[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adderall general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 12

File: adderall-brain-side-effects1.jpg (31KB, 465x300px) Image search: [Google]
adderall-brain-side-effects1.jpg
31KB, 465x300px
there are no downsides to this drug, yet it's the most annoying drug to get.
>>
>>38703943
>there are no downsides to this drug

Ha ha ha you say that now
>>
Side effects i got:
Massive mood swings like fucking suicidal depression , excess stinky sweat (two showers and deoderant daily barely help) . forgetting to eat.. Should i go on?
>>
>>38703943
The only known cure for brainletism.
>>
>>38704033
>>38703953
>t. people who take 200mg a day

too much of anything is bad, my dudes
>>
>>38703943
Just get diagnosed with ADHD
>>
>>38703943
>>38704033
Effects I got from this drug: nothing. I felt fucking nothing.

Maybe I was on too low a dose? I only took 10 mg of "amphetamine salts" (a generic, I think for XR) twice a day. I was hoping it'd deal with my inability to focus some, but I think whatever I felt was just placebo.
>>
>>38703943
What's the difference between Adderall and Caffeine?
>>
>>38703943
I've been taking it every day for about 3 years and I'll tell you there are some huge downsides to it. Sadly, I am unable to function without it so I have to keep refilling my prescription.
>>
>>38704196
With bigger doses the effects would be completely different. You'd be hyperactive an distracted.
>>
I want Adderall so badly, but in Europe it is really hard to get, especially if you have no RL contacts and the fact that the police now bust people using the Onion to get these drugs.

I have tried so many Antidepressants, they are all shit, have almost 0 effects on me.

I need something that can boost my energy up, but not to the point at which I get totally nervous and hyperactive.
>>
File: [Town-Painting Stops].png (100KB, 540x280px) Image search: [Google]
[Town-Painting Stops].png
100KB, 540x280px
>>38703953
>Tfw actually have fucking ADHD, like not misdiagnosed or anything, seriously, actually have a defective brain and have to take aderall from time to time

W-what are the side effects, anon?
Other than increased sex drive,
I mean. Like, the long term side-effects.
>>
>>38703943
>adderall
>no downsides

its literally speed (amphetamine) meaning before it was prescribed it was literally a street drug that people used to get high. this isn't to say that it can't have positive psychiatric uses but by and large drug companies are pushing this shit purely for profit.

anyone who has taken adderall for any extended period of time knows that it's very addictive. those who try to "fix" their lives with adderall will find themselves in a catch 22 sooner or later where you'll be damned if you keep taking it but you'll be even more damned if you try to stop.
>>
Caffeine is the superior drug.
>>
>>38703943
It's neurotoxic, retard. Adderall completely fried my brain after almost 5 years of use. My IQ has dropped significantly and I have very poor memory. It took me ten minutes to write this post. Just don't do it.
>>
>>38705761
Nicotine is also pretty good if used right.
>>
What's everyone's thoughts on Ritalin? Tried it a few times for recreation and for study and thoroughly enjoyed it, but I've heard its very addictive. Not as strong as Adderall either
>>
>>38706249
Nicotine helps those with adhd by replacing some of the transmitter molecules lacking in their brain. Pretty much improves focus for those that are deficient of dopamine and serotonin that others usually have flooded in their brains.
>>
There are downsides, you just haven't found them yet because you are obviously in the honeymoon phase of taking addy.

My advice is to get as much done creatively or educationally you can in your first couple of years of taking the drug.

>the most annoying drug to get

Not in the US. Doctors/physicians/psychiatrists give the shit out like candy. Be aware that there are huge diminishing returns when you take the drug every day and that it eventually catches up with you.

t. took adderall for years, had/have a prescription, just don't even fill it any more because every time I take the drug I'm literally chasing the dragon
>>
Took Concerta few times, good to get shit done on it, lasts about a day, too. Massive anxiety when outside, however.
>>
>>38705761
>>38706249

well it's a given that a person on adderall is gonna be drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes because the adderall demon tells them to.
>>
>>38703943
TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
>>38706621

This >>38705904 is I'm pretty sure what I'm driving at.

