[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychological Issues #110

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 441
Thread images: 40

File: ujzgtrf.png (28KB, 262x368px) Image search: [Google]
ujzgtrf.png
28KB, 262x368px
CX

You know the deal by now.

Today's theme is hygiene and fitness, and we will stick to it. Newcomers are encouraged to post about whatever they want while regulars are encouraged to discuss hygiene and fitness, though these can also discuss other things if they deem them more urgent.

Fitness Form

weight:
activity per week:
physical problems:
fitness goals:
preferred activities:
perceived problems keeping you from your goals:

Hygien form in the making.
>>
File: Did ayys even lift.png (339KB, 398x384px) Image search: [Google]
Did ayys even lift.png
339KB, 398x384px
First for topical ayy
>>
File: lose-gain-maintain-weight.png (71KB, 698x749px) Image search: [Google]
lose-gain-maintain-weight.png
71KB, 698x749px
>>38709644

Never noticed Tsokoulos or however he's called actually worked out.

I can't find my fitness folder. I found my antifat people folder, though. It has some useful stuff and some mean stuff.

I used to be a troll. Among many things.
>>
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/search/subject/get%20fit/

OH SHIIII

The old fitness threads! We might actually find old Dan in there!
>>
File: fitnessguide.png (689KB, 3664x2552px) Image search: [Google]
fitnessguide.png
689KB, 3664x2552px
Actually found my old guide. Some things need to be updated but it's worth a read if you know jackshit about fitness.
>>
>>38709565
>activity per week: none
>physical problems: laziness
>fitness goals: 30 minutes a day
>preferred activities: MMA
>perceived problems keeping you from your goals: laziness, 4chan addiction, sleep, vidya

I've been telling myself since January I'm going to wake up and work out. This is embarrassing.
>>
>>38709737
Oh I'm there alright ...

Also I saw Marco in one of them. What happened to him?
>>
>>38709825
I tried contacting him recently but no response.

Will try again right now. He's given up on life.
>>
>>38709688
Apparently he was a bodybuilder or something like that before becoming a meme.

>>38709565

>age: 29
>height: 5'9''/ 175cm Sorry Dan, I've shagged around loads and it's never held me back
>weight: Approx. 82-84kg
>activity per week: Fuck all except walking a mile to and from work
>physical problems: Messed up left ankle, chipped elbow, old left shoulder injury, neck injury, previously cracked ribs
>fitness goals: Lose weight, up my cardio, build a lot of muscle
>preferred activities: running (treadmill) weights, judo, wrestling
>perceived problems keeping you from your goals: My partner, laziness, epilepsy, shitty junk food diet
>>
We should make a rule that any regular can open the thread when I'm not around. Call it "Psychological Support" the way Facet used to.

Even if I show up 20 minutes later, you can still have fun without me, and discuss other things as well.

Maybe we should call it something different: Mad Lads, Messy Minds, Edge Lords, anything you know.

I don't like that people have to wait on me to get together. This works as a support group just fine. Give me ideas!
>>
>>38709903

Lorine doesn't want you to work out and lose weight?
>>
>>38709903
>Sorry Dan, I've shagged around loads and it's never held me back
>implying britbongstan isn't a manlet land
>>
My current protein drink is fucking neon blue. It's keks.
>>
>>38709980
It's the kind of situation where if I go to the gym and she comes along she'll throw a shit fit after a little while because she's lost motivation, or more commonly I can - surprise, surprise! - lift heavier, run faster and for longer etc given that I'm male, taller and have been 'in' exercise most of my life and she has never been other than sedentary. So yeah, she's a real buzzkill. A genuine obstacle. If I want to get in shape I just have to ignore her because at the end of the day she won't come with me and I'll end up staying put.
>>
>>38710025
Well, 5'9'' is bang on average, so I know a mix of people taller and shorter. I would love to be a lot taller, but I get by. I tell you what as well, if I was 6'4'' or thereabouts it would vastly increase my opportunities and my options in terms of wrestling.
>>
>>38710042

How Borderliney is she if she behaves like that?

Gertrude needs therapy. Holy fuck... Lo lost motivation often but at least she was turned on when I could lift heavy shit.
>>
>>38710071
Well 5'10" (my height) is about an inch under average for me. Pretty similar situation to you. But let's not get into that further.

As for wrestling, how important is wingspan vs height? I'm asking because I have about 6'3" wingspan and always wondered if there is any real advantage to that.
>>
>>38710146
>I have about 6'3" wingspan and always wondered if there is any real advantage to that.

You can probably fly a lot better.
>>
>>38710146
Well for pro-wrestling nah, it won't do much for you. Actual competitive grappling like judo though, sure you could make it work for you. That extra reach would be really useful in keeping people out. When it comes to judo there's basically lanklet style and manlet style, and extra reach would enable you to employ certain techniques without as much fear of counterattack.

>>38710139
Not borderliney at all, I wouldn't say. Just that her most negative trait is overwhelming envy and self-defeating attitude.
>>
>>38710197
Oh yeah I tried that. Since then my ankles and knees hurt.
>>
>>38710215
>Not borderliney at all, I wouldn't say. Just that her most negative trait is overwhelming envy and self-defeating attitude.

Are you sure? Because for an adult woman to act like a child that way sure sounds Boderliney as fuck. She gets upset that YOU can lift more than her... Who the fuck does that? Isabella needs to get a grip, but yeah, it sounds BPD as fuck. If she's unable to do repetitive stuff for very long, meaning weeks, and if she gets pissed off at the SAME dumb shit every time, consider it.
>>
>>38710217

I actually believe you literally.
>>
>>38710270
Nah, she is a bit childish but definitely not borderline. She's just really down on herself and seems to really resent anyone doing better. She tends toward bitterness. Highly anxious as well. Not to mention schizophrenic.
>>
>>38710306
She's also ISFJ, to give you that side of it. Thoughtful, great with presents etc. But very sensitive.
>>
>>38710306

Sounds like a female Dan.
>>
>>38710379
>>38710278
Oh man, you sure have a boner for me today.

No homo.
>>
I'm absorbing my protein in very small doses now. Going to eat every hour or so. Chicken.

Can't quite find out how much a human body can take in in terms of protein.
>>
File: 1387708841768.jpg (260KB, 580x819px) Image search: [Google]
1387708841768.jpg
260KB, 580x819px
>>38710393

I always had a boner you, Dan. No homo.
>>
off: anyone, any idea on how to hide in plain sight and avoid the stares/talking attempts of normies? >>38709989
>>
>>38710401
So you're getting serious now, huh?
>>
>>38710415

The average human needs 2000 kcal.

Per day.

I'm playing the machine on lichess. I beat every compter until level 4, and I keep losing at that level.
>>
>>38710422

Lose the weight, practice small talk with normies who initiate. You have nothing to lose and all to gain. Seriously, connect with your fellow humans, they're your family, they need you, you need them.
>>
>>38710432
>So you're getting serious now, huh?

Getting? I look actually quite beefy currently. I now have tits, made of muscles. I've been lifting seriously for over two years now, but had shit programs before.

I used to weigh myself every day and write it down, and write down all my calories. I'm very food-conscious now, though I eat everything I want. I went from 80 to 69 last year, and now I'm back to 76, was at 78 a few days ago. I only store fat in my belly mostly, though my watch isn't as tight on me when I'm 69 kilos.
>>
>>38710422
Always look angry and no one will ever approach you. If you do this well enough you will be left alone.

Though be careful what you wish for. For example I've lately found out that whenever I walk outside I instinctively frown. It's like an instinct that is hard to shake.
>>
>>38710516
Cool, cool. I hope I can get back to it. It's been 5 years since I was bulky, in a non-fat way.
>>
>>38710461
Thanks but this is the answer I don't want to hear. Normies are so fucking annoying and always talk while there's nothing to say at all, just to hear their own voice.

>>38710542
Thanks, I'll try! It hopefully won't turn into random normies approaching and asking "why are you so angreeee??????" with their annoying voices...
>>
>age:26
>height:176cm
>weight:70kg
>activity per week: gym 5 times
>physical problems: ocpd
>fitness goals: 75kg and intermediate performance at the big four
>preferred activities: lifting, no cardio
>perceived problems keeping you from your goals: lack of results lately, feels like waste of my time. I also get kind of demotivated by the guys who are juicing who are getting results even though they perform exercises with bad form, shitty rom etc.
>>
>>38710705
This is probably bad advice, but if I didn't have sports aspirations and a bad enough temper already I'd just get on steroids desu.
>>
>>38710683
>Thanks but this is the answer I don't want to hear. Normies are so fucking annoying and always talk while there's nothing to say at all, just to hear their own voice.

No, just to experience human connection, and here, with you. It's not some ego tripping. Humans thrive on connection, and you will too once you stop having social anxiety, if that's the issue.

Be flattered instead of offended.
>>
>>38710683
>Thanks, I'll try! It hopefully won't turn into random normies approaching and asking "why are you so angreeee??????" with their annoying voices...
It depends on your face too. If you look youngish and are attractive this could happen. If you really feel the hate and anger, that's obviously the best.

Though consider something and this is something you're not gonna wanna hear. You can absolutely do what I am saying, but if it becomes a habit it will be difficult to get rid of it and I think you will in time want to interact with people even if you now think you never will.

Because this will not only change how you look, it will inevitably change how you think. Have you ever considered why do you wanna be left alone?
>>
>>38710705
>guys who are juicing

Focus on how they'll die decades before you. It'll help.
>>
>>38710742

It is bad advice. Bad Facet, bad!
>>
>>38710770
>>38710798
You do realise you're on /r9k/ right? Look great AND die faster? It's a win/ win!
>>
>>38710808

It is /r9k/, they would fuck it up and just get handicapped faster.
>>
>>38710808
Do you think Zyzz wouldn't have wanted to be alive a little longer?
>>
>>38710818
And end up posting here from their hospital bed after a visit to snap city. Too perfect.
>>
I might do some vocaroo today, must not lose the habit.
>>
height: 6'0-6'1
weight: around 150-160 can't remember
activity per week: just work
physical problems: none
fitness goals: working out more to build muscle
preferred activities: working at a better place, better yet working for myself but that's a long term goal

perceived problems keeping you from your goals: to gain muscle? Nothing, I procrastinate wayy to much, which I should change.

Besides that is there anyone with Generalized Anxiety Disorder? Many of the symptoms I experience, I just think that it'll be nice to share how it feels with someone else who is experiencing something similar
>>
>>38710844
I don't know enough about him, but his memory will endure. It's like Club 27. Going out at your peak ensures your legacy.
>>
>>38710742
>setroids
yeh that's bad advise

hey guys , I've been on a streak since Introduced myself yesterday, i don't think i've told a lie since :D I haven't interacted with many people in that time granted but it still feels hella good.

