[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me your best female hate material and reasons to live life single

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 2defa82.jpg (136KB, 750x931px) Image search: [Google]
2defa82.jpg
136KB, 750x931px
Give me your best female hate material and reasons to live life single
>>
>>38710999
You first OP. Seeing a hot Asian properly wearing a bikini does not make me hate women or want to be single.
>>
>>38710999
I would give anything for the chance to sniff her. Beautiful, divine woman.
>>
Not OP, but I'm sort of developing a theory that men are the only ones capable of loving someone that isn't their child or grandchild. Women can feel a combination of friendship and lust towards men, but not love. They believe this to be love because they don't know what true love feels like. It explains a lot desu.
>>
A couple weeks ago an anon posted an excerpt from an interview with some young celebrity complaining how the industry she works in sexualizes her body. So she uses this to validate her breast reduction surgery. Afterwards she goes on vacation. I guess no one wanted to honk her honking honkers anymore because they don't exist, so she had a friend take a picture of her ass, legs, and feet to upload to Instagram. Literally no face, or reduced tits in the shot. That was the day I was broken and set free.
>>
File: 1489357034228.jpg (318KB, 960x895px) Image search: [Google]
1489357034228.jpg
318KB, 960x895px
>>38711149
I believe this as well

I believe there's something there in them, kind of a feeling of desire and of wanting an object, so that when they say "I love you" they're not completely lying

But I don't think they're capable of feeling that whole "We're truly soulmates and will be together forever, I will go to the ends of the Earth for him, if we don't last nothing in life matters because nobody else will do for me, I mean this truly 100% with all of my heart"

I don't think women are capable of that. Even if they say it it's just words, and at the drop of a hat they will switch and say "Well everyone says that, stop being naive it's just cute words"

It w-w-wasn't j-just words for me...
>>
It's apparently a lot easier if you have repeated traumatic experiences and have an avenue to escape from reality.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96JZtu_f-6o
>>
>>38711149
this is some pretty obvious shit my nigger, the weird thing is that they're also the ones who talk about it the most.
>>
>>38711149
i think its not up to gender. ive met some women who spout the same kind of romantic crap.

Ive told a couple of them to the face i only wanted their bodies. Believe i shattered their souls just like what a lot of you went through.
>>
>>38711338
Probably because it's nice to have someone love you even if you don't love them back, but the opposite is horrible.
>>
>>38711381
They want someone to love them even if they don't love them back, that's why they invest time and energy into men. They invested their time and energy into you expecting you to love them and you told them you didn't. Even if they didn't love you, they'd still be upset over that.
>>
I'm married to an asian. It is better than being single.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.