[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We can live without women. We have inventions that basically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 2435657890.jpg (30KB, 379x568px) Image search: [Google]
2435657890.jpg
30KB, 379x568px
We can live without women.

We have inventions that basically do everything that they do, there is no need for them anymore.

Sadly. We can't reproduce without them, that's the only thing they're useful for.
>>
We don't need to live at all
>>
>>38704938
>wanting to reproduce
I think one tenet of being a true robot is that you ascribe to antinatalism. It just doesn't make sense to want any more suffering in the world.

That being said, yes; even simple onaholes have largely sated my sexual frustration and all the examples of women I've seen have removed the romantic vision I had of them.
>>
File: 166586.png (506KB, 998x944px) Image search: [Google]
166586.png
506KB, 998x944px
>>38704938
>Sadly. We can't reproduce without them, that's the only thing they're useful for.
>>
time to end this "human race" bullshit
>>
>>38704938
i have several thousand dollars in savings and am looking to purchase a sex doll. Where do you buy them from?
>>
File: 1487195774597.jpg (557KB, 1312x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487195774597.jpg
557KB, 1312x1000px
real women nowadays only nag and take your money anyway
>>
File: L8401.jpg (178KB, 756x1206px) Image search: [Google]
L8401.jpg
178KB, 756x1206px
>>38704938
>>38704851
Women are so painfully obsolete NOW with just dolls, I can't wait to see what the future holds with AI, and robotics.

I see only a few future options for human women considering artificial wombs already exisit for other mammals.
Will we even use them to breeding in 50 years, and just abort female fetuses, or thrown them in the trash when they're born?
Or Will they be our pets?
Or Will the only jobs that exist for them being sex work, seeing as their only use is the holes in their body?
Will arranged marriages have to happen, and women have to marry whoever their father, who chose not to thrown them in the trash when they were born, wants them to in order to ensure her survival?

To the toasted roasties reading this: If
You weren't so shit with your selfish, rotten, boring, materialistic personalities, you could have avoided this. This whole thing is on YOU.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.