[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Snitching General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: junkie.jpg (78KB, 634x475px) Image search: [Google]
junkie.jpg
78KB, 634x475px
Anyone here snitch on normies? Last summer I ratted on the guy on my dorm floor that dealt Molly or whatever.
>>
>>38707458
snitches get bitches
>>
I can honestly say I've never truly snitched on anyone and I intend to keep it that way.
>>
>>38707869
This 100%. It's even taught to children that taddle tailing is not cool. Something went wrong if a person turned out to be a narc.
>>
I don't do anything that doesn't concern me. Telling on other people is such a bitch thing to do its none of your business and if it is you're still a bitch for not being able to handle it yourself.
>>
File: 15014797.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
15014797.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>38707458
I anonymously called my uni dean and snitched on the dorm next to mine because they were partying in the middle of the night. They all got in trouble and I had a good time listening through the dorms wall
>>
>>38707909
not only that but you are also putting yourself in a position, where you could potentially get in trouble.
>>
>>38707909
Also all it takes is stepping on the wrong person's toes and your in hot water that you should never be in. You never want to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Up shit creek with out a paddle is not good!
>>
>>38707986
>>38707932
God what is this mafia tier shit that junkies believe.... I don't live in Mexico City. I've only ever snitched on nobodies and have no risk of getting my face cut off.
>>
>>38707813
>>38707869
>>38707899
>>38707909
>>38707932
>>38707986

Normal fags, please leave.
>>
>>38707458
kindly go kys jealousfag
>>
>>38707986
For real especially targeting a dealer you could be buying yourself a lead body piercing but in reality calling the cops on some people being too loud in a dorm room when you're at uni isnt really snitching.
>>
>>38708005
Why do you think that it's purely illegal? It's not! Tons of people stick there noses where it doesn't belong!
>>
>>38707458
Why do people hate sniches? They're literally doing the right thing.
>>
>>38708082

People only care about "the right thing" when it's not them, basically. They hold themselves to a different standard. So they don't want you telling on them if they're doing something bad, only if it's someone else
>>
>>38708047
Yes. There's a difference between a noise complaint.. where some kids get told to tone it down and maybe get a phone call to there parents vs sudden death. lol
>>
>>38707458
>Shutting down a felon who sells poison to young adults who are taking advantage of thousands of their parents or the govts money to get an education
>Bad

Dope Dealers are fucking scum and at the very least he should be kicked out of school. People aren't spending thousands of dollars on these stupid fucking kids so they can get high and grope each other, the whole "college experience" meme us westerners have is fucking retarded and literally just a tactic the greedy fucks in charge of admissions use to make money.

Inb4 the inevitable
>Lol pussy bitch snitches get stitches it's just Molly/weed/pills/jenkum lol virgin drugs are victimless

Go ahead and pickle your brains when you are paying for your own education out of pocket, otherwise shut the fuck up and respect the people who broke themselves to pay for your dumb fuck pit head ass to have a chance at life beyond being a full time "free spirited socially conscious blogger" who moonlights as a fucking sandwich architect at Dairy Queen.
>>
>>38708223
I think you're misunderstanding. No one is saying that you shouldn't secretly tip off the fbi about a Mexican drug cartel. People are just saying don't be an idiot. Be careful where you step and for the most part, try and mind your own business. It's better to be safe than sorry. It's okay to look out for yourself and others. Just watch where your looking because you might be a witness to something you should have never seen and now they want to turn your brain into a slushy.
>>
>>38708223
>mfw this is not copypasta
>>
I haven't lived around any dealers or junkies but if I did I'd snitch on their ass for damn sure. I don't want them or their degenerate acquaintances around shitting up the area where I live. Gotta get them out of there by all means.
>>
>>38708006
It takes a lot to work up the courage to narc on someone, must be nice to have zero anxiety.
>>
I snitched on a friend when he started smoking too much weed, and was dealing to half my circle of friends. He got 6 months of probation and lost his meme job. I'd do it again, things have just gotten better for everyone since he got busted.
>>
File: 1500643838689.png (340KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1500643838689.png
340KB, 550x550px
>all the triggered normies
>all the betas males who don't want to look "uncool"
>>
>>38709981
True.

Daily reminder if you have the social aptitude to aquire drugs from anyone but internet vendors you are normie trash.
>>
>>38710029
I think both sides in this argument are normies, ifyou haveto social skills to narc, youre miles ahead of any robot ive ever met.
>>
I snitch to fuck over people I don't like.

I don't give a fuck if you hit your wife or spray grafitti but if you're a cunt to me I'm snitching on you to fuck you over.
>>
File: dancin cia.gif (73KB, 69x120px) Image search: [Google]
dancin cia.gif
73KB, 69x120px
>>38710154
I do it whenever I can. Fuck em.
>>
>>38707458
In school I sometimes said obviously false answers to other students, when they either had no clue or didn't listen.
>>
I snitched to my boss that my dumbfuck coworker was giving away product to his friends, as well as shamelessly stealing product to eat during his break. I was 200% justified, seeing as he frequently disappears for hours during his shifts and leaves me with all the work.
I fucking hate teenagers. Hopefully he gets fired and learns something from this.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.