[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so fucking mad. Mad at cops attacking and stealing from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2236.jpg (30KB, 549x813px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2236.jpg
30KB, 549x813px
I'm so fucking mad. Mad at cops attacking and stealing from people just living their lives, mad at politicians spewing the same lies with smiles on their faces. Mad at businessmen doing everything they can to make life harder for the rest of us so that they can buy a fourth car. Mad at land developers causing species to go extinct so that they can build another flimsy disgusting gas station. Mad at low class bums abusing cashiers and holding up the line to buy lotto tickets and then throwing their trash on the ground. Mad at baby boomers sitting in their ivory towers, criticizing young people trying to make it in a world that the older people leeched off of. Mad at young people virtue signaling and attacking anyone who goes against their identity politics. Mad at smug motherfuckers in all positions of power, smirking down at us and saying, "heh, tough luck kid." Mad that there's a fucking law for everything restricting where I go, what I say, what I buy, everything. Humans are such a disgusting, wasteful, deceitful, selfish species who deserves the extinction we are hurtling towards.
>>
I hear you bro but we're like roaches so humanity's going to stick around unless there's a supernova or some shit.
>>
Just turn off the computer and go outside. It costs nothing to walk around
>>
>>38702128
Yeah the super rich will hang on in their underground bunker cities and their space stations once they've made the planet unlivable for the rest of us
>>
>>38702167

That doesn't change anything though.
>>
>attacking anyone who goes against their identity politics
Now here's the one I don't get.
Most Americans still remain suspicious of the lone gunman conclusion of the Warren Commission Report and skeptical that the truth will ever be learned. Only one in 10 Americans believes that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.

In other words, most of us have believed that our government is a pack of fucking liars before either of us were alive.
Still no revolution.
>>
When the super rich retreat to their underground bunkers and space stations once they've made the planet unlivable for the rest of us, what will they do when they no longer have anyone to control and abuse? Hopefully eat each other
>>
>>38702281
What does that have to do with identity politics? Are you talking about how young people today would rather devote their energies to getting more gay characters on tv rather than hanging the fucking criminals in Washington?
>>
>>38702326
What does fucking anything have to do with identity politics? It's a distraction.
Fun fact, there's no organized crime in Las Vegas!
The government investigated that too!
>>
>>38702357
I agree that it's a distraction, however we took different paths to reach that conclusion
>>
>>38702421
Sure, mine being that since the entire government is illegitimate over the long haul, so are its divisions of left vs. right. The entire question of it is invalid, since instead of arguing over identity politics, there should be a state-based movement to completely redo the Constitution.
What do you think we're being distracted from?
>>
>>38702295
They will just clone some human beans to abuse. Genetically engineered sex humans.
>>
>>38702095
>tl;dr JEWS
>>
>>38702516
Only Jews that post the Jew meme, you Jew.
>>
>>38702465
I think we're being distracted from all of the things that were mentioned in the op
That the people in power are going to do whatever they want to do an there's almost nothing we can do to stop them. And what they want to do is to take all the resources and inflict suffering, that seems to literally be their goal, to spread pain
You and I agree on the illegitimacy of the government so I'm not sure why you seem to think we're on different sides of the issue but I'm also not sure why you bring up the constitution because this is an issue that runs through our entire species not just American society
>>
>>38702550
>there's almost nothing we can do to stop them
That's why I bring up the law
It's a nonviolent tool for changing things without the approval of the superrich
>>
>>38702095
I am mad at lazy brats that can do nothing but whine about what is wrong now instead of trying to figure out how to make things better, countries have changed radically over the last 2000 years, if you don't like something about your current country figure out how to change it for the better
>>
>>38702584
You think in between taking care of myself I haven't tried to accomplish things? Fuck you buddy, only someone who tries and keeps getting nowhere can know this anger
>>
>>38702898
Do tell me of your great efforts and strive to make changes for the better, have you tried to get into politics to change the system from within? have you lobbied or tried to get a bill to pass? have you tried gathering support from your fellow citizens at your local church, school, library or anywhere?
Or have you just complained online how things are shit and gotten a few "yeah man i know that feel" answers?
>>
>>38702545
Nice try Jew

origatoni
>>
>>38703163
It's kind of distracting to have someone going "jew! jew! jew!" all the time instead of discussing law.
You should try to actually use your brain instead of copying /pol/ and evading the /r9k/ filter.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.