[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what else triggers millenials aside from having to do their job?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: shoppingcucks.jpg (1MB, 2552x2496px) Image search: [Google]
shoppingcucks.jpg
1MB, 2552x2496px
what else triggers millenials aside from having to do their job?
>>
>>38708617
>omg today at work i had to DO MY FUCKING JOB RREEEE FUCKING CUSTOMERS GIVING ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE MONEY FUCKKKKK
>>
>>38708640
>being exploitated is opportunity
Good cuck
>>
>>38708713
Yes, it is. So what? That's literally the point of a job, to make a profit for someone else. Why the fuck else would they hire you? If they could just do it themselves or without you, for cheaper? You're there to make someone else money, obviously. And unless you're the richest man on the planet, you're always being exploited by those above you. Retard.
>>
File: 1501333255214.jpg (18KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
1501333255214.jpg
18KB, 400x397px
>>38708785
I think the jews got to you buddy
>>
>>38708785
**autistic anarco-capitalist screeching**
>>
>>38708894
I dont get the "Jews love wageslave" thing. Dont you think they prefer when white males stay at home and "go their own way" or spend their whole lives as NEET? That way they can kill the white race or whatever stupid conspiracy you believe in?
>>
>>38708617
>everybody is perfect or nearly perfect and 90-100% of carts are put away by people
>now you have no fucking job

I can get something like complaining about dealing with shitty middle-aged mothers yelling at you because they refuse to understand a simple concept or a creepy fat guy trying to sniff your hair while attempting to steal a liter of Mountain Dew but this is your god damn, piss-easy job where you push carts. I much rather do physical labor than deal with some mouth-breathing cunt who lives off her husband. Customers are the absolute worse.
>>
>>38708785
>t. Ancap faggot
>>
>>38708950
I don't even know what anarco-capitalism is, I was just explaining something very simple and logical to you. Do you unironically think anyone would hire you just out of kindness? Because they're just so nice and want to give you money? What? How does that make sense? No, people hire others to exploit them and use them to make more money. How is this strange at all?
>>
>>38708785
If he can't figure out how to do the work himself then he needs you more than you need him. Therefore you should get a bigger cut of the profits.
>>
>>38709347
>he needs you more than you need him
All evidence to the contrary, right buddy? Don't get a job, then. Be jobless. Problem solved, right? They need you more so you can just sit and wait for someone to beg you to work for them and give you money at the cost of their own profits. That will work out.

If it's not profitable for him to hire you, he has absolutely no reason or incentive whatsoever to hire you. Doing so would be utterly retarded. It would be giving away money for no reason and for no reward at all. You must understand that. The only reason people have employees is because it's more efficient for them and makes them more money. It's not out of niceness, not for you to have a fun nice time, okay?
>>
>>38708617
desu, I hated cart pushing because of shit like this.

But on the other hand, I could sham for half the day putting about 20% effort and still be enough to keep anyone from questioning what I was doing. So really, ez money.
>>
>>38709422
>If it's not profitable for him to hire you, he has absolutely no reason or incentive whatsoever to hire you. Doing so would be utterly retarded. It would be giving away money for no reason and for no reward at all.
Meaning, he has absolutely ZERO need for you, he doesn't NEED you at all, in any way. In fact you would be a detriment to him if he were to hire you then, so he LESS than needs you. But you still need a job. The result is you need him more than he needs you. Is it clear to you now?
>>
>>38709445
also

>tfw you left carts in the handicap parking for a day because lazy fucks would just let that shit stack up and not use the corral right next to them.
>>
How baby Boomer are wrong about everything. Yet still criticize us.
>>
>>38709347

lol no. His need for cart pushers is overshadowed by the demand for a job. Its not just Corporations, workers face competition for jobs which drives down prices.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.