[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK YOU /R9K/ YOU RUINED MY LIFE!!!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

File: cryingguy.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
cryingguy.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
This morning I had to go help my grandfather on his property help move shit and what not. He's a old ww2 vet and needs help but is still in really good shape for being an oldfag. As we're moving this bird bath, he mentions that I am out of shape and need a job. Was saying at my age he was killing Nazi and liberating Europe.

That's when I fucking lost it, I know I am a worthless neet but I don't need told that I am worthless. So I lose it and tell him Hitler was right, and that the world would be a better place if he and his friends were killed at Normandy. Then the old fuck loses it and throws the fucking bird bath at me like it was fucking nothing. I think he broke my fucking foot. So I punch him in the face, only for him pull back and break my fucking nose. As I lay on the ground trying to hide my tears he walks away and tells me how pussified me and my generation is. I leave, and on my way home my mom calls me and tells me not to be home when she gets there.
I am fucking homeless jobless and going to be sleeping in my shitty car until god knows when.
You got me into this mess /r9k/ get me the fuck out!
>>
>>38705504
Your grandfather's generation and every generation before the millennial generation can't handle bants. Fucking pussies can't handle bants to the point where he threw a FUCKING BIRD BATH at you.
>>
your grandpa is 91 or older?
nice genes dude
>>
as long as you keep blaming others for your own shortcomings, your life will never change. it's not r9ks fault you acted that way. it was an influence, but by your reasoning literally anything and everything can be something elses fault except your own. take some responsibility. and as long as you think people "owe" you anything, like r9k owes you reparation for what it seemingly did to you, enjoy your life of being a loser. this is your wake up call. now continue blaming the mongolian hieroglyph carpet weaving board for your life decisions. your words will be as empty as your future
>>
>>38705504
Glad to see WW2 veterans are still kicking ass.
You ruined your life yourself, buddy. None of us did anything.
>>
>It's /r9k/'s fault you're weak-willed and easily influenced

I know this is b8 but there are actual people who think that way.
>>
r9k didn't do shit to you nigger go tell /pol/ that kek
>>
listen carefully
i've been in similar probs
wait a while until everyone cools down ...about to hours or so
then
go ask for your forgiveness from your grand father
make sure that you use your words correctly
fucking sell yourself to the normie demon god
call a friend and ask them if you can pass the night at their place
>>
>>38705612
tell him that you're truly sorry
and that you didn't mean anything you said; you were just angry and frustrated because life is hard and you're trying your best and nothing works out for you
tell him that Hitler was a criminal and thanks to him and his generation,the world is in its current state
tell him how important he is to you
and finally how strong his punch was
apologize again and again

it's hard i know..fucking fuck
people are retarded and so fucking proud,dog headed and emotionally damaged
none of us is sane
just do it
until you can support yourself
then you can do whatever you ant
i sold my soul to the demon god long time ago, for food and shelter
until i can be independent , this is what i need to do
>>
File: Cheeky Pepe.png (171KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Cheeky Pepe.png
171KB, 1280x1280px
>Tfw r9k actually improved my life
>>
>>38705504
Holy shit if you're gonna tell him Hitler s right you should have just said he was deceived or some shit. Lol you straight up said he should die. Also r9k will not sympathize with you because of the bigger influx of leftypol
>>
>>38705716
Nah, that influx of leftypol was just a brigade, now things are back to how they were before.
>>
>>38705504
How old is your Grandpa?
>>
>>38705504
Nice copypasta asshole
Saged
>>
>>38705695
how so anon?
are you a newfag?
>>
File: IMG_1364.jpg (83KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1364.jpg
83KB, 720x480px
>>38705504
Oh, get fucked, asshole. Maybe if you didn't fucking sperg on your own damn grandpa, this wouldn't be a problem. Maybe if you weren't literally triggered by someone telling you the hard truth to nut the fuck up to actually fix your miserable life, this wouldn't be a problem. Maybe if you could even just have an ounce of self-control in any aspect of your life, this wouldn't be a problem. But no, you're a fat, weak-willed, jobless, and homeless faggot because you can't even have the self-discipline to try and fix a single goddamn aspect of your life, and actively and violently reject any outside influence that tries to push you to do so. Oh, but I'm sure "muh social anxiety" and "muh depression" and "muh genetics" and "muh nonexistent will to work" are all valid excuses why you can't lose weight, or you can't work, or why you could literally never push yourself into doing more than popping open the cover of the next vidya you're gonna play. Quit fucking blaming /r9k/ for your retarded actions, Jesus Christ.
>inb4 t. normie
>>
File: Black_Sun.svg.png (218KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Sun.svg.png
218KB, 2000x2000px
It's true, you grandfather and his generation may be strong and disciplined but they were still wrong.
They got tricked and destroyed the entire western world.
>>
>>38705504
>So I lose it and tell him Hitler was right
Okay, I agree.
>and that the world would be a better place if he and his friends were killed at Normandy
You retard.
>>
File: iwantedtobelieve.jpg (144KB, 623x556px) Image search: [Google]
iwantedtobelieve.jpg
144KB, 623x556px
please be real