How are you all holding up today?
>>
>>38710742
I do it just to feel better, no point in steroids. It's just that those meatheads in gym make it harder to feel better about anything I accomplish.
>>38710770
Still not fast enough I guess. I wish some of them would just pass away after one of dem butchered flat bench press full of grunts with back arched like a bridge.
>>
>>38710886
Nice work Fordas. It's good to hear you feel better for it. Must give you motivation to cut back generally.
>>
>>38710886
>i don't think i've told a lie since
Not sure I believe you ...

>>38710875
I think that's kinda dumb. Just because you're past your peak doesn't mean it's not worth living. As for legacy. You're dead. What's it worth to you?
>>
Hello boys and girls

>>38709784
Gonna start reading, better be good
>>
File: Complex Trauma (C-PTSD).jpg (158KB, 700x720px) Image search: [Google]
Complex Trauma (C-PTSD).jpg
158KB, 700x720px
>>38710874

GAD is a bit of a meme, consider C-PTSD instead.
>>
hello been feeling pretty shit yesterday and today but im feeling good now for some reason but i know its not going to last long. also tomorrow is my birthday.. how to get thru it without killing myself?
>>
>>38710967
Any idea why do you feel like shit?
>>
>>38710920
yeh, it was the first time i opened up about it and especially having Cyr(i think that was his name) to bounce ideas off of it's been easier to think rationally about what i'm doing.
>>38710933
>Not sure I believe you ...
thanks for the confidence Dan ;)
>>
File: Daily Atlas Bullying Image.jpg (72KB, 600x385px) Image search: [Google]
Daily Atlas Bullying Image.jpg
72KB, 600x385px
>>38710943
Hey Atlas, you must be lost. This is a fitness thread. Let me guess, you're not fat you're on a bulk right?
>>
>>38710960
>I hate when people say X is a meme
Nick from some threads back.

>X is a bit of a meme
Nick now.

How's that downward spiral Nick?
>>
>>38710886

What do you think is the reason for that sudden absence of lies? I'm guessing: you talked about it, it relieved the pressure.

Unless you're lying right now.
>>
To both of you: I'm introverted, a bit autistic and thanks to all my life experiences, a misanthrope. A loner by choice who got fat to keep everyone away (subconsciously at first).

>>38710756
I don't really see the point. I fell for the "just do the small talk thingy" meme and never felt any gratification, it just tires me to no end. I don't even have friends anymore because they are nothing more than a nuisance that have to be maintained all the fucking time, while getting almost none of the investment back.

>>38710766
I do look youngish (I look 20-ish at 27), but as I stated in my thread I'm an obese fuck so I'm not really attractive. I'm afraid that might change once I shed the weight, though.
>>
>>38710989
hmm a few, mostly because i think i have depersonalization and i've been pretty much obsessing with it
>>
>>38710874
>Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Its one of the only things Ive been "diagnosed" for, my parents have schizo, depression, bipolar, and anxiety so I probably have it.

>>38710960
What do you mean by that? Not a valid disorder?
>>
>>38710967
>how to get thru it without killing myself?
Come here and let us wish you a happy birthday

>>38711033
>you're on a bulk right?
Sure senpai
>>
>>38710919
>back arched like a bridge.

This is to facilitate the shoulder articulation. Shoulders shouldn't lift straight, by going up with your torso, you make it better.
>>
>>38711066
>Unless you're lying right now.
everyone has such confidence in me :D
>What do you think is the reason for that sudden absence of lies?
well i haven't interacted with any strangers other than in that thread and I've been stopping and thinking before i say something, plus all of my interactions have been face to face which makes it slightly harder still to lie.
>>
>>38711070
I'd be interested to hear about the life experiences. I have some of these of my own. Just curious.

>>38711084
Why would you think you have that?
>>
>>38710943

It is good. The pasta had more info but I lost that.

>>38710967

You come here and celebrate here. It helped me. I spent it alone, again.

And my best friends forgot me.
>>
>>38711045

I'm saying that tongue in cheek, but "generalised anxiety disorder" really means "I don't know what your anxiety is about", and in that sense, it's a joke. I stand by that. GAD is the best description for C-PTSD short of saying C-PTSD.

How's that small cock, cunt?
>>
>>38711070
>"just do the small talk thingy" meme and never felt any gratification, it just tires me to no end.

It takes some getting used to.

Read about schizoid and report back.
>>
>>38710960
Huh. Forgot how much that seemed to fit.

>>38710933
It depends how you value things. Framing things in relative terms is something most people do. Not to mention, your funeral is kind of like the ultimate playthrough ranking screen.

>>38711008
Speaking of bridges, anyone done wrestler's bridges or other neck exercises? Useful to do. I tell you what, Brock Lesnar (if anyone here follows MMA or wrestling) would be dead after a fuckup at wrestlemania one year without having such a massive neck.

He stood on the top rope, five feet up and went for a shooting star press. So, that's like a flash kick from street fighter or a gainer. You do a backflip but moving forward, the goal being to land stomach first on the opponent, from above. Anyway, he fucked it up something fierce and landed face first. A smaller man would have snapped his neck, no doubt.

Anyway, went off on one there. Neck exercises!
>>
>>38710967
By realising it's nothing special, you went of a full circle around the sun big deal, so did the 7.something billion people on this earth.
Alternatively, try treating yourself to something nice, dump those cheap cigarettes and buy a couple of cigars, go get a medium rare stake and enjoy the meal, then smoke your lungs out.

That's what i would do if i had money for treating myself.
>>
>>38711216
i thought that next size was almost entirely genetic/developmental?
>>
>>38711216
>Not to mention, your funeral is kind of like the ultimate playthrough ranking screen.
Well in that case, dying at young age after intense roid use is like getting into a server, getting a 10 kill streak and then leaving so you can brag about having 10:0. Which is nice and all, but you left and can't play the game anymore.
>>
>>38711139
Because i've been feeling weird for a while i dont know how to explain it, everytime i think about it comes back for a few seconds. i dont have it now though because im feeling ok
>>
>>38711166
Oh yeah, i feel ashamed having an 8 inch dick.
Oh wow.
Get fucked.
>>
>>38711296
If it's that serious (makes you feel like shit and talk about killing yourself) have you tried getting some professional help?

Also I'd be really interested in a further description, even if it's hard to explain, don't worry. Weird explanations often make sense.
>>
>>38711096

See

>>38711166

I don't like ravioli.

>>38711312

You really felt the need to tell us, uh? I don't believe it. Pic and time stamp. Go!
>>
>>38711096
How's the treatment for GAD like? I'm tired of feeling like crap every day, my mood changes throughout the day, and my mom is concerned since I seem miserable when I'm at my house...to the point when my mom thinks the nickname "uncle miserable" fits..
>>
>>38711312
do not lie to make yourself look better in the eyes of strangers, it can lead to unintended consequences.
>>
>>38711291
He's a special case no doubt, but that guy is a bull. He works out like a machine. Now he's a solid case for Dan's genetic superiority line. Him and Goldberg. Anyway, you absolutely can build up your neck. I did it before. Nothing like Brock but it's still worth breaking out the shrugs.

>>38711293
I'd say being remembered fondly is better than living in mediocrity. Sure, you're dead so you're not there to enjoy it but you can die with a smile on your face knowing your memory will survive longer that your body.
>>
>>38711350
You'd love to see my dick won't you?
You creep.
No wonder you're stuck on this shit board.
>>
>>38711139
>bullied in primary school
>clown of the class in high school that got me some success with the girls (and helped avoid getting bullied)
>IT university where the uglies women were the biggest princesses and the spineless cucks worshipping them, also some of the loudest fucktards in dorm* (but managed to ghost almost completely)
>just the pure shallowness and fake shit at work all the time

*did I mention that I hate loud people? I'm very sensitive to touch, sounds and smells (probably compensating for my shitty eyesight and taste) and they constantly overload them

>>38711214
schizoid definitely fits me.
>>
>>38711372
Oh no, god forbid I'd actually go and lie on the internet, who would ever do such a thing.
>>
File: TF.jpg (10KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
TF.jpg
10KB, 150x200px
>>38711378
okay, so it is literally dan's world view, some people can be born with enormous necks with no exercise (pic related) while others can attain similar or greater results through training.
>>
>>38711398
>schizoid definitely fits me.

You might be it.

I'm practicing diagnostics, express ones. Brownie points.
>>
>>38711351
Im not on any medication and dont see any doctors now, but I did throughout high school. I was given two medications, one to help me sleep and something else. The meds seemed to help, getting enough sleep made a good difference. I was only in therapy for a short time, and was kicked out for discussing group therapy with other people so I can give much insight there.

Except to not get kicked out.
>>
>>38711418
it may be unhealthy for you psychologically, you might not be able to stop.
>>
>>38711453

>Thunderf00t

Lo loved him. She watched him a lot when she was a young teen doubting her Catholic dogma. I heard him in the background of my apartment many, many times.
>>
>>38711453
Except you or I could work out every day and probably take every steroid under the sun and never have a neck like Brock. It's sad but it's true: some are advantaged in one way or another. You might find if you work out, something builds up easier for whatever reason. For me it's my shoulders.
>>
>>38711491
yeh he's good, his anti christian stuff is redundant now and his anti SJW stuff got boring quickly. His science videos are very fun though.
>>
>>38711378
>I'd say being remembered fondly is better than living in mediocrity.
These aren't mutually exclusive.

Also being remembered, what does that even mean? How many people are gonna remember him in 20 years? He was at best a minor internet celebrity. In some time only his family and friends will remember him just like that guy who didn't leave after getting a killstreak. Except he got to play the game longer.

>>38711398
Fucking hell, are you me? Except in high school I wasn't a class clown, but rather aggressive, other than that everything fits me too.

