[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yoga & meditation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: yoga (1).jpg (70KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yoga (1).jpg
70KB, 1920x1080px
Do robots practise yoga and/or meditation?
>>
File: 1501293311873.png (111KB, 612x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501293311873.png
111KB, 612x720px
>>38707079
I've made countless attempts in vain, since doing so practically makes me panic as my anxious thoughts start racing at a thousand a minute
>>
>>38707128
That's something, I feel so much better after yoga exercices, it really helps me calm my mind, get rid of negative emotions. It's a really peaceful state of mind, despite having so many reasons to be anxious and helpless about.
>mah escapism
>>
File: bullets.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bullets.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>38707079
What is your routine?
I followed one of those series on youtube. It was hard but I completed the series. Had me sweating like crazy. I haven't found to motivation to do anymore.
>>
File: 1501089420947.jpg (40KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
1501089420947.jpg
40KB, 1024x680px
>>38707215
>it really helps me calm my mind, get rid of negative emotions. It's a really peaceful state of mind, despite having so many reasons to be anxious and helpless about.
I'm happy it helps you, anon. I wish I were as competent as you. I can't do anything right. Xanax is the only thing that makes me feel how you described. Do you have any resources you could share on meditation?
>>
>>38707255
I just do yoga with Adrien, that can be found on youtube. There are easy to do and very slowpaced, so I'm not sure if that's what you're lookig for. I just need a tool to calm myself and it works well.

>>38707268
I'm not competent, I'm a noob it that matter, but it still works. On meditation not that much, I only do a laic one when I'm taking a walk in the forest by trying to concentrate on my sourrounding and present moment instead of my thoughts.
Maybe somone will share some ins and outs on meditation.
>>
File: 1501056679261.jpg (88KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1501056679261.jpg
88KB, 1024x576px
>>38707439
Thank you so much for introducing me to the word laic.
>>
>>38707128
Thats when you return focus and attention to the breath or a sound playing or whatever you choose to focus on, the goal is to focus on a single thing to the exclusion of all else (usually the breath) for as long as you can. And yeah its difficult and hard to make it even 5 minutes at first, but you get better at it over time.
>>
Yeah, I meditate. It's pretty good, but it's not quite the panacea most people hope for I guess.

Also tangentially related, Lucid Dreaming is also something you fags might want to pursue.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.