[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw dont enjoy anything anymore wtf do i do, im just sitting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 1448172207046.jpg (24KB, 592x372px) Image search: [Google]
1448172207046.jpg
24KB, 592x372px
>tfw dont enjoy anything anymore

wtf do i do, im just sitting here laying in my bed staring at the ceiling.
>>
Go outside. At least for a walk, a bike ride would be better. I feel you, I know that kind of boredom, I've fallen into cycles of passivity and there's nothing you can do but make a point of breaking them. Godspeed anon
>>
you're at what i call the point of no return. the lifestyle doesn't reward you anymore.
>>
>>38700089
I feel like this almost constantly. It's such a struggle to get over it and go to the gym. I feel like quitting every single workout day.
>>
You need purpose in life

Most robots fall into the trap of just doing reward-esque activities all the time. Go out, work hard, do things you hate. After that you'll learn to love things again.
>>
>>38700120
Not OP.
But this shit doesn't really work for me personally. I've been doing regular exercise fir a year and lost like 8kg. I go out jogging, sure I feel more awake afterwards but still not really motivated for anything.
>>
>>38700342
Yeah it's not a cure-all. I'm struggling with motivation to do shit now. I just know exercise helps a little
>>
File: 1500965214031.jpg (95KB, 653x490px)
1500965214031.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
>>38700089
there's two things that I found out will help me feel a bit better when feeling that way.
sometimes I just stare at my ceiling and not leave my room for a whole week. I feel so empty.

Every time I would feel this way I would go take a walk by myself at night and just realize the beauty in being an observer of the world. It's an interesting feeling. Just go look at the stars, the passing cars, and everything else in between.

Today I felt like this again and I just forced myself to do push-ups in my room until my body was tired. It made me feel a bit better.
>>
look up anhedonia. this is the name for this feeling. What you can do but you probably won't since your reward circurt is broken is to unplug the internet and live in nature for a couple days to a couple weeks to get your head straight. You lack perspective on things and you won't earn it sitting around doing nothing. You know damn well what to do but you don't do it because of Resistance.
>>
File: 8-Isis.jpg (187KB, 800x1723px)
8-Isis.jpg
187KB, 800x1723px
>>38700089
God, give me grace to accept with serenity
the things that cannot be changed,
Courage to change the things
which should be changed,
and the Wisdom to distinguish
the one from the other.
>>
File: 1499924420709.jpg (329KB, 1500x1000px)
1499924420709.jpg
329KB, 1500x1000px
Buy eurotruck simulator 2 and get the multiplayer mod. Then you can not enjoy that as some fuckwad in a skoda rams you for the 3rd time. Or avoid the EU servers and enjoy the deadness.
>>
you are the person podcasts were made for
remember to turn adblock off
>>
File: 1464503081471.jpg (36KB, 960x693px)
1464503081471.jpg
36KB, 960x693px
It always comes back to this. I usually enjoy my hobbies, creative hobbies and working with others online to make them happen. But today, fucking nothing interests me. In fact everything just pisses me off. I can't really do, watch, play anything without getting fucking pissed off. Nothing feels fun in the slightest. Everything just fucking irritates me.
It's another long day of occasionally checking 4chan and staring at the walls.
>>
>>38702567
Don't do this, every podcast out there is fucking boring or infuriating as hell. They are also 90% just shilling and sponsor messages.
>>
>>38700089

Youve probably spent too many years chasing instant dopamine kicks.

You need to go cold turkey from that shit for a week or 2.
>>
File: 1492258667882.jpg (54KB, 400x400px)
1492258667882.jpg
54KB, 400x400px
>>38702593
>nothing interests me
>everything just pisses me off

Same anon. I'm highly irritable and uninterested in anything.
Hell a hot chick could waltz in here and I wouldn't care.
>>
Just make another shitpost
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.