The thing about hating people. Obviously for both of us this has roots in being bullied. Do you have everyone or just the people who bullied you?
>>
>>38711477

Let's tackle that animal-fucking thing. What types of animals?
>>
>>38711524

Part of Facet's mentality are very concerned with things that shouldn't matter, because he kind of sees himself as part of a show.
>>
>>38711524
I can't really stand everyone except a few people (like family and current girlfriend). I find them boring and abrasive, sticking their noses in things they have no business of and wasting my time with their bullshit.
>>
>>38711378
>I'd say being remembered fondly is better than living in mediocrity.
obviously but here's the real question
>be remembered and hated
>be forgotten
now which of those do you choose?
>>
height: 6'2 and maybe a half
weight: around 175lbs
activity per week: go to the store maybe once every two days, the rest of the time just drink cheap wine mixed with cola in front of my computer(I'm almost at a gallon a day at this point)
physical problems: hungover every day(although hair of the dog helps a lot), serious lack of balance, problems with eyes(been wearing shades for over two years 24/7)
fitness goals: I wanna have a nice body but I hate gym culture( most of the guys I know who go there are violent idiots), also I've heard you can't really get fit if you're drinking a lot
preferred activities: football(I used to be a pretty good goalkeeper but now I mostly just enjoy watching football)
percieved problems keeping you from your goals: as I said I hate gym culture and I drink a lot, I'm also very lazy
>>
>>38711527
Uuuuh dogs mostly. Since I was very young. One of my first exposures to sex was seeing two wolves have sex on some nature show and me asking my mom what they were doing. I have no idea if that matters at all. Im sorry.
>>
>age
>height
6"5
>weight
86kg
>activity per week
manual labour job 5/7
>fitness goals
none
preferred activities
masturbation

hi nick long time no see
>>
File: IMG_0442.jpg (654KB, 2246x1778px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0442.jpg
654KB, 2246x1778px
Reporting in, guess I'll fill out that form

height:
>5'9
weight:
> ~(150-160 pounds) depends, currently on the lower end
activity per week:
>walking, most of which takes place in my apartment
physical problems:
>no
fitness goals:
> human flagpole, v-hold, 40 pull-ups, 100 push-ups. None of that is far fetched, used to do intense work outs as part of a gymnastics competition

preferred activities:
> just occasional walks rn
perceived problems keeping you from your goals:
>lack of motivation, laziness, not feeling the need to.

I'll be more or less active tonight, and will be available for chess.
>>
Fun time:

my parents threatened to sue, and then sent me a postcard, which I would be 100% justified in taking as mockery and taunting.

They also sent texts and whatsapps yesterday, for my birthday. I haven't responded. I know from other sources that they went to "therapy" and "finished", in a few weeks, and they "solution" is to get in touch with their children.

They're seeing one of my brothers again.

I refuse to act as if nothing had happened, so I'm not responding yet.

My mother wants to talk in person. I had stated that I was only open to written forms of communication. The last few times I wrote, she turned it all against me, every single time.

Opinions?
>>
>>38711564
It's a fair comment; I do try to control the narrative of my own life, whether that's taking actions that I'll appreciate in retrospect/ not feel bad about, or in some cases management of perspective.

>>38711669
Well, you remind me of Dante's Inferno. The dudes in the higher circles ask what's going on in the world:

>Are my family doing ok?
>Do people remember me?
>Am I admired?

But as you get closer to Satan, past the Malebolgia, the river of shit, they hide their faces. They just want to be forgotten.

So I suppose my answer would be, it would depend on whether you're ashamed of what you're hated for. Someone like Anders Breivik, he'll die hated but I bet he has no regrets.
>>
>>38711741
Who are they threatening to sue and why? You?
>>
>>38711698

Alcohol is high in calories, that is why men who drink a lot of beers get "beer bellies". Alcohol has calories but isn't nutritious. It'd be difficult to get fit if you drink a lot, because you'd have to eat a lot of normal food, and all the alcohol you drink would be extra calories and would make you fat.
>>
>>38711741
At this point i'd tell them 'your therapy is shit and didnt work, your problems still exist'

But realistically nick how old is your mother and... How likely can she change? Old people are fixed in their ways.
>>
>>38711708

Did that turn you on already?

>>38711723

Wait... it was you all along?
>>
>>38711735

I'm available for chess!
>>
>>38711741
>I refuse to act as if nothing had happened
what happened?
>>
>>38711347
i mostly have that weird feeling when im not busy or when im talking to people, kinda like im talking but at the same time thinking about other things but i keep talking normally its kinda like im disconnected for a few seconds, it only comes back when i think about it, the more i try not to think about it and the more that feeling comes back. yesterday i basically spent half of the day thinking about how it will not go away or get worse, i also had a dream about it
>>
>>38711789

Me, for defamation.

The absolute joke.
>>
>>38711818
Pardon? THIS IS FUCKING ORIGINAL
>>
Recently I've been feeling an urge to fight and beat the shit out of someone. I'm not a very violent person, I don't get angry a lot. Why the fuck do I have this urge?
>>
>>38711741
Tell her you'll meet up only in something like a family therapy context. I bet she's more mindful of her tone and behaviour with a mediator present. She won't want to come off like a bitch and might pick her words a bit more carefully. Even if it just came out of narcissism, that objective, critical eye might draw something productive from it. Accountability is something that's been missing.
>>
>>38711660
One thing to consider. I used to be very much like you. Hell I still often am very much like you, but I started trying to look at people differently. Why? If you think everyone is boring and abrasive, your thinking slowly translates to reality, it's confirmation bias.

It's just like with looking angry all the time. When I walk out and it's my bad day, meaning I'm angry as fuck, sometimes muttering insults (sounds hilarious but it probably looks terrifying) it seems to me that everyone is my enemy. I look around myself and see fucking roastie cunts laughing at me, I see Chads flaunting their superiority just waiting to humiliate me. On average it's a pretty bad experience where sometimes I'm just glad to shut the door and not talk with anyone and have to calm myself with alcohol or causing myself pain.

But when I walk out without hating everyone, without assuming everyone is out to get me and is just going to annoy me, it's like everything is completely different. It doesn't happen all that much to be honest. It's on average one day every two weeks when I'm really calm and feel okay, but the difference is day and night. And what causes this difference? My perception of things, my bias.

Of course this was just talking about myself, but tell me, have you noticed anything similar?

Also one more thing if you don't mind, how old are you currently? I have been angry and hateful for a couple years now (about 5 if I remember correctly) and it's possible we are in different "stages" of the same issues.
>>
>>38711800

She's 57. I have no fucking clue if she can change, but I doubt it. She can now see her grandchildren again. Brother says it went OK.
>>
>>38711873
Because you need to pick up a martial art and meet me in the cage in a few years when we're both in shape friendo.
>>
>>38711837

My childhood, and all the shit they tried since the great divorce.

>reading my diary, using it against me
>calling other family members and spreading shit about me
>not responding to my letter, waiting for a month or more to do so
>pretending to have apologised when it never happened
>acting like nothing happened over and over again

She says she doesn't want written communication because it's too painful to her. She has no idea how much more painful talking to me in person would be. Maybe I should show her.
>>
>>38711818
No, not at that time. There were little things I did, like once I was alone at a relatives house and tried to lure their dog down to the basement with me. I had no plan or ideas of what I would actually do and the dog didnt go down there anyway. And I would always try to find books about animal breeding and always wanted them to have pictures. In like 4th grade and up. I didnt really know why I was doing these things, I just knew that I wanted to. It wasnt until high school that I really started to understand how far I wanted to take it.
>>
>>38711851
This surely sounds like intrusive thoughts. This is probably not what you want to hear, but have you considered seeking professional help? They can help you with this, it's not that uncommon.

>>38711873
Privet!

Maybe repressed anger? Have you had any very violent dreams?
>>
height: 5'8"
weight: 360 lbs. Likely closer to 400 since I last weighed myself a year ago
activity per week: None
physical problems: Morbidly obese
fitness goals: None
preferred activities: Sleeping
perceived problems keeping you from your goals: Being alive
>>
>>38711914
The thing is, I already train boxing. I sparred a few days ago, did a lot of shit about my arms and it still wasn't enough.

>>38711956
I don't even remember any of my dreams
>>
>>38711863

Just testing. Are you mad at me, am I supposed to be mad at you? I don't remember.

>>38711873

You want to beat the shit out of this girl but since you love her your mind hides from you who it is you want to fuck up. Process the rage and fuck her up in your mind. You'll feel better for it.
>>
>>38711893
>She's 57
Trying to make her change will be like drawing blood from a stone.

I would instead think of how to navigate your life with as little negative influence from her as possible.
>>
>>38711961
>5'8"
>360+lbs
damn that's rough dude
you're bretty much the same height as me but over 3 times as heavy. were you fat your whole life or was there a point where you started gaining?
>>
>>38711873
You should learn how to lucid dream. Its pretty fun once you get the hang of it.
>>
>>38711969
Hmmmm... Maybe you could kick your training up a notch? Or really MMA might be fun since it's more varied and more like a fight? Oh, are you actually Russian or a Slav? If so you could train sambo. Seriously the tightest shit and most people will never have the privilege.
>>
>>38711874
>Tell her you'll meet up only in something like a family therapy context. I bet she's more mindful of her tone and behaviour with a mediator present.

I don't want her to be more mindful, I'll know to put her back in her place if needed.

The reason why I wanted written communication was also so I could keep a trace. And it forced them to think before they wrote.

Do I respond tonight or do I play chess with Medmon?
>>
>>38712007
Slav, not Russian though. Maybe that's the reason.

>>38711980
I'm not angry at her in the least though.
>>
>>38711941

Do you connect that deviancy to anything like a trauma?
>>
>>38711980
No, we're good. We've always been good. We had a discussion once, as adults. No hard feelings from that.
>>
>>38712001

The past few months hit her hard, so maybe she'll reconsider. She spent decades with a legit narcissist. I am not optimistic. Communication with her was always in her interest anyway. All I had to gain was some knowledge from my past, and it was important indeed.
>>
>>38712013
Play chess, think on it. I do reckon oversight by a third party would really improve your interaction.

>>38712041
Even still, you should check if they teach it in your country if you're Eastern European. Not to mention, the Eastern Europeans absolutely dominate in judo and it's funny as fuck how perma-salty the Japanese are over it. They keep trying to nerf all the high-percentage throws they use all the time so that the nips can win again. That's one reason shooting for the legs is gone. Japan got eaten alive.
>>
>>38711941
>wanted to take it
so how far have you actually taken it?
>>
>>38711956
yes i'll be seeing a therapist in september, do they actually help though? some people here say its a waste of time
>>
>>38712090

I confuse you with Painter. I don't remember what we argued over.

There's a potential schizoid dude in the thread, by the way, and I think it may be your deal as well.

Although I wonder why schizoids would want contact with other humans on a board.
>>
>>38712079
Do you mean a childhood event? I dont recall any child abuse connected to it. Its kind of always been there, just evolved in intensity, same as my other wants. In other words, I was born fucked.
>>
>>38712139

It depends on how good they are and how you get along.

They'd better be helpful.

4 people in my family went to therapy in the past few months. All four are done now, two because they think they're all healed up (fucking kek) and the other two just gave the fuck up after 4 sessions.
>>
>>38712003

Early adolescence I started blimping and it never stopped.
>>
>>38712119
Ahahah, you're right. My grandfather was really good at judo. But still, I really like boxing, I want to keep on doing this, I'm making good progress too.
>>
>>38712139
It depends heavily on the therapist of course. Though if I told they can help you get rid of these thoughts, wouldn't you say it's at least worth the try?

