[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could you love a girl with burn scars all over her body?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (400KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
400KB, 723x1023px
Could you love a girl with burn scars all over her body?
>>
All girls look the same in the darkness.
>>
>>38702947
Yes, would even cum to scars.
>>
File: Uuu! Give me a headpat.png (123KB, 386x244px) Image search: [Google]
Uuu! Give me a headpat.png
123KB, 386x244px
>>38702947
Given that in the United Kingdom for age group 17-24 the gender ratio remains 1.05 men to women I'd be obliged to. Personally I don't believe in the concept of "love" and see it is a means towards procreation. I could easily force myself to develop an "interest" or take responsibility for her providing that her personality is of a desirable standard (not overbearing, has self-respect). I could easily care for her knowing that our children will look normal and secure a future for our cultural/ ethnic heritage that is being so rapidly eroded via the current trends of gentrification and an unsustainable stance of migrants (I do mind migrants entering the UK though to allow hundreds of thousands at any given year risks civil unrest in the future, that and for a country so crowded it would be ultimately beneficial for the population to naturally decline as it would do without such until there reaches a point where the fertility rate is on or over the replacement rate). With this being said there would also be the major benefit of the women in question having no incentive to become unfaithful as she would be incapable of having her affection reciprocated based on her appearance (though on the other hand some may take advantage of her vulnerability to woo her, thankfully I can easily protect her and obliterate any of these hereditary defects).
>>
Yes, but not in a sexual way
>>
>>38702947
The real question is could she love me for my imperfections as well? If the answer is no then my answer is also no.
>>
>>38702947
>Could you love a girl
No
>>
>>38702947
Fuck yes, hanako best girl.
(But no female could ever love me)
>>
File: 1500806220112.jpg (120KB, 505x834px) Image search: [Google]
1500806220112.jpg
120KB, 505x834px
>>38703085
>be inbred
>have hordes of alpha christian slavs invading his country to enrich them with most aryan blood in europe
>Oy mate, they say kurwa and drink during day, better put them in jail
>We must protect our "beutiful" women from those filthy superior slavs
>Puts his cock in chastity
>Invites hordes of dindus and achmeds to fuck his wife
Nothing personel
>>
>>38702947
Yes. Looks mean nothing to me its the emotional connection that I care about and want.

The problem is this may not apply to all of them since I've only dated one is that the burn scars literally become a huge part of their identity. They cant get over the fact that you don't care. They don't want people chasing after them because of it because of fetish shit but if you just legitimately don't care they get really fucking weird about it until it drives them to ruin the relationship.
>>
>>38702947
Nope. The only attractive quality a girl may have is physical beauty, and love is just attraction.
>>
Could a girl with burn scars all over her body love ME?
>>
2D? Yes, yes I could.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.