[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just how delusional are women. Look at this shit. LOOK AT THIS SHIT.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: delusional.png (650KB, 987x769px) Image search: [Google]
delusional.png
650KB, 987x769px
Just how delusional are women. Look at this shit. LOOK AT THIS SHIT.
>>
>>38706124
T H I C C
B R O W N
SUGAMAMA
>>
I took the "you're more than just a selfie" bait, joined up and messaged 9 out of the 30 or so women that were somewhat compatible.

3 out of the 9 messaged viewed my profile back (no one else did, everyone that saw me in the match browser ignored me even though I had 90% match with some of them). Out of these 3, 1 of them messaged me and the conversation was going pretty well until she stopped messaging me back after 3 or 4 days (which curiously coincided with me adding her on what's app where I have a photo of myself where I look fatter).

I matched with 1 chick even though I pressed "like" on a lot of them and she didn't reply to my message anyway.

I already deleted my account, dating is a meme, personality is a meme. The only thing I got from OkCupid was a reminder to stay sober and stop dreaming of a better life.
>>
OKC even gives people a full range of body types to pick and these women still pick curvy when they're fat.
>>
File: 1455665126803.jpg (114KB, 456x810px) Image search: [Google]
1455665126803.jpg
114KB, 456x810px
>>38706124
i'v seen worse, at lease she doesn't have crazy standards like most
>>
Well, at least her full body pic is honest, no angles or filters hiding shit.
>>
>>38706124
so? she'll still have lots of guys wanting to fuck her
>>
>>38706190
>even though I had 90% match with some of them

They should just remove this, girls would rather chance a 3% match with chad, than a 95% match with average joe.
>>
>>38706192
Apparently that was somebody else using that girl's photos and posting that stuff.
>>
>>38706190

>where I look fatter

stop looking fat
>>
>>38706212
indeed. Why on earth would a ugly (albeit not deformed looking) girl go out with ME when she can get a glimpse of Chad or at least a 8/10 or hell, even if we're talking about guys on par with me, pick me among the 100 or so she has avaliable?
>>
>>38706237
I know, I'm gonna put the breaks on any attempt at dating until I lose some 40 kg.

The point is, anon, the person I'll be won't change after losing weight, I'll just look better.
What kind of meaningful connection can I have with a person if I know the only reason I'm with them in the first place is because I look good?
>>
>>38706124
>short

Here's you chance, OP
>>
>>38706192
All the muslim had to say was that they dont eat pork
>>
>>38706221
Ummm.... sweetie, you're a bit below the average Joe lol
>>
>>38706458

Going by /soc/ and irl ratings sometimes a bit above actually, I know you're trying to trigger me with that stupid sweetie nonsense, but I'm just not in the mood right now.
>>
>>38706493
lol /soc/ is on 4chan just like /r9k/. It's full of retards too.
>>
>>38706530

Exactly why I also included irl. You can call them retards, but it's still what someone thinks of another. Even if they do gas plain as fuck girls up.
>>
>>38706555
Go slay some pussy then. You sound like an alright dude
>>
>>38706595

That's where the real struggle begins, I'm a fucking social retard man, I could get laid if I knew how, but I don't have a clue how to go about that stuff. I really wish I wasn't sheltered as fuck for all my teen years.
>>
she looks like she's been through some shit in her life.
>>
>>38706124
What the fuck is going on with her left nipple?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.