Honestly I think many people who say that are justifying inactivity. I know I am.
>>
>>38712180

Perhaps. Is a horse sexy to you?
>>
>>38712138
handjobs, and lots and lots of porn. Its been a while though.
>>
>>38712216

You might want to look up this documentary about some Scandinavian porn actress who fucked animals. She was abused and her dog, I think, was her only sweet friend. The dog's love was more humane, more pure.

She ended up making animal porn movies and got famous in the 60's or 70's, I forget. Then she retired, everything went worse, she became a prostitute and a reclusive person. Until her death. Something depressing like that.
>>
>>38712143
I'm not schizoid. My only diagnosis are GAD and potentially autism (still under investigation). Genuinely, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me.

Lately though I've been great. Work 5/7, benzsos + alcohol 2/7.
>>
>>38712197
>Perhaps. Is a horse sexy to you?
Best post of the day.

>>38712190
Manm, I hate to see you miss out on it. I'd love to train over there. Still, when you find the sport you love that's it, so it's cool you've found the one that works for you. I'm curious though: what is it about boxing specifically that just makes it the one? Would you ever consider MMA?
>>
>>38712268

I'll be honest with you, I think both of these things are bullshit.

https://psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/

Do this. It's not only for autism.
>>
File: SPD.png (124KB, 1476x798px) Image search: [Google]
SPD.png
124KB, 1476x798px
>>38712143
Out of boredom I reckon.
I've actually considered the possibility that I could be schizoid as well.
I've done these tests for lots of other PDs too and none of them score as high as these.
>>
>>38712274
>Best post of the day.

I try to keep things entertaining... by horsing around.
>>
Waiting for your Eastern ass, Medmon.
>>
>>38711885
It's actually the opposite for me. I used to fall for the "people are good and interesting" meme and got disappointed at every turn. (Maybe my slight autism is the culprit.)

I also start my day without any bad feelings then children get in the way screaming like there's no tomorrow. Stupid roasties are always in the way because they can't even walk in a straight line.

I'm actually happy for any present Chad because they divert attention to themselves from me. I'm only afraid of white knights (the type is easy to identify) and gypsies (they always start shit with anyone for no reason).

I'm 27 by the way. How about you?
>>
>>38712197
No, no horse.

>>38712258
That sounds somewhat upsetting, although the humane love is nice. I would never hurt an animal, I dont think. Its a fetish, but only enjoyable if the animal is happy too.
>>
>>38712303
>Mfw murderfag looks a gift horse in the mouth
>>
>>38712274
I'm not really sure, I think it's the club where I train. I don't really like MMA, same for kick boxing. A bunch of gypsies that I know boast about how they train that and so that kind of made me not like it.
>>
>>38712274
>>38712303
>>38712352
Im glad this is entertaining, if nothing else.
>>
>>38712335

A dog would happily fuck you in the ass and consider you its buddy. In my country, it's legal as long as the animal doesn't get hurt and does the penetrating. Don't ask how I know this, I don't have a clue.
>>
>>38712352

Needless to say, fighting Murderfag's love of dogs is like flogging a dead horse. In the mouth.
>>
>>38712143
>There's a potential schizoid dude in the thread
I'm here

>Although I wonder why schizoids would want contact with other humans on a board.
to exchange information because I know I'm not perfect and that I don't know lots of things I need to know before becoming self-sufficient (living off a farm and stuff like that)
>>
>>38712334
>gypsies
Fucking gypsies. The only ethnicity even liberals hate. If you put two buttons in front of me, pressing one gives me a million dollars, pressing the other kills all the gypsies and I can only press one. I'd press the one to kill all gypsies. Twice. Just to be sure. No horsing around in this matter.

>It's actually the opposite for me. I used to fall for the "people are good and interesting" meme and got disappointed at every turn. (Maybe my slight autism is the culprit.)
Really at every turn? Was there no one for whom it was worth to have an open mind? I'm really interested, this could potentially mean that trying to look at people differently is retarded.

>I'm 27 by the way. How about you?
I'm 25. I kinda expected you to be younger to be honest.
>>
>>38712388
Ah, fair enough. To be fair, there's a huge douchebag culture associated with it everywhere. Especially the people who wear the t-shirts but don't actually do it.

>>38712395
Hey, don't worry about it. It was actually the first porn I ever got off to. I became possibly less degenerate over time.

>>38712401
Unlike Switzerland.
>>
>>38712462

But you don't get anything from being part of a group? Being paid attention to, getting (you)'s and interacting?
>>
>>38712285
24 out of 80

there's no non-ascii text involved in this text
>>
>>38712467
>Hey, don't worry about it. It was actually the first porn I ever got off to.

Wait wut... You too?
>>
>>38712485

Same score as Lo, and she admitted she tried to answer to get a good score, not what she really felt.
>>
>>38712285
I'd also like to add; I think I told you that my first psychiatrist saw no signs of autism while my second (I was reassigned but I do not know why) did.
>>
>>38712528
I answered truthfully. Who is Lo?
>>
>>38712401
Yeah, a male dog can totally consent, which makes me feel a little better.

>>38712467
>less degenerate over time.
Thats not something you hear very often.

Im just trying to not hate myself.
>>
>>38712508
Like I said, that was the starting point. Given my perspective on sex that shouldn't surprise you too much. As a disgusting, degrading thing (as I perceived it, and still do to some degree) where better to start? I don't look at that material anymore and haven't in about a decade, but I could still get off to it. I just go to /d/ now instead.
>>
>>38712554

The woman I was in a relationship with since 2010.
>>
>>38712322
White goes first.
>>
>>38712580

This reminds me... is all sex disgusting to you?

You don't have to answer if you don't want to but how does sex happen with Caroline?

Do you ever French kiss passionately for hours?
>>
>>38712592
I haven't seen you tell much about her, save the fact that you cheated on her. Is that a good or bad thing that I scored 24?
>>
>>38712622
Not for hours, no. If I'm being honest, and it makes me sad, there's no passion. It's a friendly, abiding love. But there's no flare; no heat. No danger.

Anyway, my disgust has diminished over time. That said, on the face of it when it gets down to it yes, sex is gross. Pee pee poo poo comes from there.
>>
>>38712595

DASS RAYCISS

And unoriginal.
>>
>>38712680

Bad thing. Low empathy. I get 78 on that test.
>>
>>38712741
are there other tests to take? so that you can more accurately gauge us as people?
>>
>>38712780
Did you do this one yet?
http://www.celebritytypes.com/dark-triad/test.php
>>
>>38712809
not yet, ill do those two and return with results
>>
>>38712741
I feel that I've always been a good person, though. When my grandmother got so old that she couldn't take care of herself, I made sure to take the brunt of it. When my dad gets old, I plan to do the same. When my mother gets old, I will make sure she has good last years as well. If my cousins ever fall on hard times, I'll do my best to make sure they have a parachute.
>>
>>38712728
>Not for hours, no. If I'm being honest, and it makes me sad, there's no passion. It's a friendly, abiding love. But there's no flare; no heat. No danger.

Wouldn't you want a woman with whom there is passion?
>>
>>38712780

Have a ball:

https://www.depression-anxiety-stress-test.org/take-the-test.html
http://www.celebritytypes.com/dark-triad/test.php
http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20151123-how-dark-is-your-personality
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv
http://www.ocdaction.org.uk/do-i-have-ocd
https://psychcentral.com/quizzes/borderline.htm
http://www.pdchat.co.uk/psychtests/stpd/stypal.php
https://pcsearle.com/screening/screen_des.html
http://aspergerstest.net/aq-test/
http://vistriai.com/kinseyscaletest/
https://psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/
http://www.educateautism.com/infographics/sally-anne-test.html
https://www.psychologytoday.com/tests/health/mental-health-assessment

Bonus points if you find new ones.
>>
>>38712869
Of course. But you can't have everything.
>>
>>38712863
I don't get why isn't euthanasia legal. This is pretty much the only thing people really say when they hear someone doesn't have kids

>HURR BUT WAT WEN UR OLD, WHO GONN TAKE CARE OF U

I don't get why would anyone old want to keep on living a diseased half-life.
>>
File: 1501277571497.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501277571497.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>38712885

You can have NOTHING, like I did!

YAY!
>>
>>38712904

Come play chess with me. I will win a lot and you will lose a lot and learn to handle it.

Deal?
>>
>>38712464
Gypsies are cancer.

>Really at every turn? Was there no one for whom it was worth to have an open mind?

Everyone I know has disappointed me, most at the first time they opened their mouths. But even a woman who I thought to be my soulmate was just faking it, and I only fell in love with my reflection (and that ass of course). I was disappointed so many times that I don't expect anything from people anymore, and I haven't been disappointed ever since, but no pleasant surprises either.

>this could potentially mean that trying to look at people differently is retarded.
your mind probably works differently, so maybe your path goes somewhere else than mine. I know I want perfect solitude occasionally interrupted by online communication so I'm working for this goal now, it gave me a purpose which I lacked for so long...

>I kinda expected you to be younger to be honest.
kek I expected you to be over 30 desu

>>38712484
I only get the information and the sense of accomplishment if I'm successful, but not the validation part, I couldn't give a shit about it. also, too much attention makes me suspicious (from past experiences)
>>
>>38712904
I don't get it. erkunikku
>>
>>38712930
No. I will not learn to handle it. I will just get angry.
>>
I'll share one of my favourite poems from one of my favourite poets. Probably my literary hero, in fact:

>The Sick Rose

>O Rose thou art sick.
>The invisible worm,
>That flies in the night
>In the howling storm:

>Has found out thy bed
>Of crimson joy:
>And his dark secret love
>Does thy life destroy

>William Blake

Brings a tear to my eye. I've been emotional lately. Maybe it's sobriety, maybe it's tiredness or solitude, I dunno.
>>
>>38713008

It would be a good exercise: every time you don't get angry in a situation where you normally do, you reprogram your brain to learn a new way to react. Chess would be a safe place to face frustration and handle it.

Chess therapy.
>>
>>38713024

Maybe no alcohol helps connecting the shit you should connect.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170729-233851.png (326KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170729-233851.png
326KB, 1080x1920px
Today i found out that i am an extremely cynical person.
>>
>>38713053
Nah, it's probably just self pity. I'm not crying for the roses.
>>
>>38713088

You are the rose.
>>
>>38713077
At least I'm not a narcissist, AYYYYY
>>
lichess.org is the unofficial sponsor of this thread.

Check it, mate.

nick1982 is my username over there. You can remove the guiding dots by clicking your name then "preferences".
>>
>>38712936
>I was disappointed so many times that I don't expect anything from people anymore, and I haven't been disappointed ever since, but no pleasant surprises either.
I wonder what really happened to you. I mean beyond being bullied and your "soulmate".