The first year or two of taking adderall is like the turbocharged, laser-focused, wisest, most original version of yourself. Then you get used to the feeling and you start to notice the shitty effects of it. All it takes is one bad trip on addy to swear off it (won't even go into detail here because I wouldn't wish the experience on anybody). Then comes life without the drug. You feel sluggish, dull, like you will never be as sharp as adderall-you. Then you read up on it and realize that you probably *won't* ever be as sharp as adderall-you as there is a good chance you blew some gaskets in your brain due to living on a constant stream of speed for over a year.

Which is, again, why I say that if you're taking the stuff, please please please get as much done creatively/educationally as you can in that first year or two. You can't feel or think that way forever.
>>
>>38706678
Seriously, OP sounds like a child for saying that. Fucking late teenagers think they're invincible. Probably never once though about heart health.

I wish I was that age again.
>>
>>38703943
Addys make my dick shrink up for like 24 hours after taking them, kills my libido. Still take them every now and then for fun though.
>>
>>38703943
>messing with your brain this much
>"there can't be any downsides!"
>>
File: Tim-Farron-943129.jpg (41KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Tim-Farron-943129.jpg
41KB, 590x350px
>>38706824
You mess with your brain whenever you drink alcohol, coffee or any kind of painkiller.
>>
P A U L D E N I N O C X
>>
>>38703943
It makes me gay
>>
>>38706867
correct, and these are all harmful. alcohol should only be consumed in small quantities as not to fuck you up, caffeine is a generally shit drug that you should avoid indiscriminately, and painkillers should only be used when necessary for medical purposes.
>>
>there are no downsides
Lmao, and I say this as someone who takes 30mg XR daily
>>
I want to stop taking it every day, but it's so fucking hard.
If I don't take it, I barely have the motivation to get out of bed.
I can't bear the thought of work without it.

Does anybody have any experience with quitting this stuff?
>>
>>38705743
you are wrong, it was a legal drug before it was banned, then it became a street drug. properly produced 'speed' is fairly harmless and not overly addictive. any horror stories you hear or see about people ripping their skin off or twitching like retards is not the drugs fault it's the fault of incorrect manufacturing.
>>
>>38703943
me on the right

Hhf
>>
>>38703943
So ADHD is like an official robot thing?
>>
>>38704311
Go to your local doctor and pretend to have a hard time focusing.
>>
I have a friend who was prescribed this and he has to snort this just to make his bed. On top of that he smokes weed so he never has any motivation to do anything. He complains if he doesn't take adderall he can't find the motivation for anything.

When he talks it's slow and simple speech, I can tell her had trouble thinking. I think he's done permanent damage to himself and fried his brain doing this for years.
>>
>>38703943
>No downsides
Maybe if you have amazing genetics. Drug induced psychosis is fucking terrible.
>>
>>38703943
>increased activity in the brain is a good thing

Ever see what the brain looks like during a seizure?
>>
>>38707484
More like, he fried his brain doing weed during his developmental phase. Adderall is tough on the brain and the mind but it is only one of your friend's many idiotic mistakes.
>>
>>38707508
A little surprised no one has mentioned amphetamine psychosis. I had persistent delusions which I partially attribute to my script at the time.

I used to get bursts of euphoria which I now don't anymore even though I had stopped taking it for months. I miss that. Even if I boof it, nothing. Doing that a few times might have fucked things up for me. I forgot it was neurotoxic.

I also get headaches, more like eyeaches pretty regularly on it. I think it dries out my eyes, like it dries out my mouth. And eyedrops are such a pain in the ass. I end up putting in like six because I miss everytime.

And yeah, it shrivels up my dick and balls. I already have a hard enough time getting an erection without touching myself these days for some reason.
>>
>>38707589
Now all the weedcucks are going to come in and defend their drug of choice.

