[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roastie settling down

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: peakyBlinders.jpg (31KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
peakyBlinders.jpg
31KB, 615x410px
I was raised to be beta looser desu. I do not know how much its genetic and how much the way I was raised.

In past women had to marry somebody after certain age because it was unnatural to be old lone virgin for a women, so in past I would eventually find someone.

Today women can just stay singles and fuck chads on weekends.

If some women after years of coock carousel will decide that its time to "settle down" because she realize that chad is not going to marry her and train of time is going to wreckage her soon, why should I spent my life brawil with mad cunt that look at me with mix of two feelings
>ATM and disdain
?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (180KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
180KB, 3000x1688px
>>38708598
t
originalanasaurus rex
>>
>because she realize that chad is not going to marry her and train of time is going to wreckage her soon,

Chad are often married at this age. Also my personal experience has been if you take care of yourself and are with dating dilf. You will have plenty to choice from when a Roastie settles down.
>>
>>38708598
>tfw co-worker is a single mother at a relatively young age
>she wants to talk a lot about her personal life and made comment about her butt to me.

I doubt she would flirt with me butt if she did it would feel amazing to reject her..
>>
>>38708758
>tfw co-worker is a single mother at a relatively young age

I know guy that married women with few 3yo kid.

She said that she do not want another kid

lmao
>>
>>38708646
t. Orbiter Cuck
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.