>I know I want perfect solitude occasionally interrupted by online communication so I'm working for this goal now, it gave me a purpose which I lacked for so long...
That's actually beautiful. I wanted the same thing for some time only to find out I can not be alone, because my mind when undistracted starts eating itself up.
>>
Danny Boy:

https://lichess.org/practice

Practice makes perfect.
>>
>>38713206
I was gonna practice, I was actually doing the chess basics. And I had surprising problems even with some of the easy check mates.

But let's not get into that. I will not be playing with people until I at least get through the training.
>>
>>38713108
I dunno if you caught my video game idea last night, but that would probably be a critical hit.

So anyway, on thread topic tell me if this sounds good:
First off I'm going to keep on with losing weight. I'm just going to keep making low fat foods, giving myself something more trashy once or twice a week, water fasting for a day or two at a time when I have those windows of opportunity.
I'm going to get back into the gym, mainly focusing on running and some resistance lifting just to acclimate my body for 2-4 weeks. Then I'll get down to what I really enjoy, which is lifting heavy for 10-8-4 or something like that.

So time passes, and I lose some fat, get my strength and fitness up. Once I get back below 80kg and my endurance feels ok I get back down the dojo. Ideally I work in some climbing too, for grip strength.

Next, once I'm somewhat happy with the fat level I start eating more, bulking up and after I get a bit of size I get in the ring again.
>>
>split up with longtime partner this week
>feeling lonely as hell
>roommate is loudly fucking in the next room
>trying to do homework but the fucking bed squeaking is distracting me
Time to mcfucking kill myself
>>
File: 170.jpg (32KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
170.jpg
32KB, 720x460px
It's been exactly a week now since we talked. She's been on messanger all day. I was sure she would have texted me by now.

Does she think about me?

Does she miss me?
>>
File: my test scores.png (162KB, 1528x1252px) Image search: [Google]
my test scores.png
162KB, 1528x1252px
>>38712878
I got bored, there are a lot of tests there, here are the results i did do. What does this mean?
>>
>>38713360
>Dark Triad result
Holy shit you're a good person, what the fuck? I think you might be the single person so far eligible for Nick's hero team. Congrats.
>>
>>38713200
>I wonder what really happened to you. I mean beyond being bullied and your "soulmate".
Sometimes I do, too. I'm still trying to put the pieces together, but now it's easier because I know human nature better.

>That's actually beautiful. I wanted the same thing for some time only to find out I can not be alone, because my mind when undistracted starts eating itself up.
I had that phase at the beginning of my twenties, I was even considering methods of suicide... then one of my ex-classmates (who I really didn't have any connection to) died in a car crash, and experiencing death kinda put things in perspective. I'm still fighting my depression, but finding my goal has helped a lot. What will happen when I reach it? I don't know, but I think it'll be the accomplishment I need to defeat it for good.
>>
>>38713360
It means you really shouldn't be here, you still have a chance to make something of yourself.
>>
>>38713248

I can teach you. Chess is about learning, like a language.

Stop seeing things as problems, but as learning steps.

>I had problems with basic checkmates
becomes
>I learned how to master basic checkmates
>>
>>38713393
>I think you might be the single person so far eligible for Nick's hero team.
I know what each of these words mean in isolation, but together it's just gobbldy gook.
>>
>>38713310

Bang on the wall and enjoy slow silent fucking.

Or fap.
>>
>>38713434
i thought that was literally the point of these threads.
>>
>>38713360

You're one of the few here to get such results. You're like a normal human being almost!

Please don't leave me.
>>
File: Dark Triad test.jpg (56KB, 803x543px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Triad test.jpg
56KB, 803x543px
>>38713440
Ok so on the Dark Triad test it's basically a given that people are somewhat dark. We have a running joke about people who are over 25% darker than average get to join my supervillain team. I don't think anyone has scored lighter than average ever. Except Nick. So I guess you're basically in a team on your own with him. You should probably be kind of proud.
>>
File: 1501186280190.gif (338KB, 538x572px) Image search: [Google]
1501186280190.gif
338KB, 538x572px
>>38713462
toppest kek

origianfdhf
>>
>>38713393

DAS RITE

We're two now, motherfuckers! The Mad Lads are seeing some competition!

We need a name though...
>>
>>38713487
oh, i don't think i'd be a super hero, probably a bystander or kidnapping victim
>>
>>38713438
Schizo guy here: how do I learn to properly anticipate my opponent's next possible move? I've learned the rules back when I was still a small kid, but I've always had problems with this part of chess. Especially against AI...
>>
>>38713440

WANT A VOCAROO EXPLANATION MY MAN?

I pulled out the old microphone, I can do some voice stuff.
>>
>>38713509
>And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not
How about The Bamboozlers/ Confounders?
>>
>>38713536

Imagine what they could do, as if you were them. That's all you can anticipate. I hate AI players, but play them a lot.
>>
>>38713538
err, of the superhero/villain thing? i think i get that, if you want to do a voice analysis of my test results more generally then that'd be cool
>>
>>38713559

How about THE ANGELS OF LIGHT?!?

The Empathic Nice People
>>
>>38713581

On it! Explanation plus analysis based on your image. Coming right up.
>>
>>38713591
>The Empathic Nice People
i like this name, i try to be nice, i'm quite empathetic and i'm trying not to hype myself up, i tend to get carried away.
>>
>>38713572
When I try this with shogi it just gives me an absolute headache. You can set the computer to beginner - aggressive or beginner - defensive. Either way I don't know what they're doing different except that yeah, they're hanging back or charging but either way it just seems impenetrable. I have no idea what I could have done differently.

>>38713636
>>38713591
A little bit literal but hey, it's you guys' team.
>Empathic Nice People, Assemble!
>>
>>38713338
Will she ever text me?

I mean, we used to text every single damned day.
>>
>>38713581

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0IGgIRDmIID

Done!
>>
>>38713485
>paranoid - high
>borderline - high
>avoident - Very high
>anxiety - Severe
>stress - Severe
>Major Depressive Disorder - 56%
>normal person
>not sure i sniff your drift there nick
>>
File: Dark Triad Nick Results.png (36KB, 679x568px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Triad Nick Results.png
36KB, 679x568px
>>38713774

Trust me this is normie-tier compared to people here.
>>
Available for vocaroos on any topic you choose; anything that would take a long post to explain.
>>
>the thread dies for a few minutes while everyone's listening to my voice
>spoopy
>>
>>38713845
how about >>38713338

you don't need to make it long
>>
>>38713764
>>38713764
Interesting that you describe Machiavellianism as pragmatic rather than manipulative. I would have conceived of it as the opposite way around. I consider myself to be an idealistic manipulator. Machiavellianism is surely a good thing, as you indicated in the summary of The Prince and its purpose.

Also, your voice is more delicate than I remembered. Not high, but delicate. Or perhaps gentle?
>>
>>38713764
do more of these when appropriate, it's very personal and it feels like you're really speaking just to me, rather than shouting in a thread.

I'm glad the top left one is a bit over sensitive as it really worried me.
>>
>>38713872
I haven't heard your voice in a while. I get nostalgic for your dulcet tones.
>>
>>38713960
Flattering, but I don't think my voice is all that nice. Still, I could do something if you have an idea I guess?
>>
>>38713872
definitely on that test it was treating it as pure manipulation, it never asked questions about Machiavellian tendencies that were neutral.
>>
>>38710401
Can absorb more than you think don't worry too much extreme protein intake is a meme

Also r9k why don't you quickly hop over to fit and read the sticky, feel free to stay there, become Chad and leave r9k for ever
>>
>>38713998
Something from Blake would be good. Let's hear the voice of the bard.
>>
>>38714018
i have very ver low self control
>>
>>38713859

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1TaNyROBM6a

I made it long.
>>
>>38713872
>Also, your voice is more delicate than I remembered. Not high, but delicate. Or perhaps gentle?

My tone changes depending on the context. When helping, it's higher. When ordering people around, it's much, much lower.

It's phone shyness, too. I remember you saying some nasty shit about my voice, by the way, on the phone. I had forgotten about that bit.
>>
>>38713940

That's exactly why I want to do more vocaroo.

Feel free to save them for later use.

Making myself a bit more like a real person isn't bad.
>>
>>38714137
Well I liked what I heard there. It was comfy listening as I read the chart at the same time. I can see why you'd be a good teacher. Good unpacking voice.
>>
>>38714137
>save them for later use
Don't worry nick, they will be put to VERY good use
also
>Tetris
MY MAN! you still play Tetris? I've only been playing it seriously for a few months and I've gotten good enough to stomp casuals but i haven't met anyone IRL who plays it seriously.
>>
>>38714059
Discipline can be trained like almost anything, deep down you know you can do it if you actually want it
>>
>>38714061
Thank you, Nick. I needed this.

Where are you from, btw?
>>
>>38714199

I'm a lot of fun as a teacher, I move around a lot. It's like stand up comedy and I make my older students laugh quite a lot.

I even tell them crazy stories. This year I went hard at it and told them about my telepathy experience, not without forewarning about how crazy it would sound. They were fascinated. And some told me they knew someone who felt the same, usually family members while one of them is dying.
>>
>>38714217
>MY MAN! you still play Tetris?

Tetris story incoming.
>>
>>38714040
It's a little hammy perhaps, and a touch quiet, but here's how I sound like:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s02t4whKoR1j
>>
>>38714255
on the edge of my seat nibba
>>
>>38714217

BLOGPOST

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0DjuAV4hP1c
>>
>>38714236

Welcome! Switzerland.

If you want more advice on anything, I'll roll with it.
>>
>>38714458
You've got a nice accent.
>>
>>38714263

Your voice is all violence to me, like pins and needles, and tension. Not a bad voice at all, but it makes me nervous. You should really audition for theater. You'd be one fucked up Hamlet. I'd pay to see that.
>>
>>38714489
I'd love to go for Hamlet. Think I prefer Macbeth by a nose, but I would probably suit Hamlet better. I'm no soldier.
>>
>>38714488

>practice American accent for years
>listen to Bill Hicks every night
>repeat lines
>perfect accent
>not bad
>natives don't always notice it's not my first language
>become /r9k/ cult leader
>use voice
>"You've got a nice accent."

T-thank you, senpai.

I'm kidding; can you guess which of the 4 national languages my mothertongue is?
>>
I speak through my nose when I'm mike shy... It's weird, and I feel it. I don't sound like that normally.

As I get used to it, it'll sound more natural, I hope.
>>
>>38714570
Shit.

