all you have to do is git gud and mercy mains just ask you if you want to team up.
>>
File: 1501982457801.jpg (16KB, 253x236px) Image search: [Google]
1501982457801.jpg
16KB, 253x236px
>>38713513
CLOSE TAB CLOSE TAB CLOSE TAB
>>
bumping for website link
>>
>ugly one plays league instead

Not a bad idea though, virgins will pay big for these fantasy
>>
>>38712519
I hate both of them but at a 60/40 ratio
>>
File: This-Evil-Cat-Is-Scheming.jpg (83KB, 650x524px) Image search: [Google]
This-Evil-Cat-Is-Scheming.jpg
83KB, 650x524px
>>38711270
>create ad
>"i play games with you"
>put girl in thumbnail
>reel in beta cucks
>say a few words in the beginning trough voice changer
>act like you are bad at the game
>getrich
>>
>>38712519
why would you be mad at the girls? they're literally getting paid to play video games because people are stupid.

i like this scam
>>
I thought there was some "no sexual services" type loophole here where they would ERP with you.
But no, they really just play games with you for money.
Some men are just that pathetic.
>>
>>38714592

You know a lot of actual prostitutes have said that some men just want someone to talk to.
>>
I really don't see any problem with this. You don't have to do it yourselves, you know.
>>
>>38714653
It makes sense. Men are deprived of emotional connections to women.
Think about it-any woman can find a guy to act as her emotional sponge. They don't have to pay for it, all they have to do is tell him what a sweet guy he is after they bitch his ear off for two hours.
Can you honestly remember a time in your life where a girl outside of your family expressed any interest in your emotional wellbeing? If you've ever had a genuinely platonic female friend, would she EVER ask "How are things with your gf?"
I don't want to do the whole mgtow "muh guy no sent rizm" retarded shit, but I can't help but feel like this whole arrangement is a little fucked out of whack, you know?
>>
>>38711270

betas.

We live in the age of the beta male. Video games have made boys into shut ins. They lack the social skills to compete for women.

They desperately want female attention so they will try to get it anyway they can.
>>
>>38711270
You are on a board with people who do exactly what you were questioning.
It's sad, /r9k/ used to be filled with khv but at least they had integrity and didn't succumb to shit like this. Now you have a lot of r*dditors that came for frog posting and underage highschoolers that are nothing but failed normies with no level of self awareness.
>>
>>38714894
These are omegas, not betas.
>>
not at all surprised. twitch girls have bought houses and cars with the money they make in tips.
>>
>>38712519
People that get scammed deserve to get scammed.
I will hate and will always hate white knights far more than I could ever hate the average woman for exploiting them. They're the ones that encourage this behavior to begin with.
Remember; women only have as much power as men let them have.
>>
>>38712519
I hate the traitor more than the enemy but have a special kind of hate for the enemy.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.