[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My hairline is so receded. Why is my hairline so receded?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4340.jpg (41KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4340.jpg
41KB, 780x438px
My hairline is so receded. Why is my hairline so receded?
>>
because you have shitty genetics.
>>
LOSER ASS DUMB SHIT KILL YOURSELF YOU'LL BE REPLACED
>>
>>38702917
>>38702876
This desu. It doesn't really matter though. You weren't getting laid anyway
>>
High testosterone is linked to hair loss
>>
>>38703120
No it's not. Being sensitive to DHT is the cause of hairloss. DHT and Test are not the same thing.

t. Blood tests show high test but I still have a full head of hair
>>
your life just pretty much sucks, try to be bruce willis, but it won't work :/
>>
>>38703120
t. fails genetics

If that were true every estrogen filled lardass would have a flowing mane and every skinny, muscular guy would be bald.
>>
>>38703179
But none of my family is really bald my grandfathers have about the same hairline as me but not bald. My dad and uncle is bald but my uncle has 3 sons and they're all the same age as me with perfect fucking hairlines and thick hair.
>>
File: tst.jpg (32KB, 108x1896px) Image search: [Google]
tst.jpg
32KB, 108x1896px
ahahahaha, you faggot ass bald bitch.
>>
you a FAGGOT ASSS BALD ...........
>>
>>38702917
>>38703179
Its only considered a failure bc it just so happens that in 21st century west hair on your head(but not any other place) is considered attractive for some reason.
It has nothing to do with whatever teleological/ultradeterministic fallacy you morons have been memed into.
>>
>>38703334
>heh.... if only these sheep could see how attractive being a bald faggot TRULY is

>>38703278
It's also partly to do with epigenetics. Shitty diet. No exercise. As well as actual genetics.

You don't have high test dude lol
>>
>>38703582
I used to work out pretty good but I stress a lot depressed as fuck don't get good sleep have a shit diet

I'm pale as fucj and blonde and blondes naturally go bald faster I hate it so much I wouldn't mind a shitty hairline or a slight comb over that still looks like a full head at like 80 but I'm so fucked
>>
File: geheimratsecken.jpg (16KB, 300x305px) Image search: [Google]
geheimratsecken.jpg
16KB, 300x305px
About seven years ago, my hairline receded in the corners, kinda like pic related (don't know how it's called in English).

Then it suddenly stopped, nothing much happened for years now. My dad, who's 70 soon, sports exactly the same thing, but has otherwise pretty full hair, even if it's all white.

Can't even really see it because I've always had a bit longer hair, can't complain desu.
>>
>>38703582
>heh.... if only these sheep could see how attractive being a bald faggot TRULY is
I'm not saying it's attractive or unattractive objectively.
I fully recognize that it is a horrible fate for modern men to go bald.
I'm saying it's peculiar to our particular milieu.
You're just shitposting to get a rise out of baldies, I get that, but there's no objective evolutionary advantage against baldness, proven by the fact it was not selected against.

In addition to that, many non western cultures, and past cultures found baldness/shaved heads aesthetic actually
>>
>>38703735
Right, there is no evolutionary advantage or disadvantage, but it's still fucking ugly. Just like there is no evolutionary advantage or disadvantage to women having long/short hair or being bald. It's still fucking ugly if they're bald tho
>>
>>38703779
>there is no evolutionary advantage or disadvantage,
Then stop saying "shitty genetics" or "bad genetics"
>but it's still fucking ugly.
It's not fucking ugly though. At best you could say it's worse because hair acts as a frame for the face.
>>
>>38703811
>Then stop saying "shitty genetics" or "bad genetics"
This is like saying that people with weak jaws/chins, fucked eyes, huge potato noses, etc don't have shitty genetics.

You have shitty genetics. Deal with it.

>It's not fucking ugly though
Whatever makes you feel better about being bald dude. Bald women and men are objectively ugly. No one wants to fuck Amber Rose because she shaves her head like a trashy bitch lmao
>>
Usually if you have facial hair, that's a good sign that you're going to go bald later in the future. Unless you have god tier genes like Clint Eastwood
>>
>>38703840
>This is like saying that people with weak jaws/chins, fucked eyes, huge potato noses, etc don't have shitty genetics.

Not at all moron. Those are objective physical quantifiable qualities.
Aleatory presence of hair isn't.

It's more akin to calling girls without a T H I C C ass "shitty genetics".

>You have shitty genetics. Deal with it.
I'm not bald. Question is, are you and trying to shitpost the pain away, or are a legit sadistic sperg?
Either way you come off as a jackass.

>Bald women and men are objectively ugly.
No they're not. And btw even some women can be attractive when bald, even if the social stigma is much stronger.

>No one wants to fuck Amber Rose because she shaves her head like a trashy bitch lmao
Ah I see, you're 12yo.
Joke's on me.
>>
File: 3241234341324.jpg (116KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
3241234341324.jpg
116KB, 640x480px
>>38702876
Picked this picture of google. But mine looks about the same. How long do i have left until i'm fully bald?
>>
>>38703892
>Having a full head of hair isn't an objective quality
Yeah bro. Nobody can tell you're balding. It's all relative ;)

>No they're not
They are. Sorry guy.

>Joke's on me.
The joke was always you. Just give it up dude. Baldness is unattractive and complaining about it on /r9k/ will NEVER EVER change that
>>
>>38703895
>How long do i have left until i'm fully bald?
Impossible to tell, but why aren't you treating it?
>>
>>38703955
fuck off selfhating baldie go shit up some other thread
>>
>>38703968
pls stop hurting my feelings lol
>>
>>38703958
How can you treat something like that?
>>
>>38704025
look at the fucking state of you man
also typical haircut to cover up balding
thirdly enjoy the ban ahahah faggot
>>
>>38704078
>look at the fucking state of you man
What did the jealous faggot mean by this?

>also typical haircut to cover up balding
uh-huh ;)

>thirdly enjoy the ban ahahah faggot
Are you from reddit? Bans take a minute to avoid. If they even enforce the rules at all. I've been banned so many times from this shit hole over the years.
>>
>>38704025
wtf is this? 2004 myspace?
top kek
>>
>>38704147
Who knows? This hair and piercings have gotten me laid enough that I won't be cutting it any time soon lol
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.