Adderallcucks and weedcucks will have debate over the more harmful drug
>>
>>38704196
You might just have a high baseline tolerance

20mg XR isn't very strong anyway. Try taking 20-30mg IR instead
>>
>>38703943
How do you even get it? I was thinking of using it for upcoming exams for a couple of months, is it hard to get?
>>
>>38707591
I ruined a bunch of friendships in the time I abused Speed. I just flew off the handle way too easily, started drama where there was none. Going fast is cool but it's not worth the social costs. I eventually found a stimulant that worked without the emotional outbursts.
>>
File: 1498690847007.jpg (30KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498690847007.jpg
30KB, 400x600px
>>38703943
i'd say if you're under 21 just don't do drugs, weed fucked me up at 18 because i was doing it too much, made me a paranoid faggot for weeks and i couldn't even walk in the streets without feeling like people were looking at me, back when i still smoked it it was all i would think about and it made me lose interest in so much shit to the point where i would just sit around watching king of the hill all day, too lazy and stoned to even want to play vidya. I'm not saying this will 100% happen if you smoke weed, but i did it way too much at too young an age for it
>>
>>38707613
I hope things don't get too heated. If the dude is snorting his prescription just to get out of bed in the morning, he clearly had intense drug abuse habits that led him to be like this. This kind of heavy abuse goes far beyond the simple act of doing weed or speed a couple of times.
>>
>>38707589
I took both. Amphetamines are by far the worst. This is undebateable
>>
File: neet-rx.jpg (135KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
neet-rx.jpg
135KB, 409x409px
>tfw refill day on addies and k-pins

Why haven't people realized that doctors give out the best shit? 900mg of pharmaceutical grade amphetamine and 60mg clonazepam only costs me $20 after insurance
>>
>>38707325
They usually don't use Adderall in Europe.
Either methylphenidate or dexamphetamine.
>>
>>38707679
>anon pulls out a big ol bag of weed

Its dinner time addicts
>>
>>38707768
what happens when your scripts get stopped anon?
>>
>>38708171
I'll probably keep getting the Adderall indefinitely, but I don't know if he'll keep giving me the k-pins forever.

I'm not addicted anyway. I can take 2-3 days off of both and not experience any withdrawal symptoms
>>
>>38704931
It just fucks up your kidneys like an alcoholic. Think about it as every time you feel the initial rush it's like an alcoholic getting drunk, as far as your kidneys care. So you will most likely die from kidney failure.
>>
What is the best way to stop taking it?
Cold turkey, or tapering off the dosage?
>>
>>38703943
Implying your brain is naturally able to sustain such a level of unnecessary metabolism for pronounced lengths of time without side effect
>>
>>38708280
My buddy has been prescribed k pins for over three years. Can confirm not addicted :^)
>>
you obviously have really bad daily habits and lack any discipline and self control yourself.

They really shouldn't be giving out drugs and making kids think theres an instant cure to bad behaviour. It's like using steroids on the mind get your shit together son
>>
File: image.jpg (146KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 550x535px
>taking adderall every day
fucking retards, all of you
>>
>>38708887
Agreed, you take it once every 3-4 days for the best effect... you do that for 1-2 month and then you quit for 3-4 month... you get the best highs while at the same time somewhat preserving your brain... pro tip, you should have at least 2 meals b4 you pop an addie, you'll prevent most of the crash
>>
>>38708351
>alcohol
>kidney
You mean liver
>>
>roommate last year used vyvanse in the morning and a lot of pot at night
>didn't shower
>room stank
>got great grades
>hope his brain turns to cabbage
>>
>>38703943
>tfw no adderall in UK

actually makes me sick
>>
>>38709437
You could always just buy some meth or dextroamphetamine and press them into tablets

