[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the fattest chick you have ever seen? Has a fat chick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1499712053306.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499712053306.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
What is the fattest chick you have ever seen?
Has a fat chick ever had a crush on you?
>>
>>38708608
I HAD A FAT UGLY GF IN HIGHSCHOOL AND SHE FUCKING DUMPED ME BECAUSE I WAS "TOO DEPRESSING"
JUST END MY LIFE
>>
File: 1497054190649.jpg (91KB, 681x914px) Image search: [Google]
1497054190649.jpg
91KB, 681x914px
The fattest girl I have ever seen was once my coworker at Officemax.
She was nearly a waddling three foot in diameter cylinder.
Smelled like feces constantly.
miasma persisted for about two minutes after she left an area.
I could track her down blindfolded anywhere in the store.
Her mother visits one day.
FUKCNIG RUNnN IT'S GOJIRA (pic related)
She was a leveled up, ramped up version with an extra 6 inches in diameter
Matted beaver tail hair
Wearing tights- Brown spot on her ass canyon with flies stuck to it.
I could smell her an hour later EVERYWHERE in the store.
I had to open my eyes to navigate

----
Crush story-
Be me
340lbs, look smaller than I weigh due to muscle
senior year of college
built reputation of being "dad" figure due to handyman skills, being cool headed and responsible.
Gave up on trying to lose virginity with 2/10 GF of 7 months.
Break up
feelsgreatman.jpg
2 months later
Party at my house with 50+ people
decide to check it out
dadmode.exe
Start to take care of people that have drunk too much
guiding to toilets, giving water, steady arm to lean on
The torrent of drunkards slows down.
See fatty acquaintance holding head while sitting on couch
Make sure she is ok
Get her water and trash can
Sit next to her
We talk a bit
She leans on me and starts showing me normie fag shit on her phone
<like I care>
act like I do because betafag
Felt nice to have human contact
Walk her home, tuck her into bed and leave
The following weeks consisted of her sending me normie bullshit cat/baby videos via normiebook and snatch chat.
Fedup.exe
Invite her over by offering ice cream
10 seconds later she arrives
Eat icecream and tell her I don't want a relationship, hanging out would be fun and to cut the cutsy cat/baby gifs

Part 2 if interested
>>
>>38709817
Please do continue for us anon.
>>
most of the girls I seem to attract are fat and ugly
>>
It's funky fresh Eazy E new kid on tha block
And already got a fat girl on my jock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn7nZW1GD4c
>>
>>38708608
>What is the fattest chick you have ever seen?
In highschool her name was Marta the Farmer, I saw her beating up one of my friends and I didn't help him because I knew she will fucking rape my shit and didn't want to be humiliated.
>>
>>38708608
I've probably seen some women over 400 lbs in my life, can't remember any specifics though.

A "fat" girl did have a crush on me in high school. I wasn't attracted to her and didn't know her either, so I turned her away from me when she tried to chat me up. It seemed like a lot of people wanted to push us together as well, which only made me feel more spiteful, since even though I'm a manlet, I at least exercise and stay healthy. I don't feel entitled to anything but I'm allowed to have taste, and she was not my taste at all.
>>
File: 7830_front.jpg (83KB, 640x440px) Image search: [Google]
7830_front.jpg
83KB, 640x440px
>be in 5th grade
>just got Smash Bros on N64
>playing obsessively on a Saturday morning with my friend that stayed the night
>mom comes in and tells me I have a phone call
>ask who it is and she just says it's a girl
>be pretty skeptical
>our school used to give out a phone book made up of contact info for all the students so you could look up anyone's number and address easily by your class
>reluctantly answer and it's this fat girl named Bethany from my class
>she started asking me stupid shit and I gave her half-assed answers while playing SB.
>after what seems like an eternity, she asked if I want to go out with her
>without hesitation I say"no thanks, I have to go now. Bye" and hang up
>my friend and I laugh about it and continue trying to unlock characters
>come Monday, a few of the girls are giggling when I walk by and I ask them what was funny
>one of them said they were in a three way call with Beth and listened to us talking and they encouraged her to all me out and I was mean to her
>tell them I didn't really care and I don't like her but if it had been one of them I might have said yes
>continue to get awkwardly stared at by Beth for the rest of the year
>once middle school started, the district was split into two different schools so she went to the opposite one I did.

At the end of the year, Beth signed my yearbook and put her phone number in there and said "call me, cutie" with a bunch of hearts and shit around it. Thank god that was the only time a fat girl tried flirting with me. I obsessively only went out with skinny and fit girls as I got older. Also this was obviously pre 9/11 so that schoolwide phonebook was a good idea at the time. My friends and I made many prank phonecalls to this girl with huge tits in 7th grade thanks to that. Good times.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.