[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss her, robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: SadKitty.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
SadKitty.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>be me
>high school
>really close friends with a girl
>we talk everyday, she's the closest friend I've had
>check if she's connected all the time
>sometimes send her songs and stuff
>I send one of my favorite songs
>tell her the lyrics are beautiful
>I thought it was kinda relevant to my life
>she searches a translation, she isn't really good with english
>"it says something about 'let me go', right?"
>hell no
>don't let me go
>tell her it's the opposite
>translate the song for her by hand
>time goes by
>shit happens, I have to leave
>fast forward two years
>listening to the song, it's still one of my favorites
>song is about to end, when I hear it
>"Let me go"
>she was right
>but I'll never be able to tell her
I keep having random flashbacks like this, send help
>>
Nice pasta anon
7/10
>>
File: 1499976935454.jpg (44KB, 539x412px) Image search: [Google]
1499976935454.jpg
44KB, 539x412px
Same thing happened to me, high school, best friends with a girl, but I had to let her. Just let her go, forget about her and find someone new. You will feel better.
>>
>>38707390
Same thing happenned to me
Except she was not even my best friend
I stuck around and around for someone who didn't even let me become their best friend
>>
>>38707489
I know, and I'm trying to, but I just keep remembering stuff

>>38707488
man, this is like, authentic
>>
>>38707519
Man, sucks to hear that. I hope you've found someone that values you
>>
What's the song called, anon?
>>
>>38707839
Injection, by Rise Against. I think the live version from the vevo channel is the one that says "let me go" at the end.
Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pPjG4arm70
Vevo link, not so good but available on phones https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiGTVKuAHKA
>>
>>38707721
>I hope you've found someone that values you
Top of the keks. I came all the way down from semi-normie to robot since that crap happenned to me
>>
>>38707896
Don't worry, anon. It's never too late to turn around
>>
>>38707919
I was off-the-charts autistic as a kid and I had turned the tables around (as I said: semi-normie). But rejection hit me way harder than anything I thought. Back then it really made me open my eyes, cause I was friendless and couldn't connect with anything. I was a circus animal. People only enjoyed being with me because I said stupid shit, and I was ugly so it was fun to have the ugly dude in the room spout all this confidence and funny jokes. I never knew what hit me
>>
>>38708049
I used to be really lonely back in the day, too. But eventually I came closer to the people. That's when I became friends with this girl and stopped being so autistic. It's not hard to change, you can do it.
>>
>>38708216
Yeah. I'm young and I could honestly turn the tables around once more if I wanted. But I already tried once so I dont want to bother again. I'm going to college. I wonder how that will go. I know I will feel guilty for not trying to get back on my feet. Here, I feel guilty already for writing things in advance. I don't even wanna try
>>
>>38708327
I don't know, man. A wise man once showed me that you regret more the things you didn't do than the things you actually did
>>
File: rokifeels6.png (387KB, 633x478px) Image search: [Google]
rokifeels6.png
387KB, 633x478px
>>38708435
>you regret more the things you didn't do than the things you actually did
It's in one month. I know I won't change my mind because one month ago I didn't either. It's not even about wanting. That part of me that wanted to try, it's simply gone.
>>
>>38708523
It's okay, just know that if you ever want to, it's not late to turn back
>>
>>38708688
Thank you for taking the time of having a conversation.
>>
File: ShibaInu.jpg (89KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
ShibaInu.jpg
89KB, 500x666px
>>38708837
Whenever you want, pal
>>
File: 1500363205003.png (492KB, 468x477px) Image search: [Google]
1500363205003.png
492KB, 468x477px
i used to know a girl, we used to sit at the same place at the library, chatting now and then. it was nice, i really miss talking with her.
>>
>>38708946
What happened? Why didn't you two keep talking?
>>
>>38709138
she switched school, and she lives several yuropoor miles away, which takes too long to cycle.
>>
nearly had a cute robot bf.
asked me out, couldnt commit.

deleted social media out of shame.
havent spoke since.

>severedepression.jpg
>>
>>38709538
I understand. In my case, it was me who switched school. She's still close though, I could theoretically go and talk to her.
>>
File: 1488755037068.jpg (15KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1488755037068.jpg
15KB, 600x375px
>>38709609
>robot
>social media
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>38709739
just kike calm down.
i only use snapcoon to harass people and buy drugs.
>>
>>38709781
You're a normie. GET OUT REEE
>>
Hey I'm OP, I'm back and I'm going to answer you
>>
>>38709739
>deleted social media
you bloody idiot, it was before turning a robot
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.