>searches

damn
>>
>>38705804
I'm kinda a newfag, I've been here for over a year but less than 2.
Basically the advice has been pretty helpful, and hearing about autistic things that people do that I didn't realize were autistic.
Plus I've met a few interesting people here.
>>
>>38705865
Good job anon, now we know the truth!
>>
Message to newfags: This is a copypasta, sage it
>>
i guess op is gone
op if you ever get back,tell us wut happened
>>
>people believing a man in his mid nineties could throw a fucking bird bath or take a punch to the face without fucking dying
You are so lucky to be ignorant about the very elderly.
My grandmother is the age of OP's fake granddad and she is fucking gruesome. Her skin is totally translucent, and she looks like a puppet some sicko made out expired meats. Every action is her life is punctuated by something revolting- farting, groaning, blowing her nose, hocking a lougie, smacking her lips together. At that age her skin is so thin that it just rips away- she's given herself frightening wounds by pulling shirts off wrong.
>>
Really old copypasta. Everyone above is a newfag
>>
>>38705952
Jesus christ why people don't just blow their brains out at that age? Living is basically suffering at that point.
>>
>>38706260
>implying her brittle frail fingers could pull a trigger
No guns in her house anyway after both her husband and son blew their brains out.
She does constantly talk about how people shouldn't get as old as her though, and then you just stare at the floor because are you supposed to agree with grandma that she's an abomination?
>>
>>38706331
>No guns in her house anyway after both her husband and son blew their brains out.

dear lord, why the fuck didn't she do as they did, how the fuck do you just keep going after something like that?

if anything this is a proof women have no feelings
>>
File: 1ROBLOX.png (233KB, 516x633px) Image search: [Google]
1ROBLOX.png
233KB, 516x633px
>>38705549
this, dont be a bitch and blame others for your own actions, thats what immature people do, take this as a lesson and get your ass into gear for change. if you can post here youve got a mobile, make amends with your gpa and parents or learn how to live in the rough and get a fucking job.
>>
>>38705504
You know nobody here unironically thinks hitler did nothing wrong. Go to pol
>>
>>38705504
>he threw a birdbath at you
based granddad
>>
>>38706381
I think she got together with grandpa because they were both mopey intellectuals, but she winded up getting electroshock and it worked.
When he ended up blowing his brains out she had three kids she had to take care of. Became a clerk to support them all, never ended up remarrying and even cut-off friendships with neighbors when they tried to make passes.
Uncle got the sadsack gene- manic depressive and lived with her into his thirties, things didn't actually get too bad until he was inaccurately saddled with a schizophrenia diagnosis after pissing off the wrong doctor. That shit doesn't go away and effectively ends your life, so my uncle was just finishing what somebody else started when he killed himself.
Fucked up grandma something fierce, but my dad- who was already a momma's boy- double down on the visits and helping her out. as kids we had to visit her once weekly, then later it was twice weekly.
>>
>>38705504
>FUCK YOU /R9K/ I RUINED MY LIFE!!!!!

ftfy
>>
>>38705834
>t. Norman the normie
>>
>>38705504
>As I lay on the ground trying to hide my tears he walks away and tells me how pussified me and my generation is

Because he killed the nazis and """"liberated"""' Europe
>>
File: 1500679701342.png (1MB, 525x503px) Image search: [Google]
1500679701342.png
1MB, 525x503px
>>38705504
>I am a moron that spazzes out at a fucking veteran when told the truth
He was right, you are pussyfied, you should have brushed it off and acted like you didn't hear it and change the subject, who the fuck thinks to attack someone over their opinion? especially if it is some elderly veteran
You did this to yourself, don't worry the independence and having to fend for yourself will make you stronger in the end, now you just have to own up to your mistakes and get a job
Won't be pretty and the start will piss the fuck out of you, but your options are that or joining the other hobos at a shelter, find out where you can shower and clean your clothes, find a laundromat where you can wash the clothes and some swimming hall where you can shower before entering water
You can change to your work clothes in a bathroom stall somewhere and brush your teeth there too, you will have to get some food you can eat without the need for fire / over, i recommend some cheap bread and cutlets
It's not the end of the world, but you need to start job hunting soon, it won't be pretty if you run out of cash before finding a job, worst case scenario go to a homeless center / church happening where they give out food for the homeless
Places that might employ you include, fastfood restaurants, some janitorial duties, ticket booths, store clerk etc, there are limited openings so try not to be a dumbass and be too picky with them, any job that keeps a roof on your head and your belly full is a good job for starters
You'll get through it but you need to be bullheaded about making it past the rough early patch, even if you have to fuel yourself with pure stuborness just get up and do it
>>
>>38705504
Why tf would you do that? If you know you're out of shape and worthless then people confirming that shouldn't be a surprise in fact you deserve it. And why would you ever think that spouting out pro-Nazi shit at your ww2 veteran grandfather be a good idea? Then hitting him he rightly lashes back at you? You got yourself into this mess dipshit not us. Kys
>>
>>38705504
Man, I really hope this is true. Anyone who falls for the hitler was right meme deserves all that and more.
>>
File: 1501111879175.gif (496KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1501111879175.gif
496KB, 500x375px
His generation was brainwashed to believe they were the good guys, sperging out like that was fucking retarded of you.
>>
>>38706588
>>38706651
>>38706670
>see that people believe OP
>get inordinately mad
I wonder why it makes me so upset to witness gullibility.
>>
>literally losing a fight against a oldfag