English and German are somewhat similar and German is the most common in Switzerland, so high chances on that. But you don't sound German, you don't sound like you're molesting your vocal cords like a German accent sounds

Your accent sounds somewhat soft, so maybe French?
>>
I wonder how many people listen to these soundposts...

>>38714649
>Your accent sounds somewhat soft, so maybe French?

Yep. The more stressed I am, the worse my accent is.
>>
>>38714448
>alien covenant
you didn't miss much

fancy a game of tetris? you said you weren't very good but you must have picked up some tricks?
>>
>>38714677

Where do you play Tetris?
>>
I don't normally raise my tone at the end... When shy, I turn into a female teenager. Pretty spoopy.
>>
>>38714692
http://www.tetrisfriends.com
the site's a little dated but it's very flexible.
>>
Is it me or everyone went quiet?
>>
>>38714865
everyone went like mouse
>>
He's a little bit of a longer one: a soliloquy from Hamlet. It's just a single take so there may be a few flaws. Rather rushed.

vocaroo.com/i/s0AsOk7Qz6nY
>>
>>38714931
>vocaroo.com/i/s0AsOk7Qz6nY

I keep getting scared that Heath Ledger is suddenly going to pop out. I'm not even sure you really sound like the Joker, I haven't heard that voice in years.

You should act.
>>
>>38714931
just saying the shit mic really adds to the effect, you should try doing readings from war of the worlds, though you would be going up against George Orwell
>>
>>38714570
Why do you want to hide your accent so badly?
>>
>>38715032
Thanks, but I reckon I'll duck that one since I don't know it. But yeah, it's my phone mic. My laptop mic was busted when I bought it. The jack is just no good.
>>
>>38715076
>Why do you want to hide your accent so badly?

Not trying to hide my accent, trying to speak English. I'm an English teacher, I'm not supposed to each accents.

When you learn a language, you don't want to sound like you didn't work on your pronunciation.
>>
>>38715088
it's cool, like you said maybe a little hammy but when you're trying to judge someone's range it's not necessarily a bad thing, see if you can find something more subtle and give us a taste.
>>
>>38715141
Well, if you or anyone has an idea that I can do without having to leave my computer I'll give it a try.
>>
>>38715141
Also yeah, that's one reason I like wrestling: the villains can be a scenery-chewing as they like. Proper fun to do.
>>
Dan?

I can't believe that wasn't an original post. Who else calls on Dan?

Where is he?

Dan, if you read this, I too am actually struggling with the basic checkmating stuff. I thought it'd be noob levels, but fuck no. I check them in 20 moves instead of 5. I know where to practice now!
>>
Errbodeh ded.
>>
Nah, I'm still here. Watching Joe Rogan. Hey, you never answered this:

>>38713258

Break out your /fit/ knowledge if you're bored.
>>
File: pepe (4).jpg (38KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (4).jpg
38KB, 362x362px
>>38715573
right, considering i'm trying to be as truthful as possible I figure it's alos time to try and deconstruct some of my personas and be honest with people, i'll start with the easiest to do (not that this is in any fashion easy)

Tanny is a construction of mine, a mixture of my real self and what i wish i was, the female thing was spur of the moment :(
please don't hate me...
>>
>>38715671
Ha. Pretty sure you made me and Nick gay. Still, it shows you have the capacity for that stuff and it was cool. I'm not mad, it just means you're a good listener. Attentive, insightful... those are your traits, so own them man.
>>
>>38715670

Sounds good to me. I'm studying chess. This website is fucking amazing, honestly. It's free and the best thing around. Holy shit. I'm learning things I didn't even know existed.

>Anastasia mate
>mfw Anastasia was one of the names Lo and I had picked out for a daughter, lil' Ana... will never be born
>>
>>38715710
thank you for understanding, i fear the next few won't go so well, i'm in for a long night
>>
File: 1500764803255.jpg (67KB, 732x633px) Image search: [Google]
1500764803255.jpg
67KB, 732x633px
>>38715671
>Tanny is a construction of mine,

>processing information...

>processing...
>>
>>38715810
Ah well, keep 'em coming. It's all good, man. I'm going to have a wild guess though: did you once RP as a vulnerable homosexual?
>>
>>38715810
>i fear the next few won't go so well

I'm hyped.

>There is no Tanny
>faith in reality slightly shaken

But you really make flamethrowers, right?
>>
>>38715844
>did you once RP as a vulnerable homosexual?
i am a vulnerable homosexual
though vulnerable is relative
I didn't do anything else in these threads in case you were wondering.
>>
>>38715844

Ha!!! I hadn't thought of that.

Ethan could spell better. I wish, though. Just to be sure that Ethan was lying and that nothing happened to him.
>>
>>38715904
>tempted to say no to increase the levels of SHOOK
but yeh they're alot of fun

you see what i mean though it can be very jarring, and you've only "known" tanny for 2-3 days i think, some of them have been alive for years.
>>
File: 1282937477131.jpg (297KB, 900x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1282937477131.jpg
297KB, 900x1214px
>>38715910
>i am a vulnerable homosexual
You are now. Shits and gigs man

>I didn't do anything else in these threads in case you were wondering.
Ah, fair dos. Nick knows who I was talking about:
>>38715929
>>
File: me.png (1MB, 1920x1072px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
1MB, 1920x1072px
>>38715983
forgot the pick
>original original i am a farce of a human
>>
>>38715983

You were most of the trolls, amirite.
>>
File: naoto cis scum.jpg (88KB, 519x695px) Image search: [Google]
naoto cis scum.jpg
88KB, 519x695px
>>38716018
>He's not a reverse trap

>>38716030
This was going to be my next guess.
>>
>>38715929
I genuinely got chills
>ethan be my IRL name
describe this, when it happened, for how long, what went on.
>did i accidentally do this before and don't remember
>>
>>38716018

"And yeah, I dress like a man," she said.
>>
>>38716030
no, i wan't people to like me
>not that i'm above some long con trolling but you're too kind to do that to nick
>>
>>38716053

Ahahaha just whaaaaat.

You don't happen to live in a coastal little town facing the Baltic Sea by any chance?
>>
>>38716079
i'm sorry, i think I inadvertently took advantage of your faith in humanity
>>
Hey, I don't know what's up, just feeling a little down lately, sorry to nitpick about feelings but I don't know
>>
Someone be mean to me and tell my fat ass to keep going to the gym!
>>
File: anime scared.jpg (27KB, 656x597px) Image search: [Google]
anime scared.jpg
27KB, 656x597px
>>38716133
Z-zoidberg are you real?

>>38716149
Fuck off Atlas I've given you your daily dose
>>
>>38716131

It's OK. That makes you the third person like that that I know; there may have been others who never told me the truth, though.

Proceed with the revelations.

>>38716133

Long time no see. Don't tell me you were Fordas too...
>>
>>38716133
Talk to your friends. They're good at cheering you up and making you feel better about yourself, right?
>>
>>38716108
>coastal town
>chills
>baltic sea
yeh nah, this person might have been ERPing as Scandinavian me.
>or I didn't want to be found out so i pretended to be Scandinavian?
what did they claim about themselves?
>>
>>38716131

Are you weeaboo?
>>
>>38716180
>what did they claim about themselves?

That they were a cook and a homo with PTSD.
>>
>>38716183
no, i am me and tanny, maybe ethan if i forgot about that foray
>>
>>38716160
WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP
>>38716165
I don't know what you mean, sorry
>>38716172
My what?
>>
>>38716195
yeh no, not me and I don't remember saying anything of the sort. that's nice to know that there is someone who has so many coincidental similarities to me.
>>
>>38716224
Your "friends." The ones you don't really see. The ones online. In the other place.
>>
>>38716224
i'm a pathalogical liar who just revealed that the tomboy pyro who was in these threads for a couple of days called Tanny was actually a persona of mine built out of lies. facet and nick reacted better than i expected but now they are suspicious and SHOOK
>>
>>38716289
>now they are suspicious and SHOOK
Nah. Luckily for you, I roll with this stuff because I don't really have faith in reality. Water off a duck's back.
>>
>>38716280
Oh
I don't really like bearing all my problems down on other people, doesn't get much done
>>38716289
No, I'm not you
>>
>>38716326
that's good, i guess a bunch of emotionally abnormal people would be affected much less
>>
>>38716328
Is it any different here? Would you rather talk to the armchair psychologist and a bunch of schizos and other mentally ill people or people that know you somewhat? Either way, what's got you feeling down?
>>
File: IMG_0507.jpg (960KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0507.jpg
960KB, 2448x3264px
>>38716214

Is this yours? I wonder.
>>
>>38716360
Exactly right. Welcome home. Your suit's ready, by the way: Your codename is Goldenrod, named after the spider that disguises itself as a dandelion.
>>
>>38716289

You're not really a space engineer are you?

Are you really gay though?
>>
What happened to that gay fag that got raped?
>>
>>38716326

ARE YOU FORDAS????

Here's a twist:

I am Fordas, fuckers.
>>
>>38716462
>Implying you're not one of my facets, complete with an entire life as a teacher in Switzerland
>>
>>38709565
Lol just like some little BITCH

Talking doesn't fix SHIT

You loser idiots are probably on medication, too. How fucking revoltingly cuntish, not to mention TOXIC.
>>
>>38716410
I just keep things separate, like I said I don't feel the need to drag everyone's moods down
I'd rather keep things separate and this but to myself
I'm don't know, just a little down, I guess the boredom is leaving me with my thoughts
>>
>>38716410
>the armchair psychologist

Armchair psychologists don't use mainstream psychological concept, dumb cunt.
>>
>>38716444
>aerospace engineer
i've been accepted into an aerospace engineering apprenticeship, blasted through the interviews (through a lot of lying of course) but i fear my exam results are not what i needed (results day august 18th), as i said, she was a combination of me and who i wanted to be.
>>
>>38716448

Suspicious post is suspicious.
>>
>>38716444
>Are you really gay though?
bi, effectively gay though as i receive no female attention. I really haven't lied since I introduced myself as Fordas
>>
>>38716506

I'm not medicated and don't advise it for personality disorders. You only treat the symptoms with medications, for those.

Talking does a lot, it enables to see from another perspective and discover things that were hidden in plain sight. It's hard to believe such things can be hidden, but you won't know until you find them.
>>
>>38716520
Force yourself to do something to get rid of your boredom. Work out, go to the gym, spend time with your parents.
>>38716526
You're an armchair psychologist and I hope you never get certified.
>>
>>38716506
>Talking doesn't fix SHIT
because i talked to people who wouldn't hate me for who i am I am now in the process of destroying a few relationships of mine
>sounds less positive then it is.
>>
>>38716520

Goddam, we have this discussion every time.

