[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time a female human being talked to you voluntarily?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: smug peep.jpg (227KB, 1149x1173px) Image search: [Google]
smug peep.jpg
227KB, 1149x1173px
When was the last time a female human being talked to you voluntarily?
>>
>>38706163
I assume family not included?
>>
>>38706163
Yesterday. My brother's gf talked to me a bit.
>>
File: unnamed.png (52KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
52KB, 300x300px
2 or 3 weeks ago. Only because females I know suddenly ghosted me or changed up till where we don't click anymore. Can't even hang with bros cause there busy with work, woman, or just not me in general.
Feels bad man
>>
File: 1490882055158.png (246KB, 600x345px) Image search: [Google]
1490882055158.png
246KB, 600x345px
>>38706163
I-I don't know. It's been so long I can't remember.
>>
Don't remember, few years ago i guess
>>
>>38706163
>OMG he compared me to a frog!
calm down you dumb insecure roastie whore.
bitch seems to already know she's ugly.
>>
>>38706163
Yesterday at work.
>>
>>38706163
>voluntarily

Years and years. Maybe never.
>>
>>38706506
>work

Was she a customer? Because that doesn't count.
>>
>>38706163
Today, she asked me to study with her. I didn't bother, might go for drinks later though.

She's a friend I'm not attracted to. I'm still t-totally one of you guys, hehe.
>>
>>38706163

Tuesday, i asked her out.

She said no.
>>
File: 1470720270251.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470720270251.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>38706163
Literally today. My mom told me lunch was ready. Cya nerds, I'm pretty much Chad now.
>>
When I talked to my sister and mom
>>
>>38706163
I quitted my job two weeks ago.
So yeah, two weeks ago since my female manager talked to me.
>>
>25KV
>nigger coworker's tittymonster redhead gf comes in
>jealous because she's literally my 10/10 ideal
>she and coworker and some other fags are going out drinking
>ask me to go
>make excuse to not go
>redhead says: "aww, anon you dont want to come drink with me?"
>go home and masturbate
why did the dumb whore say "with me" and not "with us" if we were all there talking in a group.

didnt go cuz i was scared of talking to people tbqb. already hard enough to put on a normie act 5 days a week at work
>>
>>38707770
>she's literally my 10/10 ideal

You mean, aside from the coalburning, right?

I can relate though.

>already hard enough to put on a normie act 5 days a week at work

If you can do it 5 days a week you've probably got enough experience to pull it off in any environment. And at that point you're a certified normie, and I mean that as a compliment. It took me a while but lately (going to uni again and taking it seriously this time) I've realized I really don't have much of a deficit left to compensate for in social situations. I'm not the alien I used to be. Maybe you should jump on the next opportunity to socialize with your coworkers after hours. Steer clear of that woman though, that's a hell of a conflict waiting to happen.
>>
>>38707908
>aside from the coalburning, right?
of course m8. im still fucking jealous of the nig.
>>
Yesterday a girl met me for breakfast. It didn't go very well but I guess she voluntarily talked to me for whatever reason.

>>38707770
>why did the dumb whore say "with me" and not "with us"
Because she's an attention whore.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.