Not a big difference anyway
>>
the comedowns give me soul crushing anxiety last couple times I tried. Can't do shit like that anymore
>>
>>38707787
a lot of people like dex better. I don't endorse this shit though, can mess you
>>
>>38707827
Late reply but you made me laugh out loud anon, no joke. These days I mostly just drink alcohol for special events like holidays or social gatherings.
>>
>neurotoxicity

hells lels how much are you morons taking?
>>
>>38708682
>you obviously have really bad daily habits and lack any discipline and self control yourself
This
>They really shouldn't be giving out drugs and making kids think theres an instant cure to bad behaviour.
This.
>>38703943
>no downsides
Addicts never see the downsides of thier drug for a long time, it has to do with the subjective brain contouring what you perceive.
>>
>Going on speed
Back when I worked at a golf place with a huge turn-up crowd years ago, a few of my co-workers there mentioned partying on Adderall after I talked about being on Concerta (methylphenidate, sounds close to speed, AKA methamphetamine). Not studying, not doing productive things. Partying. From the people I talked to there, Adderall is used as a fucking party drug. College students tend to use Ritalin instead of Adderall. Bad things to abuse regardless.
>>
>>38704033
Don't forget about stim dick.
>>
I've taken 15mg XR for years and I honestly don't notice a difference in creativity or intelligence when I'm on it, in fact quite the opposite affect. The biggest thing I've noticed is that it gives me extremely high anxiety, which in turn makes me concentrate on doing stuff because I feel like I'm constantly missing something. It also makes me really horny but makes my dick shrink and I sweat like an obese Turkish man.
>>
Tips for getting a doc to give you this shit? I legitimately need it to do stuff and not feel like I want to die constantly but I'm afraid I'll get one of those assholes who doesn't like handing out amphetamines to just anyone.
>>
>>38707613
Weed is a shit drug for subhuman nigs desu.
>>
>>38703943
Have been a user since 2014. Changed my life, slayed schoolwork, brought my GPA from a 2.4 to a 3.3, made Deans list a few times, killed it at workplace.
Lost 20 lbs and ended up smoking almost a pack a day. Became a skelly and my family and friends became concerned for my health. All my clothes became baggy and my eyes were kinda sunken. Would skip most meals except a heavy dinner.

Abused it. Drank heavily and would snort it. Fucked me up pretty good. Did a lot of stupid things. Lost my gf because I would snap at her and my friends. I had no patience for anything. Everything had to be done now and done right. Even a small mistake made me fucking furious as shit. Started getting terrible anxiety about performance, depression, and temper issues. Also grew dependent on it to do any amount of work, using any excuse to take it.

I've only just got it under control.

Plenty of downsides, Anon. Use it sparingly and wisely.
>>
>>38712234
>stim dick
>stim dik
>LE Stim-duk

What is this?
Is it something that is even real what happens to you?
>>
>>38712549
So what did you just take it like 10 minutes before studying and it helped you remember s***?

More right before an exam to remember what you had already studied?
>>
>>38703943
Brain without Adderall after you use Adderall for a few months:

all green
>>
File: 1480972171351.jpg (59KB, 574x863px) Image search: [Google]
1480972171351.jpg
59KB, 574x863px
>take a bunch of adderall with the intention of studying for a class I'm failing
>end up jerking off for 5 hours instead

What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>38712576
It's pretty weird. I've had it go both ways, where your dick wouldn't work or it works too well and you're horny af. Had sex for an hour straight and still couldn't come.

>>38712594
Yeah. I would use it sublingually so it kicked in faster and more efficiently. Studying became a breeze. For once in my life, I was motivated and focused.
>>
File: AHH THATS THE STUFF.png (89KB, 250x234px) Image search: [Google]
AHH THATS THE STUFF.png
89KB, 250x234px
>>38712576
Stim dick is what happens when you're called to serve in the heat of battle and all your libidinal drive goes towards saving the Queen of Blades from a galactic alien invasion
>>
>>38712683
Oh so I can just ignore that.

I have never had any interaction with females at all orher than saying excuse me getting off an elevator so that's irrelevant.

