[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The universe is against me it seems. Why is God so cruel? Why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1501319614912.jpg (19KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1501319614912.jpg
19KB, 720x1280px
The universe is against me it seems. Why is God so cruel? Why did it have to be this way?
>>
>>38702680
>has an internet connection
>believes the entire Universe is against him
Stop being sad and stupid.
>>
Whats is wrong?
What have you done to fix it?
Why have you given up?
>>
>>38702700
A hobo off the street could get an internet connection nowadays. Fuck yourself normie.
>>
>>38702727
A hobo on the beach has more fun. Go outside, underageb&.
>>
>>38702727
>born in a place where even hobos can have internet connections in a time of unimaginable excess and objective comfort

>WAAH THE UNIVERSE IS AGAINST ME
you could have been born a peasant in a no-name shithole that gets raped to death by raiders and their horses. So no, the universe is not against you, normalfags are.
>>
>>38702727
In honor of this politically incorrect post, I am going to create a perfume called 1932 Eau du Heauxbeau.
>>
>>38702743
>underageb&
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>38702894
the implication that what he said could have only been made by someone with so little worldly experience that they must not even be old enough to browse this website
>>
>>38702743
>>38702769

Comfort doesn't mean shit. You can reside among the rich and the beautiful, which I do, and it wouldn't mean anything without inner fucking peace. I've been comfortable all my life and the only thing that did for me was open the door for ennui and envy. Can you imagine being so bereft of hope that you begin to feel hate for even the birds, that they fly away when you only want to be near them? I envy EVERYONE. I feel separate from the entirety of creation and it is only envy that I feel for people. I want to be them. I hate being myself. I want to be you. I want your assuredness. I want to know that I'm just a person. Not a wretched sack of shit cursed to see everything good about himself fall away. Where is God during all this? Fucking tell me, because I don't see it. All I see is myself getting further and further away from who I should have been, but didn't because I was naive, weak, stupid. People say "it's never too late," but that's because they've never gotten to the point when it is.
>>
>>38702932
>b&
what did he mean by that my fellow 4channeler
>>
>>38702961
The ampersand character, &, is a character included in the American alphabet after the letter Z, hence its origin "and, per se, and."
b& === "band" === banned
>>38702943
>he doesn't explore the woods
>>
>>38703017
isn't it supposed to be b8? underageb8 sounds much better than underageb&. plz be helpful im from reddit
>>
>>38702712
It feels like who I am was taken away from me. I've asked God to take me back, but there is nothing left. Everyone I know and love has moved on, grown, done exceptional things. I wanted to ride that wave. I couldn't. I failed. Over time I got more and more spiteful and bitter and envious. Now I hate myself too much to do anything at all
>>
>>38703054
I see your confusion, but there is considerable difference between b& and b8.
Receiving b8 means that you might become annoyed.
Being b& means that you are forced by moderation to leave the website.
>>
File: c.jpg (217KB, 960x925px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
217KB, 960x925px
>>38703096
thanks 4channer
>>
>>38703140
It's a rule that you can't be here if you're under 18.
Something tells me that I should report this post.
>>
File: 1480809761590.jpg (24KB, 301x292px) Image search: [Google]
1480809761590.jpg
24KB, 301x292px
>>38703161
i am over 18 years of age
>>
>>38703228
Okay, but are you a girl?
>>
File: 1474103773613.jpg (21KB, 241x274px) Image search: [Google]
1474103773613.jpg
21KB, 241x274px
>>38703239
not neccessarily
>>
The idea is to not give a fuck OP
Everybody's as lost as you
Everybody on this planet is an improvising child bumping into all of the furniture of a basement with no lights. Your job is to follow your instincts. That's all

Try and make it fun when you're not
>>
>>38703317
I'm successfully trolled. Low quality bait sure but you set it masterfully as if you were genuinely retarded. I'm not angry but I am getting off for the night

Neck yourself
>>
>>38703391
this is not b8
>>
>>38702680
Because on a daily basis you and those like uoy consent, via your submission, to the creation and sustainability of a civilization organized in such a way that you cannot prosper.

Kill all normies.
>>
>>38703442
I'm going to go one step further and kill myself, and thus the world. You and the rest can reclaim the world or what have you. I died a long fucking time ago.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.