[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lads my sister caught me sniffing her friends dirty knickers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: regret.png (17KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
regret.png
17KB, 509x619px
She is down stairs telling our mum as i type i have lock my bedroom door feel like such a spaz wanna an hero but cant thought about jumping out the window but its not high enough to kill what do i do guys
>>
>sniffing her friends dirty knickers

Brits really do speak the superior English tbqh
>>
>>38709406
fuck you my life is over i will never be able to look into my mum eyes again need excuses thinking of saying i needed to wipe my nose and i dd think about what i was grabbing
>>
Just tell them you have a weird fetish beyond self help like a shoplifting you have unbearable urge to sniff stuff.
>>
Tell them you have this deviation from childhood and ask for 'psychological help' to dodge the bullets and to get away with that shit.
>>
>>38709514
The best thing you can do is be honest about it anon.

At least she knows you aren't gay.

Just tell her you thought it was natural and that you're sorry about it.

She'll understand.
>>
File: 1479085978668.jpg (72KB, 640x617px) Image search: [Google]
1479085978668.jpg
72KB, 640x617px
>>38709381
I remember I caught my younger step brother trying to peep on my sister in the shower once. She was drying off and he used my Kids Bop CD as a mirror to peek under the door. Told my parents and he was shunned for like a month at best. My sister now keeps a towel blocking the door. And I don't think my mom ever truly forgave him though.

He broke my CD that night and tried to self harm. I was just mad he broke my damn Kidz Bop.
>>
>>38709381
What do you have to be ashamed of if its her friend?
>>
oi tell em that their lucky they didn't catch you with your knob out having a bit of a cheeky wank whilst you sniffed that bird's dirty underoos :D
>>
>>38709766
i cant deal with cringy talks like at
>>38709905
its very pervy
>>
>>38709381
Say you like the smell of fabric conditioner and you thought the knickers had been washed
>>
>>38710030
Just do this, it literally can't make things worse at all
>>
>>38709381
>not asking your sister if she wants you to sniff her knickers too bby
You had one job OP
>>
>>38709381
what are your ages
you might be able to get over this
>>
Her holes smelled really good, didn't they?
>>
>>38710101
her friend is 16
>>
>>38710180
musky but sweet it was on the bathroom floor i was on the shitter sniffing when my sister came in
>>
Lol what a little bitch.

Don't let the haters stop you bro.
>>
>>38710219
why didn't you lock the door? You were on teh shitter anyway
>>
>>38710219
Imagine how much better it'd be smelling her directly.
Imagine feeling the heat radiating from her as you press your face into her delicious little holes.
>>
>>38710219
>i was on the shitter sniffing when my sister came in
Isn't there some other kind of violation of privacy going on here
>>
>>38710198

fuark brah

nice
>>38709633
>>38709741
>>38709766

don't sanction shit, the whole reason you're on arcanine in the first place is these horrid women have destroyed your mind from childhood, you did absolutely nothing wrong

>>38710030

lol
>>
Nobody's asking the real question here which is why did her "friend" leave her panties there? This implies many implications
>>
>>38710241
the door doesnt have a lock

mum is shouting for me telling me to come down stairs what do i do wanna stay inside my room and wait this storm out
>>
>>38710286
she was staying over had a shower
>>38710256
i will later
>>38710284
dont think my mum would see it at way
>>
>>38710287
>>38709830
You should be more like this chill ass monkey.
For real though, it's pretty natural to want to sniff a hotties' panties. She'll get over it -- just go talk to her.
>>
>>38710342
what a little snitch
>>
>>38710335

who gives a fuck what your mother thinks

really dude, who fucking cares? your mum does anything other than tell your sister 'I didn't need to know that, please don't bring me any information like this' then she's a creepy cunt, it's none of anyones fucking business OBVIOUSLY

time to leave your insane family asap before you kill yourself my dude
>>
>>38710287

sounds bad

why is she shouting? is she a fucking orc? doesn't she know how to knock on your door and speak to you?

is she honestly going to give you the third degree for having a wank?

come on mate
>>
>>38710488
wasnt wanking went for a shit saw her knickers on the floor thought wonder what they smell like and pick them up gave it a mighty sniff has i do my sister walks right in and she has stop shouting now think she wanted to have the talk
>>
My wife has a sister that's 21 years younger, meaning that she's 14 now. She came to stay for a few months last summer, and in one horny moment alone in the house, I decided to raid her dirty undies. Holy shit they smelled so rancid and were just covered in crusty discharge it cured me forever. Never again. Although I do fap to her often as she is a big girl with huge tits and ass.
>>
File: 1501287922385.png (8KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
1501287922385.png
8KB, 193x261px
Is this another one of those households where there is a mother, a daughter, and one son?
2-1 you will always get btfo.
I really hope you're prepared to get kicked out, because that is the most likely thing to happen now.
>>
>>38710626
please kys pedo
>>
>>38710626
>implying the discharge isn't the hottest shit ever
>>
>>38709381
OP, it's over. The absolute only thing you can do is just be brutally honest and hopefully they take out some kind of sympathy on you. Don't bet on it though.
>>
>>38710673
It's hot, but it smelled like rotten fish and poop.
>>
>>38710644
nah not black dads at work but he always sides with the ladies
>>
>>38710649
Hurr durr pedo. First of all, it's hebephile. Second of all, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being attracted to sexually developed girls, who, probably have had sex already.
>>
File: 1501223233725.jpg (331KB, 753x707px) Image search: [Google]
1501223233725.jpg
331KB, 753x707px
>>38710714
Oh that's even worse. A pussywhipped dad that wont stand up to the mother.

You better start making up a fucking poetic apology because they're gonna confront you soon. And if you don't kiss their asses and beg for forgiveness, they'll bring the full hammer down onto you.
Especially since you're an adult male sniffing """underage""" girls underwear. They'll pull the pedo card on you and might even get the police involved.

In fact, don't even give them the time to start preparing your punishment. Get off this fucking site and go down there and start kissing their asses as hard as possible. Take the imitative and show immense remorse. The longer you wait the more shitty your future will be.
>>
>>38710812
i am a britbong 16 is the age of consent
>>
>>38710879
then who cares bang the friend and greentext plz
>>
>I was trying to figure out if they were clean or dirty, considering they were left on the floor like someone didn't know how to properly put their clothes in the basket. I realized it looked weird and was embarrassed and disgusted by the awful stench. Also, can you teach sis to knock on closed bathroom doors? She should be able to respect privacy.
>>
File: atsmell.jpg (12KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
atsmell.jpg
12KB, 229x220px
>>38711243
ats pretty good anon i might use this thanks
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.