You do not need to apologise or feel sorry when you post here. Why do you keep doing it? I told you many, many times.

You come, you post, it makes the thread alive, everyone's happy. You're happy, we're happy, unless you come and pout and try to get pity that way.

>inb4 "I should go, then" or some shit.

Spill the beans, be straightforward.

Very few people can make me upset this quickly.
>>
>>38716529

OK, that's cool.

What's the rest of what you want to confess to?
>>
>>38716603
This is true, though I'm not sure why you bothered responding. Anyway yeah, these threads have brought some stuff to light I never would have hit on otherwise.

>>38716638
And I tell you what Fordas, the most recent revelation - and it was a big moment - was down to you. That's what matters, not what name you were using. So thanks for that.
>>
>>38716620
I guess, any plans I had for the weekend are sorta up in the air
I was already at the gym today though, I feel like it would be weird to go back
I guess I could go for a walk or something
>>
>>38716620
>You're an armchair psychologist and I hope you never get certified.

I'm already certified, fuckface. Where do you think I got my knowledge of this shit? You dumb, dumb motherfucker.

>>38716620
>Force yourself to do something to get rid of your boredom. Work out, go to the gym, spend time with your parents.

Are you fucking serious?

>he thinks he isn't an armchair psychologist

Top kek. Zoidberg wants to fuck her dad, now come back with some better advice, you cucklord.
>>
>>38716638

The truth shall set you free.
>>
I just got fired from a dishwashing job.
>>
>>38716676

Go to lichess.org and make an account.

Plenty of stuff to do there if you like chess.
>>
>>38716743
Shouldn't have been sticking your ass in the machine
>>
>>38716676
It's not that unusual for people to go to the gym in the morning, go about their days, then go back at night. Get smolswole.
>>38716713
>I'm already certified
I really hope you're not serious. You give terrible advice.
I know zoidberg better than you do. Spending time with family is a good thing for her to do.
>>
>>38716660
no, it's nothing to do with here, it's elsewhere in my life. the oldest persona has been "alive" for 2 years, i think it might just be best to ghost that one, might cause serious trust issues in old blake.
>>
>>38716771
>You give terrible advice.

Here's your test, don't fail it or nobody else will listen to you ever after: give a single example of bad advice I gave.

Don't dodge like a pussy.
>>
>>38716786
Well now I'm seriously interested. You're not going to appall me whatever you say.
>>
>>38716802
I'm not playing your games, nick. Kill yourself.
>>
>>38709565
height:178cm
weight:60kg
activity per week: I lift weights in my home at least three times a week
physical problems: I have self inflicted scars from when I was suicidal
fitness goals: getting stronger
preferred activities: internet
perceived problems keeping you from your goals: I'm slowly achieving my fitness goals, my social goals are a huge problem since I'm still trying to fake empathy correctly
>>
>>38716825

Ah, pathetic loser. You can't cite a fucking single example. Go eat shit. We're done here.
>>
>>38716825
Just so you know, you look like a bitch now. That was your moment and you blew it. You made the right call staying anonymous so you can try again.
>>
>>38716662
>And I tell you what Fordas, the most recent revelation - and it was a big moment - was down to you. That's what matters, not what name you were using. So thanks for that.
thankyou, it helps that you guys are taking it so well, the other person i've done this to has left my message on "read" for 5 mins, i have a feeling he might ghost me.
>>
>>38716848
>can't
>won't
Really, kill yourself.
>>38716849
I don't care in the least.
>>
>>38716851
We've had some pretty colourful people here including one guy who was a trained killer. Probably a RPer but it was kind of a chilling conversation. So yeah, you don't need to feel bad about this. If you do feel bad, it's a sign you should curb it because it's eating away at you. It's clear that it's taking a toll. Just tell us all about it and we'll try to help you with your situation. This is a non-judgemental environment, and now you're here we can do some work.
>>
>>38716823
there's not much to it, it's similar to tanny, just lies about what my life is and who i am, we have been talking about making a visual novel for the past couple of weeks, I've never played one nor have I watched any anime beyond pokemon season 1. Just that kind of stuff... forever...
>>
>>38716931
What I don't get is why you didn't play one just so you knew what you were talking about. Was part of the rush having to wing it knowing how easily you could be caught out if he asked the wrong question?
>>
>>38716851

I'll be honest, I was shocked, not so much at you but at the idea that a person I thought was real doesn't exist. I had already mentioned "Tanny" to two people outside the thread because a flamethrower-making woman was pretty based, now I'll have to tell them it's actually a mythomaniac pyromaniac.

I didn't really doubt Tanny but I found it special that she'd spend so much time telling us about details, as if she was trying to impress, or hide.

Can't say I suspected anything though.

But no, I feel no resentment towards you. You explained your deal about lying, and I understand. I appreciate your honesty, it took guts.
>>
>>38716920
i've been helping this guy learn to code for the past month and a half, I told him I was a 27yo from Florida named mark, that i had a bachelors in computer science, In reality i did a computer science A-level and i've been learning c# literally one step ahead of him to keep up the ruse. We had quite a rapport and i think he looked up to me,he's struggling at uni and i'd give him all kinds of life advice based on my experience in uni (haven't been to uni).
>>
Now you're both just talking about me like I'm not here, like a child
>>38716640
All I said was I was a little down
>>38716746
Maybe I'll play chess with my mom when I get back
>>
>>38716963
>why you didn't play one
i find them boring as fuck and i don't have the time
watched a few lets plays though so i could bounce back plot points with him.
>>
>>38717086
>like a child
I'm not going to say it. You already know. You should start reading what you post a few times before you post it.
Try taking pictures of anything interesting you see.
>>
>>38717094
Well, you did your research pretty much then. But yeah, I find them boring too.

>>38717067
The fact is, you help the guy. You had the expertise and your anecdotes, though fabricated, helped him. That's cool. You were a net positive for him. Also, you're British?
>>
File: 1413594380207.png (1MB, 800x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1413594380207.png
1MB, 800x1144px
>>38717067
>I told him I was a 27yo from Florida named mark,
>>
>>38717086
>Now you're both just talking about me like I'm not here, like a child

How do I speak to someone about you like you're here? The exact same damn way. Don't make up trouble.

>>38717086
>All I said was I was a little down

The same fucking autism shit, goddam this pisses me off so fucking much. GOD.

You're not listening.

>>38717086
>Maybe I'll play chess with my mom when I get back

Make an account, it takes 3 seconds, and I'll play with you.
>>
File: pepe (8).gif (21KB, 312x253px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (8).gif
21KB, 312x253px
>>38717022
>mythomaniac pyromaniac
i don't think i'm an actual pyromaniac, I REALLY love fire but beyond that i don't fit the description of a pyro at all.
>I appreciate your honesty, it took guts
thankyou I think i'm pretty hopped up on Adrenalin right now
>dave(code guy) just blocked me without saying anything
yeh i think ghosting is the best strategy, it might hurt but at least they won't have to bear the truth
I think i'm going to have to make up a reason and say goodbye to blake, i can't leave him without a word though, i think he was lowkey in love with me.
>>
>>38717207

How far did you originally want to take it?

Were you going to send me an e-mail from [email protected] and try to get my noods?
>>
>>38717159
>your anecdotes, though fabricated, helped him
i don't know if they actually helped resolve his problems but I helped him cope at the very least.
>>
>>38717196
Wow. Getting upset and yelling about an autistic girl's "autistic shit." I hope you treat your patients like this and get your certification revoked.
>>
File: 1500682063394.jpg (87KB, 882x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500682063394.jpg
87KB, 882x640px
>>38717266

Good... Good... Keep reacting.
>>
Jesus Christ Ronda Rousey is moe as fuck. She could snap my arms like twigs but she is so moe. She's my type. What a horrible childhood she had. Brutally trained, constantly shouted at if she was a hair over 63kg every week because she was training all the time, having no life. Spending her childhood crying in the dojo because her mother is making her get beat up by big guys 5 nights a week. Training in the open air getting slammed on frozen tatami.

So then she's talking about being put in an armbar and her arm dislocating and just carrying on the match like 'oh well', then it gets dislocated again and she just doesn't care - no fucking wonder! This is just what Nick was saying about abused people not having a healthy relationship with pain.
>>
>>38717245
>How far did you originally want to take it?
i didn't i never do, it just kinda... happens.
>Were you going to send me an e-mail from [email protected] and try to get my noods?
if i hadn't resolved to being truthful before then, that'd be 100% within my scope.
>>
>>38717282

I didn't know that about her, just that she had a shit attitude, got owned like a bitch, and has AIDS.

Also manly hips.

Gina Carano is my waifu.
>>
>>38717159
>you're British?
yeh north east
you sounded British in your vocaroo?
>>
>>38717285
>if i hadn't resolved to being truthful before then, that'd be 100% within my scope.

I was going to tell you to shoot me an email about flamethrowers. I was really interested.

But since you ACTUALLY MAKE THEM, shoot me an e-mail and tell me basics of flamethrowing, when you have time.
>>
>>38717276
They were right when they said you throw fits when someone says something negative about you. I didn't know you took it out on innocent bystanders, You're trash.
>>
>>38717174
just imagine, my longest con of them all
I'm also wondering how you guys would react if tanny came back in here tomorrow and denied all accusations because i haven't reallly porvided much proof.
you can have tanny's trip as ultimate proof
>Tanny##jewsstolemybacon
>>
>>38717315
You can understand why she acts like a bitch. Her upbringing and her career has been crazy. If you're talking about the handshake, she says she didn't do it because the woman she fought was just doing it for the crowd. She says the woman hated her and was being totally dishonest, and it was disrespectful, not respectful, to offer her hand. Totally insincere.

Personally, I would always shake hands because I believe sportsmanship is important but I see where she was coming from now.

What's your thinking on the trans/ high test women's category fighters?

>>38717374
The photograph.

>>38717334
I am.
>>
>>38717345
sure dude, it's rare i get more than a "oh you make flamethrowers? that's cool i guess... I'm going to stop talking to you okay?"

i kinda need an email address to send to though
>>
>>38717351

Just give up, you're transparent. Showing you for the bitch you are isn't throwing a fit. I called your bluff, you failed to even try, then you get trolled yourself, and now you're trying to be all like "THEY WERE RIGHT, YOU IS THROWING A FITS," it's pathetic and laughable.

You keep changing positions to whatever is more comfortable.

Weak game, man, weak game.
>>
>>38717418
>The photograph.
true true
>>
>>38717374

You'd have to do some very silly stuff in front of a camera.
>>
hi guys it's Tanny here!

don't believe this Fordas guy he seems like a total creep
>>
>>38717418
>What's your thinking on the trans/ high test women's category fighters?

