[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you guys ever been to a con?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2147.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2147.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Have you guys ever been to a con?
>>
>>38708594
Yes. It is easy to get laid at a con.
>wear mask
>have conversation with girl (take off mask now)
>get drinks (mask should have come off by now)
>make out (mask should really have come off by now)
>get blowjob (nigga why you still wearing that mask)
>>
No. Seems fun but I am just a loser, not a "nerd" or "geek" so I don't like any comics or cartoons or movies that they revolve around
>>
>>38708685
There's scifi conventions where you pretend to be aliens or time travelers, pagan conventions where you pretend to be some god, or art conventions where you pretend to like art
just do what you like
>>
Went to an anime con. The amount of shy girls in somewhat slutty cosplay costumes was of the charts(most of them wore some form of dust masks, to hide their id i guess).
>>
>>38708594
No. I like things but not to the extent of doing a con. Besides dressing up is childish and I will not do it out of potential shame.
>>
>>38708594
cons are where normies go desu
>>
I went to a con trying to get laid, let me tell you what happened

>Dress up as One Punch Man
>full cape, yellow suit, red gloves, shaved head
>so many girls are taking pictures with me, it is so cool
>lots of people dig my outfit, someone even asks to feature it on their tumblr
>sadly, didn't really meet anyone, since most people were just running from person to person and taking pictures with them
>go back to the hotel across the street, get a drink at the bar that is filled with other costumed people
>a girl in this costume (I later found out was Bayonetta) sits next to me at the bar, compliments my outfit and I make a joke about skin tight costumes being so comfortable
>We talk about traveling to the convention, and how the hotel was almost booked out so I had to get a room near the top of the hotel right by the elevators
>she says that she's on the same floor, then we go back to talking about other stuff
>after I finished my second drink, I say that my costume is getting a little itchy and bid my farewell
>she says she wants to get her costume off too, and we both ride the elevator up to our floor
>turns out our rooms are pretty close to eachother, and as I'm about to enter my room, she offers to meet up in our regular clothes and go out to dinner
>I get in my room, change and shower, even powder my balls because tonight is the night!
>She knocks on my door, I open it up, and she looks absolutely stunning
>She looks at the top of my head and says "You can take your bald cap off now" jokingly
>I tell her that I actually shaved my head, and have done so for a while
>She just gives me this odd look, as though I spoke to her in a foreign language, and then goes back to her room
>Never heard from her again, I saw her leaving the hotel the next day and she just looked away and hid her face with her hand

Since then, I have put some serious effort into researching toupees. Balding literally cucked me, and I guess now I know why I have and never will get laid
>>
>>38709052
should've ripped out your skin when she asked you to take off the mask..
>>
That has to be the laziest fucking cosplay ever
>wear cheap lab coat, blue shirt and pants
>make a shitty mask out of cardboard and printer paper
I mean atleast invest in some hair products to make your hair look like the character's and ditch the fucking mask
>>
>>38709052
What the fuck I would have been so enraged I would have started to scratch the skin off
>>38709118
>>
That story sucks so much I can't believe that happened to you
>>
File: 1500839082042.jpg (29KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500839082042.jpg
29KB, 480x640px
>>38708888
> I will not do it out of potential shame
You sound like such a bitch but nice quads
>>
File: IMG_1436.gif (83KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1436.gif
83KB, 500x281px
Going to a convention alone marks you out as the lowest strata of humanity.
Even the other untouchables won't touch you.
>>
>>38709273
Fuck, now I realize I should have used the quads to say something more meaningful
>>
>>38709291
No, no
Do as the females do and get in a herd
>>
>>38708594
Went to Anime North in Toronto with my girlfriend and her cousin once.

I'm not really a huge anime fan, but there was some interesting stuff, and plenty of western stuff, too. It was really just one big nerd convention. It was neat.

Favourite costume was a guy wearing a garbage can with the bottom cut out and the lid for a hat. He had a label on his shirt that said "Your waifu".
>>
>>38709151
>tfw doing the same thing but no mask
I made a light up portal gun that looks pretty good though. A friend is also going as Morty. How easy is it to pick up girls at a con? I know normalfags love Rick and Morty.
>>
>>38710340
>Girlfriend

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING NORMIE SCUM
>>
File: IMG_2179.jpg (74KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2179.jpg
74KB, 700x700px
I used to go to cons, but now so many roasties cosplay as suicide squad Harley Quinn I can't stomach it anymore.
>>
File: 1462034635802.jpg (831KB, 1100x777px) Image search: [Google]
1462034635802.jpg
831KB, 1100x777px
I've been to many over the past 6 years but I think I'm pretty burnt out on them now. Any friends I had tried to make don't talk to me anymore, and I can't meet anyone new. The last few I went to I just felt lonely. I really like cosplaying and panels and such but that feel is too much to bear.
>>
>>38710816
Do you go to the bigger cons? I have no idea how to even start a conversation.

>>38710603
She is just an excuse for sluts to be openly slutty and get beta orbiters.
>>
>>38708594
no, the closest to con i've ever been to was a motorcycle expo in prague
>>
Oh ya, supercon is right now, I've been to ones in the past. I can't go to cons anymore, I just get too much anxiety with all the people.
>>
Went to one when I was on holiday in Florida. It was alright, bought a couple t-shirts and had fun people watching. Still regret not going to the speed dating though. I was a brit in a convention centre full of girls in Tardis dresses, it would have been like shooting fish in a barrel.
>>
>>38708742
>Pretend to like art
Kek'd
>>
Yes. Kansas City comic con. Got to take a picture with Stan Lee even tho desu I care fuck all about comics. The con had lots of other non comic shit though like merch/competitive gaming/big board game room and cosplayers. It was fun but sadly I don't live there anymore and there really aren't any large cons where I'm at now. I also almost went to an anime con but my friend had something come up or something while we were waiting in line.
I really fucking want to go to anime expo because the cosplay looks incredible and it's the largest anime con outside japen but sadly LA is just too far to be worth it. Also I have no friends anymore to go with.
>>
File: 2658265928659.png (163KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
2658265928659.png
163KB, 480x480px
Went to an anime convention that's super close by. I'd gone for one day two years ago, but last year I went for all four days. One of my friends went with me from open to close every single day.

It was fun as shit, actually. Made me forget about my horrible shitty life for a while.
>>
File: 1437147060727.png (28KB, 1222x884px) Image search: [Google]
1437147060727.png
28KB, 1222x884px
I'm going to Metrocon in a few days. Anyone else going? I just want to find women who will pretend they care.
>>
>>38710340
there's always those meme costumes, along with people with hollowed out CRT monitors on their heads
>>
I used to be a veteran con goer. I went to the two cons (pretty big cons too) in my area from probably 2009-2016. The friends I went with are gone, either physically or just socially. It became very lonely very fast without people you go into it with.

Normies on /adv/ said "oh just meet people there bro!", but that shit just doesn't happen to me.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.