Just trying to find a good method to use as a study drug.
>>
File: Exercise super drug.jpg (83KB, 578x405px) Image search: [Google]
Exercise super drug.jpg
83KB, 578x405px
>>38706824
stand aside weaklings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4pMQv46vz4
>>
Who else /vyvanse/ here.

>tfw makes you amazing at vidya.
>makes you eat less (could be good or bad).
>lowers sex drive while using it (could be good or bad)
>makes you much smarter.
>able to retain and understand information much easier.
>makes you confident.
>makes you great at talking to people.

It's basically a pill that will turn you into a normie and make you smarter. Why aren't you on vyvanse anons?
>>
>>38712626
nothing, god speed anon.
>>
>>38712576
It's a real thing that happens when using stimulant drugs like adderall. It makes it so your dick shrivels up and you have a difficult time getting or maintaining an erection.
>>
>>38713570
Personally, adderall increases my libido significantly, but only makes it marginally harder to maintain erections

Weed + adderall is a godtier fap drug
>>
>>38712864

i've lifted for 2 years and this is true, but it's over exaggerated x10000000

nothing on the planet fixes depression and even the high from lifting wears off eventually
>>
>>38704196
Get a 30 XR and open up the pill and chew the beads completely it'll feel like 60 instant and you will feel completely different I've taken this since I was a kid and have been off and on it for different periods I occasionally use it to work hard on learning new instruments or studying it's very beneficial when it's not a lifestyle and it's an aid
>>
>>38707787
I can sell you a bottle of 30 30XR but it'll cost you. I have a prescription too so I'd be a permanent plug
>>
Got sober a couple months back. kicked everything now I am back on cigs though because they're so shitty I stop using them. Miss Ady and Lucy the most. Got I wish I could feel like I'm a god again. I wish I could feel like I'm myself again.
>>
File: pepe_aku.jpg (340KB, 1200x1146px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_aku.jpg
340KB, 1200x1146px
>>38704196
10 mg XR? You won't feel jack shit off that.
I do 10 mg IRs and I get a decent crank.
>>
File: 1500815491786.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
1500815491786.png
43KB, 542x602px
>tfw prescribed adderall for 4 years straight
>took it every day, 5 days a week
>became social recluse but teachers loved me, started making honors every trimester
>subjects i used to hate seemed amazing, deep, and interesting to me
>started abusing it the last year
>would take >200mg a day just to do menial tasks like play video games
>took every chance i could get and used every excuse in the book to binge on it
>became paranoid everyone was trying to manipulate me
>scared to be around anyone else, spent all my time in my room by myself snorting lines of ir and taking xr making music and playing league
>finally had to stop taking it when school was over and my script ran out
now i weigh about 60 pounds less than i did and am trying to rebuild all the relationships i fucked with this drug. Ive also got a nasty xanax addiction and am trying to overcome that with weed.. Its an ok thing to take but dont overdo it anons.
>>
>>38713889

Cigarettes are stupid as fuck. If you want nicotine get some lozenges.

Cigarettes are like 99.9% poison for .01% nicotine.

Just suck a Nicorette lozenge.
>>
>>38714282
those are the gums? thanks for the tip broski
>>
>>38714167
>snorting lines of ir

I always get bindings and filler stuck in my nose whenever I try to snort them. It's a shame because the drip tastes so good
>>
Like any other stimulant, you'll just form a dependency on amphetamine so that you'll need to get to baseline in about a year. From there, you can either increase the dose or you can just be dependent on a drug to feel exactly like you felt before you started taking it.

Also, while it leads to increased motivation and productivity, it actually harms general cognition and performance. People on amphetamines will evaluate themselves as performing very well on a certain task while actually underperforming a control group.
>>
>>38714895

In other words, get hooked on Adderall as your long-term plan if you want everyone around you to know you're a geekmonster and laugh at you, meanwhile you're just this red ranger, turbo dick, self-important spaz.
>>
>literally really makes me think
>>
>>38703943
Adderall is for brainlets who need to cheat their way through college that already fumbled their way into because the highschool system is severely dumbed down and gives high grades to any average joe that shows up.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.