If you cant even beat up your own father you should kys asap

>>38706670

Jews do nothing but ruin the society fucking tard
>>
>>38706696
Because you remember times when you were gullible until someone betrayed your trust to the point where you distrust everyone by default
>>
>>38705545
OP BTFO by an over 90 haha
>>
>>38705504
m8, WW2 wasn't the fault of average guys who ended up having to fight the war. Being proud of "killing Nazis" is off-putting but might as well be a coping mechanism. If the people he fought had been human then he would have to feel guilt. You need to do two things:

>apologize to your grandfather in writing (we both know you're not man enough to face him and then say the right things on the spot)
>once your foot is recovered start working out every day

The other stuff is too vague, we don't know enough about your family situation to tell you how to fix things with your mom. You can see this as an opportunity though: Without this incident when would you have moved out? When would you have started to learn to live on your own? Remember there are 40 year old virgins on this board who have never lived outside of their parents' house. You may have just spared yourself that fate.
>>
>>38706712
>If you cant even beat up your own father you should kys asap
Never have i encountered a time where i would have had to beat up my father or that a fight would have been even close, what is it with you yankees and bickering?
I get the point that losing to a old man is kind of laughable but remember this guy was a veteran, so unless he had some advanced medical conditions or chronic fatigue he should still be able to do hand to hand combat relatively well
>>
Try playing poker. You might be good at it.
>>
>>38705865
how did /pol/ react to the bait?
I feel like less of them would have believed OP, /r9k/ attracts a lot of people with legitimate mental disabilities and learning disabilities because of the themes of societal failure, NEET life, etc.
>>
Maybe you deserved it for acting like a nig nog and chimping out, my parents always say liberal shit but even I wouldn't say any stupid shit or hit anyone. You did this yourself OP enjoy being homeless
>>
>>38705504
nice larp faggot, but ive seen this pasta before
>>
>>38705612
>>38705669

No wtf don't do that. He won't forgive that, don't even bother. Besides, what OP said was right.
>>
>>38705504
My grandfather was a pedophile and his father died in WW2.
Im glad they are both dead and you should hit the gym and go beat the fuck outta your grandfather.
The young will eat the old.
>>
>>38705550
>You ruined your life yourself, buddy. None of us did anything.
THIS.
/thread
also sage
>>
>>38706588
>some elderly veteran
Just because you joined the military doesnt mean you are a person worth respecting.
>I can fight for my self thank you.
Also
>welfare queen.
Fuck anyone and everyone.
>>
He should have fucking killed you. You retarded neoconservatives are ruining this fucking country.
>>
I feel like I've seen this before. Is this (a slightly modified to avoid the robot) pasta ?
>>
>2011+7
>not respecting real war vets
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>38705504
The universe has spoken time to get a job and stop playing Nazi
>>
>>38705804
Not him, but I regularly use /r9k/ as a ghostwriter on tinder. They've gotten me one date so far
>>
>>38705504
>killing Nazi and liberating Europe
He and his buddies were backseating at best.
>>
File: 1492818833537.gif (96KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
1492818833537.gif
96KB, 248x203px
/r9k saved my life
>>
>>38705504
Kek, get fucked nazi. Also how is this our fault? You're the one who said all that retarded shit.
>>
>>38705550
Not really on topic but

>working with korean friend one day at a wedding
>we step outside to have a cigarette
>other people from the wedding are out there having a smoke, they're all normies
>one really old guy so we decide to talk to him
>he light's friend's cigarette for him
>"what're you, ko-rean?"
>"I am! Pretty good guess!"
>"Not a guess, kid. I know a Jap when I see one. You're no Jap."
>oh shit we got a WW2 vet
>"haha I'm glad you can tell the difference"
>"Let me tell you something. When you look at jap, there's nothing there. They're not people. Bunch of evil cock suckers and when I look at you I see a good kid. Not a drop of jap in you son."

Then we spent the rest of our break talking with this dude about old airplanes. I wonder if he's still around today and what he would say if knew what weeaboo was.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.