[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Applying for a job as a night time grave digger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1495999926919.png (267KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1495999926919.png
267KB, 785x757px
>you need 3 years experience and 2 references
>>
>>38704630
Where do they dig graves at at night. Are you lying ?
>>
>>38704630
>i worked construction for my dad in random jobs
>i went to school (shows your disciplined)

easy
done
>>
File: appustus.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
appustus.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>all the restaurants in my area want at least a 2 year degree and you need to take a standard algebra test
i thought this shit was supposed to be entry level
>>
>>38704734
you can't ask for tips without knowing algebra, my man
>>
Put fake experience on resume. Buy two burner phones with SIM cards in case they decide to call and check. Simple
>>
>>38704755
don't chain restaurants hire high school dropouts?
>>
>>38704630
I "lucked out" with my part time, former full time, job. They actually want me to come back full time but I really hate working. My only concern is paying off my credit card debt and that is happening, albeit slowly. I "work" for my mom all week and this too drives me crazy, but I'm at home and can slip away easier. She owes me a bunch of money.

Whenever my debts paid off and I have my CCW permit, I intend on taking a long hike and maybe "dying" along the way
>>
>>38704821
true, but today's high school dropout is yesterday's college dropout

kids are gettin smarter nowadays.
>>
instead of job interviews they should just put people in mock tests of the actual fucking job and see how capable they are rather than the retarded game of "how good at bullshitting are you?"
>>
>>38704957
You can thank HR bimbos for this. Every useless roastie ends up at HR. This why looks and social abilities is more important than relevant skills
>>
>>38704957
>how good at bullshitting are you?

i used to think this was dumb. But my job is constant bullshitting.

yesterday i told a client I diagnosed his computer with a bad hard-drive. truth is that I never looked at it.

maybe interviewers know this?
>>
File: 1280647316706.jpg (217KB, 972x726px) Image search: [Google]
1280647316706.jpg
217KB, 972x726px
>>38704957
The whole world runs on bullshit.
The only reason anything nice exists is because like .1% went directly out of their way to fix something that was annoying them.
>>
Grave digging is done with big machines now. Of course you need experience
>>
>>38704717
>entire family works in public sector
>no nepotism allowed
IT'S NOT FAIR BROS
>>
File: 1472385784767.jpg (17KB, 450x384px) Image search: [Google]
1472385784767.jpg
17KB, 450x384px
>>38704630
>he didn't do a 3 year unpaid intership to gather experience for low skilled jobs
fucking entitled millenials I swear
>>
>>38706366
>unpaid internship
>didnt get a math degree with 300k starting
>>
>>38706350
iktf anon. My elder brother got an amazing job at an insurance company (high position off the bat, travels around the country all the time staying in luxurious hotels and gets paid tons) thanks to my uncle. Anyone would need at least a bachelor's degree for that and he hardly graduated high school (he was held back two years). They don't hire members of the same family there for security reasons, but my brother managed to get in because he doesn't have the same last name as my uncle (at least I think that's why). So now I can't ever get in there, not even by nepotism, because of that. The worst part is that he's become a smug asshole since he got that job and pretends he had to work hard to get it. Meanwhile fucking Burger King asks me to provide comprobable work experience for them. Nepotism is the worst.
>>
File: penn-jillette-large.jpg (37KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
penn-jillette-large.jpg
37KB, 720x450px
>>38706366
3 years unpaid insternship? After consulting my pop psychology business literature, I have concluded that this shows you clearly don't have the drive and ambition required to succeed in the workplace if you stayed in such a position for so long. Besides that 2 month employment gap is awfully suspicious . Don't call us, we'll call you.
>>
I bet you need a PHD in botany and zoology to work at McDonalds these days.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.