Shouldn't happen, unfair. It should be its own category if anything at all. When shemen dominate the sport, they'll reconsider it.

Gina Carano forever.
>>
>>38717498
Lies i know who i am and while you think you are me, i know that i am the person who is not me!
>>
File: HORROR.png (83KB, 385x240px) Image search: [Google]
HORROR.png
83KB, 385x240px
>>38717498
TFW is going on? Oh my GOOOOOOOOOOOD
>>
File: ergwg.png (83KB, 221x250px) Image search: [Google]
ergwg.png
83KB, 221x250px
>>38717517
>>38717519
Facet, this guy is like totally an imposter.
I was, like hacked.
Probably by this virgin Fordas.
>>
>>38717429

[email protected]

This impersonating business is crazy.
>>
>>38717512
I agree. As someone said at the end of the day, if you've spent 20 years as a male mixed martial artist then go on HRT, you're not in the same position as a biological woman who's trained the same length of time because you have that muscle mass advantage.
>>
I'm a real liar, but it's a double lie. I'm really a girl.
>>
>>38717609
is this a throw away?
also yeh, releasing the trip may have been a mistake
>>
>>38717461
>Showing you for the bitch you are isn't throwing a fit.
One, that never happened, and two, I was referring to your interactions with Zoidberg. She came in and said "Hey I'm feeling down" and you started saying mean things to her for no reason. Really mature of you.
>I called your bluff
I don't think you know what a bluff is.
>you failed to even try
Why would I play along with your games?
>you get trolled yourself
*citation needed
>>
>>38717625

There's a testimony by a woman who fought a transsexual, and she said she was just overpowered like never before.

I'm just waiting until women themselves start protesting that men are becoming better women than them at everything. Basically waiting for the left to eat itself.

The right already cancelled itself into oblivion.
>>
>>38717655

Damage, control, bitch.

Leave whenever you feel too bitched.
>>
Fembot Tanny here, why are you guys not giving me (you)s?
You're totally, like misogynist neckbeard virgins.
Btw, I like building flamethrowers, in case you didn't know.
>>
>>38717655

You called me an autist, you asshole. At least Nick knows I'm not a REAL autist.
>>
>>38717196
What do you want from me? All I said was I was feeling down
And I meant you sound like 2 parents arguing about a child in front of the child, completely disregarding her presence
>>
>>38717699
What you just posted looks more like damage control.
>>38717713
Does she need to get a trip now? That's very out of character for her, she knows she's likely autistic,and she doesn't write like that. On top of the fact that she's not here right now, Nick.
>>
File: Goro-kofXIII.jpg (291KB, 650x973px) Image search: [Google]
Goro-kofXIII.jpg
291KB, 650x973px
So to reiterate about the fitness stuff: if my eventual goal is strength and endurance, decently low body fat but I prefer to be on the bulkier side so not ripped, what's the best way to go about it? This guy is, to me, the perfect shape to be (not that I find attractive).
>>
>>38717801
please leave, you're ruining our comfy thread
>>
>>38717798
What's up Zoidberg? Drama aside, tell me what has you down.
>>
>>38717798
>What do you want from me?

Actually reading what I write, making an account, playing chess, not feeding the troll that uses you as if you didn't realise he was trolling, as if he was serious.
>>
>>38717810
i have no idea, i weigh 115lbs so i'm evidently not a role model, i'd imagine you'd get better advise on /fit/
>>
Guys, I just felt a little down and I wanted some nice dick pics

can I has?
>>
height: 6ft 0
weight: 212 lbs
activity per week: 30-60 min elliptical 6 days a week
physical problems: stomach protrudes in front of body, used to weigh 50 lbs more, have high blood pressure
fitness goals: consistently 60 min elliptical 6 days/week; less muscle soreness; no protuding stomach; healthy gut biome
preferred activities: right now all I do is work and take night classes, but I used to try learning new things and sometimes play vanilla WoW
perceived problems keeping you from your goals: I eat too much because to me eating is a way to relax and de-stress.

What do you think I can do to stop eating a lot? Also I work in the mental health field too (MHCM). Thanks for the help!
>>
File: ettr.png (104KB, 281x406px) Image search: [Google]
ettr.png
104KB, 281x406px
>>38717849
Sure, I'm a dickgirl in case you didn't know.
You'll get your pics tomorrow.
Also, I build flamethrowers.
>>
>>38717801
>What you just posted looks more like damage control.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Observe:

>>38717699
>Damage, control, bitch.
>What you just posted looks more like damage control.

Impressive comeback. I laughed heartily.

>>38717801
>she knows she's likely autistic

She won't be happy, man. And acting like she isn't herself won't make things better.

You think I'm impersonating others, kek. This will be good.
>>
>>38717839
>DO WHAT I SAY, DON'T TALK TO ANON I DON'T LIKE THEM!
>>38717849
Can you not do that?
>>
File: drowzee this was all a trick.jpg (30KB, 480x456px) Image search: [Google]
drowzee this was all a trick.jpg
30KB, 480x456px
>>38717847
Well the thread started out as a /psychfit/ thread so, you know. Worth an ask.

>>38717849
Sure, I'll send you some pics as soon as I get a nice dick.

Also, I think I found a picture of the real Fordas
>>
>>38717854
>What do you think I can do to stop eating a lot?
more smaller meals, 5-6 meals a day about the size of a single McDonald's hamburger, not a bigmac or 1/4lb er, but a hamburger (you don't have to eat McDonald's, it's just for reference.)
>>
>>38717810

Do a program like starting strength, but don't follow the program. Do the exercises, adapt to your preferences. Grow strong that way.
>>
>>38717920

Don't tell me what to do. I am an adult.
>>
>>38717941
>Well the thread started out as a /psychfit/ thread so, you know. Worth an ask.

ohhh i didn't even read the initial post. fairs.
>>
>>38717996

You should read the OP. That's what normal people do.
>>
>>38718026
>That's what normal people do.
>normal people
i'm getting mixed messages.
>>
>>38718111

Would you send me some nudes? It cheers me up.
>>
>>38717834
Thanks
I don't know, I'm just down
Just bored really to be honest and that's got my mind wandering and worrying and stressing
Anyhow, in my attempt to kill that boredom I'm gonna play my mom
>>38717839
I take what you say into account but you're not my father, you get unnecessarily angry when I don't do exactly what you say
He's not a troll
>>
>>38718127
sure gimme your email, full name, address and social security number and they'll be nailed to your door in 6-8 weeks
>>
>>38709565
>age: 21
>height: 178cm
>weight: 60kg
>activity per week: none
>physical problems: none
>fitness goals: none
>preferred activities: none
>perceived problems keeping you from your goals: none
>>
>>38718137
>I take what you say into account but you're not my father, you get unnecessarily angry when I don't do exactly what you say

I get angry when you don't understand what I say, as you just did, again. You asked me what I wanted, I made you a list. You didn't understand that either even though you asked for it.

>you're not my father

A very young thing to say. I give up. I've tried hard enough for long enough. Best of luck to you.
>>
File: rgwrg.png (219KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
rgwrg.png
219KB, 480x360px
>>38718127
Is this nude enough brother?
>>
>>38718215

Don't! It's personal stuff.
>>
>>38718137
Well, when you don't have much to do and your mind starts to wander it can take you down some dark alleys for sure. Do you play video games or anything like that? Sometimes it feels like life is just finding constant distractions so you don't have any time to think and get freaked out, but if you have projects or hobbies it can be a lot better. Just thinking about fitness tonight has been nice for me. Maybe think about whether there's anything you want, and what you'd have to do to get it. Dream a little, but think about how to make it a possibility.
What do you mean you're gonna play your mom?
>>
>>38718263
>What do you mean you're gonna play your mom?

At chess. I will play my mom at chess. We don't really know how to play, so we make our own rules.
>>
>>38718355
Ah, fair dos. Kinda weird to play your own rules though.
>>
>>38718373
Can you not tell that was either Nick or the fake Nick that people can't tell isn't Nick because of how horrible he is?
>>
>>38718373
No it's not faggot.
I can only play by my own rules.
>>
>>38718389

This is my boyfriend, John. He's a bit stupid.
>>
>>38718389
Nah, not really. I'm easily fooled I guess. Especially when I'm watching other stuff.

>>38718401
Then you're not playing chess at all, you're playing Zoidboard.
>>
>>38718401
Getting better.
>>38718448
>John Fucking Zoidberg
I get it.
>>38718481
>Zoidboard.
hahalmao
>>
Nighty night!

I must collapse instantly.
>>
>>38718534
Sweet dreams Nickole.
Don't dream about cock too much.
>>
File: I'll be leaving now.jpg (155KB, 959x540px) Image search: [Google]
I'll be leaving now.jpg
155KB, 959x540px
>>38718534
>>38718534
Yeah, see you. This thread has gone to the dogs anyway. I may as well clear out.
>>
>>38718565
sounds like a plan see you goyim tomorrow
>>
File: Crying merchant.png (129KB, 354x504px) Image search: [Google]
Crying merchant.png
129KB, 354x504px
>>38718591
>Compulsive liar
>Jewish
Could have just said Jewish desu
>>
>>38718591
Don't leave yet Tanny.
Babe please.
>>
>>38718183
I don't intentionally misunderstand what you say
You were worried I'd "ragequit" you, but thanks anyway I guess
>>38718263
It was chess, the game was really fast because I fucked up in like 4 moves and my mom laughed her ass of, now my dad wants to play her
None of the other posts were me, I know how to play
I always think about getting a guitar, maybe this time I'll go through with it
>>
>>38718636
anything for you, what you want?
>>
>>38718636

Stupid slut. Fembots out.
>>
>>38718680

Dat fucking autism...
>>
>>38718680
Nick gave up on you. I honestly didn't think he'd do something that low. Why don't you get a trip, hun.
How did you manage to lose in 4 moves? Are you or your parents any good at chess? An instrument would be a neat thing to start passing time with.
>>
>>38718699
I want some nudes of your big, big titties.
;)
>>
File: 94122 - Drowzee Porkyman.jpg (54KB, 624x590px) Image search: [Google]
94122 - Drowzee Porkyman.jpg
54KB, 624x590px
>>38718757
okay, it a secret to everyone though
>>
>>38718725
Yea it's been a while
>>38718742
My moms pretty good I guess, I don't know what to base it off of
I'll look into it
>>
>>38719011
A triangle is really fun to play once you get the hang of it.
>>
>>38719011
>4 move check mate
you played a perfectly bad game, 4 moves is the shortest possible
>>
>>38719101
I wasn't keeping track, I just said 4
I don't think I'm that bad
>>38719054
I'd imagine
>>
>>38719101
2 moves is the shortest possible.

Fuck me, I'm still up.
Thread posts: 441
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.